Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

I had a pretty good weekend..It was nice to see my parents today..They seem to be doing pretty good..I helped my Mom set up her personal log here..(Lakegenie)..Hopefully she'll post more often than she has been..

It's late here..I need to get some sleep..Too bad I have to work in the morning..I'd just stay up all night like I did last night.. :picard-sith: Oh well..Someone needs to pay the bills I guess...

Until next time..

Your Mom? :laugh:

That's awesome, ST. Mine would never log on here. She doesn't like Star Trek. :picard-sith:

But it's great to see your Mom here :laugh: *waves to ST's Mom* :huh:

Your Mom?  :picard-sith:

That's awesome, ST. Mine would never log on here. She doesn't like Star Trek.  :huh:

But it's great to see your Mom here  :laugh:  *waves to ST's Mom*  :laugh:

Yeah, she's been a member here for a little while though she doesn't post much..And yes..She does like Star Trek..She watches Enterprise every week.. :laugh:

I wish my mam liked star trek that way i might be able to wratch it more. Its kool that your mam does.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink:

I really enjoyed last nights Enterprise shows even though I had already seen them of course.I'm getting spoiled by these 2 hour Enterprise Wednesdays.. :laugh: I always enjoy the episodes that the Andorians are in..I like Commander Shrans line about the 'Andorian Mining Consortium' and that they were looking for 'Archerite'...:laugh:

Good morning all..The good news is it's saturday and I don't have to work this morning..The bad news is it's raining ! Oh well..Can't count on the weather..I'm hoping it'll at least stop raining later on.I'm still hopeful to get out and do some work in my garden this weekend at some point..perhaps tomorrow..I'm certainly glad that I cut the grass thursday night after work so I don't have to deal with that at least..

That's about all that's going on in Spacetigger's life these days..Work, Star Trek and Gardening.. :waaaa: How are you guys all doing today ??

I just ordered some music thru Amazon.com and I'm kinda excited about it..It's classic rock..and some loud rock that I used to listen to during my wild bad teen years and early 20s..Should be fun to listen to again!

Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy and LZ III

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath and Paranoid (This is going to be wild to listen to again!)

Random Spacetigger thought...

Who would win in a fight...Worf or Chewbacca ?

Come to think of it...Can Wookies fight ? :laugh:

No opinions on my silly Worf/Wookie question ? No prob..Really Chewbacca doesn't stand a chance againt Worf.. :) However a Jedi Knight might be able to defeat Worf..

Looks like it's going to be a nice sunday weather wise up here..It should be a good day to get out in my garden and do some much needed weeding.. :laugh:

You all have a good day..And enjoy it... :)

No opinions on my silly Worf/Wookie question ?

Actually that became one of those silly questions that keeps you up at night thank you very much. :laugh: I still haven't decided. :)

No opinions on my silly Worf/Wookie question ?

Actually that became one of those silly questions that keeps you up at night thank you very much. :laugh: I still haven't decided. :)

That's great RC! A tough silly question for sure.. :) Worf is a fierce warrior and I don't see how a Wookie can defeat him..But on my fantasy crew I have Chewbacca in a Starfleet uniform and at the Helm of my bridge.. :)

I had a real good relaxing day today..I spent most of this afternoon out in my garden fighting with the weeds..It's a losing battle for sure..But I find it relaxing to play in my garden..And I did manage to fight back those nasty weeds...For now.. :)

I think I'll place my bet on Worf; looks like he can move a little faster. :laugh:

So you can actually enjoy yourself while pulling weeds, eh?

....How much $ will it take to get you down here? My 2.5 acres could use some of your care. LOL

So you can actually enjoy yourself while pulling weeds, eh?

....How much $ will it take to get you down here? My 2.5 acres could use some of your care. LOL

:laugh: Well, I don't know about that.. 2.5 acres is a little mind boggling.. :)

If it's hand to hand combat (no weapons) then my money is on Chewie. Klingons may be strong but their only humanoids, Chewie is an animal and aren't animals naturally stronger? I never saw a Klingon pull arms outta their sockets like Han said Chewie could.

Nothing quite like mondays is there..I always have a hard time motivating myself to do any work on mondays.. :bow: ..But I forced myself to get to work and I had a pretty good day..I certainly was busy enough..

So, what Star Trek do I watch tonight ? ST Movie DVDs, DS9, TNG or VOY..What a dilemma..I'm only on disc 2 of Voyagers 3rd season which I just bought recently..But I almost think I feel like watching DS9 tonight..Or perhaps TNG..I haven't watched TNG for quite a while...Oh well..I guess I'll just flip a coin..I can't lose... :bow:

It was a busy tiring day at work..I feel drained of all my energy..And this is tuesday..I always work out on tuesday night..I'll have to force myself to get on the bike tonight..Usually after I'm on for a few minutes I get re- energized..I sure hope that happens tonight..

TGIF...And happy Friday everybody..I hope it's a nice fast day at work..I like fridays but they can drag..I tend to clock-watch on fridays.. :blink: It should be a good summery weekend up here..And my sister is having a family cookout tomorrow afternoon..I am so looking forwad to that..It'll be great to see everybody together..I haven't seen my kids or my brother for that matter in quite a while..

Well, until next time..Enjoy your day.. :blink:

Happy Friday and how are those strawberries coming along?

Happy Friday and how are those strawberries coming along?

:blink: I had a good year with the strawberries..There time is past now..But I got loads this year..Now, I am picking summer squash, string beans and cherry tomatoes..

Good Saturday Morning all! It's going to be a real nice day here..Perfect weather for my sisters cookout today..It should be a lot of fun..I haven't seen my kids, grandkids and brother in quite a while..I think the last time I saw my brother was when we went to 'The Experience' in April..And it's been longer since I've seen my kids..It'll be great to see everybody again..

I feel kinda out of it this morning..I drank a lot last night..I tend to do that on friday nights..It's my way of unwinding from the stress of the week..I went out and bought the ingrediants for 'Real Romulan Ale'.. :blink: (See my post in Utopia Planitia ) I love the color of it! It is strong nasty stuff! But it is perfect for Romulan Ale..After the first shot I decided to mix it with a glass of sprite..That was much better...

I need to find some time this morning to work on next weeks trivia questions..I have most of them all set for posting already..It was kinda odd that there were no trivia promotions this week..Just the way things worked out..I hope all you trivia participants can attend MQs Trivia Chat Session this afternoon..I won't be able to pop into this one..I'll be at my sisters..

I hope you all have a good day.. :blink:

I have no idea why I am still up.. :rolleyes: Might as well post something in my log..

I had fun at my sisters today..It was great seeing everybody..It's not often that the whole family gets together..The only one missing was my son..he had to work..

I ordered my first starfleet uniform thru that communicator site that I buy a lot of my trek stuff thru..It's a Red Shirt from TOS! It'll be neat if it actually fits me..I always have problems with the sleeves being long enough..The trouble with being tall..Oh yeah..I shaved my moustache off this morning..Don't know why..It was impulse..Just to go with a different look for a while..It feels good but it'll take a while to get used to how I look.. :b-day:

Looks like it's going to be a cloudy day up here today..It would be nice if the sun would make an appearance later on..Well, at least yesterday was nice for my sisters cookout..

I have a feeling that today is going to be a boring, lazy day for me..Which is good..Everybody needs them occasionally..Especially on the weekend..Perhaps I'll have some trivia PMs to look over later..I think today would be a good day to pop in some Voyager DVDs that I haven't seen yet..

I love this tribble smilie !! :rolleyes:

A couple of hot summer days up here..It's been wonderful.. I like this weather..Nothing really new the past couple of days..Work seems to be slowing down slightly..I haven't had to stay quite as late as before. Course I'm still busy which is great..It's going to be a little wierd having Enterprise on Fridays instead oof Wednesdays..Course last week UPN decided not to have it on at all..I was incredibly surprised and upset by that..Well, looks like this is the first week it's on Fridays..Fridays nights are going to be great with Enterprise, SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis..So cool...

BTW, make sure you check out the trivia questions this week..003H.jpg

Work is slowing down some..There won't be much OT to be had..Fine with me as long as I'm pretty busy during the 8 hours I'm there....A lot of orders were cancelled hence the slowdown..I'm starting to learn how to build a different part of the VCE..The Frame they call it..Interesting stuff and different than I'm used to..

WooHoo ! My TOS uniform came today..It's cool and it even fits me pretty good..I was worried about the sleeves cause my arms are so long...

Yeah, I'm a Red Shirt !! And Red Shirts Rule.. :bow:

Click For Spoiler

You look ready for an away mission, ST. Watch out for Gorn and sentient gas clouds :bow: .

Looks good. :bow:

Please be careful. Being a red shirt your life is in more danager on away missions than another shirt in Star Trek. :bow:

Good Sunday morning to you all..How is everything ? Looks like it's going to be a beautiful sunny day up here..This afternoon I'm taking a ride down to visit with my parents..Should be a good day for it..

I recieved that music CD that I ordered from Germany..It's Klingon hard rock ! I couldn't resist..As always..I like it. It's certainly hard and heavy..It's pretty neat because between the songs they tell a story of how a Klingon ship was captured and held prisioners by a powerful alien race..I have a thread in the Utopia Planitia forum in case anyone is interested. The name of the group is Kosmic Horror..

This new board is looking pretty good. VBG spent a lot of time getting everything set up..

Have a great day everybody.. :tribble:

Not a bad day for a monday...I managed to stay busy enough at work for the day to go by faily quickly. It's amazing how slow business at work has become suddenly. Our biggest customer cancelled alot of orders..The good news is that I'm doing pretty good in my new job..It would be nice to get some OT..But I'm not complaining..I just hope business picks up soon..

Pretty nice day up here..Nice and sunny..Tomorrow too..I picked string beans and cherry tomatoes from my garden after work..While I was out there my neighbor came out to talk to me..He said that he caught the little kid from accross the street taking some of my tomatoes..He scared him..I thought that was pretty funny.. :lol: