Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

..But I haven't given up hope yet..  :bow:

301941[/snapback]

Neither have I! Now that we've been having relatively nice weather, I try to wear my Enterprise t-shirt whenever out. :bow:

..But I haven't given up hope yet..  :bow:

301941[/snapback]

Neither have I! Now that we've been having relatively nice weather, I try to wear my Enterprise t-shirt whenever out. :bow:

301943[/snapback]

Cool..I have an Enterprise sweatshirt that I've been wearing all winter..

It keeps me warm and advertises Enterprise at work.. :bow:

wicked idea about ur jumper i wish i had one. i saw a man wearing a star trek top last summer and i grabbed my dad and yelled- "look dad, a trekkie at last!" :bow::bow: :blush 2:

just make sure i'm not around :bow:

Looks like it's going to be a nice sunday..Nice and sunny and the temp is in the 30s..So that's pretty good for February in Massachusetts..Going down to see my parents this afternoon..I'm looking forward to that..

This morning I recorded a video and wrote a couple of letters for the Save Enterprise campaign. Make sure you write them and let them know that you are watching Enterprise and that you like this weeks episode..

Well, I'm on trivia break. I need a couple of weeks to re-energize myself.. :biggrin: I haven't been too happy with the participation lately. I need to come up with more interesting questions perhaps..Hmmm..Perhaps I can come up with some different concepts for the trivia forum during my break...

Until next time..Peace to you all..Be happy.. <_<

Hey ST. Have a good time at your parents. Yeah it's been a pretty decent Sunday here as well. It's in the upper 40's but been raining for 2 days. But I'm not complaining that's warm for Kansas in Feb. as well. I thought I would be able to do quiz when got pc on at home but I've been working so much and entire family sick haven't had much time online. Have a good break.

I just went to go play some trivia and I guess you are already on break, unless you always post the answers too. Which, I don't remember you doing, that would be too much of a temptation. Have a good Sunday night.

I just went to go play some trivia and I guess you are already on break, unless you always post the answers too. Which, I don't remember you doing, that would be too much of a temptation. Have a good Sunday night.

303148[/snapback]

Hey Airies..Yeah, we are on a trivia break right now..

Don't worry, there will be new questions on the board before you know it..I promise.. :blink:

Well you do deserve you long earned rest. Having a board such as this one all those questions ya know!. But i will try to answer more of them, once you have it started again.

I know I've been pretty scarce around these parts lately so I really wanted to post something before dinner..

Actually, the weather has been pretty warm around here for February in Massachusetts..I'll be happy when March is here though and hopefully the beginnings of Spring..One of my favorite seasons..

Mike