Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Monday morning...Oh joy.. :unsure: And looking outside it did snow last night.. :laugh: I'll have to get out there early and clean the car off.. But it's not too bad, only a few inches.. Looks cold out though.. My thermometer says it's only 21 degrees. But it could be worse and it will get lots colder before long..

I'll be glad when this week is over. I am really looking forward to having next week off from work. It's been quite a while since I had some time off..

Hello ST, I was just going thru your log..i love e-bay too, im a sucker for buying Trek things off there, Hey.i hope were not bidding on the same things...lol.

Hello ST, I was just going thru your log..i love e-bay too, im a sucker for buying Trek things off there, Hey.i hope were not bidding on the same things...lol.

290770[/snapback]

:laugh: It certainly is possible SW.I do buy a lot of my Trek things on Ebay..However my bidding style seems to be just to watch an item that I am interested in.. And then bid on it when the auction is about to close.. :unsure:

Oh wow it is so cold up here tonight..11 degrees and windy. It's much colder than it was this morning...At least monday is over and done with..1 down 4 to go.. :unsure:

Patriots and Dolphins tonight on Monday Night Football.. Hopefully it's another good game for my Pats..I need to squeeze some Star Trek in tonight too..Hey - A day without Star Trek is a day without....

Wednesday morning..Another day closer to my week off.. :clap: I see that the temperture is already 19 degrees here and it is supposed to rise to the 40s today..That certainly is a big improvement from the cold windy weather I had yesterday..

Watched a couple of episodes of DS9 last night so you know I enjoyed that! I was noticing my Trek DVD collection..I have almost every trek episode on DVD now.. :elephant: I just need Voyager season 7 and TNG seasons 6 and 7 and my collection will be complete..That's awesome..And that's a lot of trek to watch.. :lol:

I am beginning to get bored with my avatar..I have had it for a long time..I do know it fits my SN perfectly..It might be time to search for a different feline in a starfleet uniform..hmmmm

I'm sure I won't change my avatar until I find one as good or better. The one that I have now is prefect for my SN.. :dude:

Oh wow, I had a heck of a time with my interent connection when I came home from work.It was running very sluggish and I was having a hard time reading the trivia PMs that I recieved today.. :laugh: Looks like it is finally squared away..And I have updated the 'Trivia PMs recieved' thread in the Trivia Forum..

Hmmm, what Trek should I watch tonight..I'm almost in the mood for some TNG..What are you all watching tonight ?

<-- is watching TNG TNG TNG TNG TNG TNG TNG :dude::laugh:

I really like your avatar, ST, I've also gotten so used to it :clap:

<-- is watching TNG TNG TNG TNG TNG TNG TNG  :laugh:  :clap:

I really like your avatar, ST, I've also gotten so used to it  :dude:

291680[/snapback]

Same here. Its you. :dude:

I really like your avatar, ST, I've also gotten so used to it  :dude:

291680[/snapback]

Same here. Its you. :laugh:

291683[/snapback]

Thanks..I agree.. It is me..I probably will keep it for quite a while..I can't imagine I'll be able to find a better one anytime soon..If ever..

T2A.jpg

Have a great Christmas ST, catch up with you soon...... :dude:

NOELLLLLLA.jpg

291689[/snapback]

Thank you SW..I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too.. :laugh:

Christmas Eve.. :bow: Out of work early today, not that any work was getting done today anyway.. :hug: I may take care of the trivia a little earlier than usual now that I'm home..I believe everybody has already submitted their answers anyway..It was another great trivia week..Thanks all.. :P

Thanks WAB..Merry Christmas to everybody..Even though I don't like snow Christmas doesn't seem the same without it. Not a lot going on for me today..I am going down to my parents late this morning..It'll be good to spend Christmas day with them.. Course, I wouldn't mind just hanging around here..But that's just me..

I have next weeks trivia questions just about ready for posting..I'll be posting them tonight as usual. The best thing about this time of year for me is having all of next week off..I am looking forward to that.. And I am having that old gas range replaced next week so that'll be great..It'll be neat and different to actually be able to use the oven..

Until next time..May the wind be at our backs.. :hat:

This feels like it's going to be a very lazy day for me. I know I should get to the food store an the laundrymat today..But will I ? :( Sounds like too much work right now..Perhaps later..

I had a good Christmas with my parents yesterday..I'm going to have to give my kids a call..I wonder how their Christmas went ? I didn't hear from them but that isn't that unusual really..We are having our family holiday gathering at my sisters next sunday..So I'll see everybody there..

Just ordered a Galileo Thermometer, Red Sox Championship hat and some incense with a Christmas gift card..I love internet shopping.. B)

Happy monday..What's going on today? Well, I had to get out there this morning and shovel the driveway and clean off my car..Didn't get a lot of snow in the storm last night..Perhaps 4 inches..And now the sun is out.. :(

I'm waiting for the gas company to come out and disconnect my stove.My new one is being delivered tomorrow..I need one badly and this seems like the perfect time to do it since I'm off from work this week..

I never did get to the food store or the laundrymat yesterday..Perhaps later..I'm in no hurry..I still have plenty of food here and clean clothes to wear..Oh..I love being lazy on my time off.. B)

Good day all! Wednesday morning..Wow, this week is flying by but it always does when I'm not working.. :assimilated: Well my new stove/oven was delivered yesterday. And it looks good, this is going to work out just fine. Course I had envisioned it not fitting even though I measured before I ordered it..But it fits perfectly. The gas company is coming out tommorow morning to hook it up. It's a good thing that I had this week off from work. I would've had to be here 3 different times during the week to get this accomplished..Lucky me..

I was amazed that I recieved that Galileo Thermometer yesterday. I had just ordered it the day before..It's pretty neat and colorful..It looks good in my kitchen. It works pretty good. The temperature is marked on the lowest floating glass ball..Here's a pic for ya..

Click For Spoiler

Well, until next time..I hope you have a good day.. :wow:

Hey ST. Nice Thermometer. And nice new pic of yourself, you grew a beard! Looks good. I think it makes you look younger. Of course that's what I get for not coming around very often I'm gone for a little while and everyone get delusions of grandour. HaHa. A little Star Wars quoted for ya. Are you on vacation? I wish I were. I guess I kinda still am but unpaid. I'm still looking for that right job. My photo business has kept the bills paid but just barely. I'm here at the library of coarse. One piece of good news is the wife and I decided to get back on line at home when our income tax money is in at end of Jan or beg of Feb. I look forward to that. Then I can start my trivia playing back up. Well gotta go if I don't hear from you till then Happy New Year.

Airies

Thanks Airies..I hope you have a Happy New Year too..Yes, I have this week off from work as all holiday pay..Pretty nice but the week is flying by..Great to hear from you and it is so cool that you wil be getting back on line at home soon... :assimilated:

New Years Eve day.. B) Now, tell me that wasn't a fast year..Here's to hoping next year is better..

In case anyone is wondering I have my new stove all hooked up and working now..I was looking thru my Star Trek cookbook last night looking for things to cook.. B) This is going to be fun..Not doing alot today and tonight..I need to get out to the food store and buy something nice to eat for tonight..I'm planning on just watching Star Trek DVDs and working on the Trivia today and tonight...

I did pick up Voyager's season 7 DVDs yesterday so that's done..I just need to work on getting TNG's season 6 and 7..That won't happen for a while..But eventually..

Well, I hope you all have a very Happy New Year !! B)

Hello 2005 ! And Happy New Year STF..I hope everybodys New Years Eve was a success..I had a pretty good one myself..I ate more than I drank which is always a good thing.. B) I watched some Trek last night of course and I was flipping back and forth bewtween the Three Stooges and the Twilight Zone marathons..Good New Years Eve TV watching for sure..

Now, onward and upward.. B) Just about lunchtime and I am very hungry of course..It's probably going to be another lazy day for me..Tomorrow my sister is having that yearly family holiday gathering of course. Actually I am really looking for ward to seeing everybody..I didn't get a chance to se my kids or my grandkids on Christmas day..

Well until next time..Enjoy it and be happy.. B)

Not a lot going on today..It is sunday and I am back to work tomorrow.. :) Wow, that was a fast holiday week off..It was a good one though..I am going over my sisters this afternoon..That should be fun..It'll be good to see everybody..Well, I guess that's about all for today..

Have a good one everybody.. :laugh:

Isn't it just great to be back at work after a long holiday week off.. :laugh: Actually, I'm kinda bored at work right now..

Well I managed to get thru another day. It was a kinda long day at work..But the week is half over now..They are talking about a snow storm coming thru here this week..I added a SpaceTigger/Kira banner to my sig..How does it look? I like it..And it's probably almost time to change my sig pic too though I like that Kira pic with her in that baseball uniform.. :laugh:

I watched a couple of Voyager episodes tonight in the hopes that I could come up with some trivia questions for next week..But I wasn't really inspired..I seem to have a hard time coming up with interesting Voyager questions lately..I'll try again tomorrow..It is only tuesday night..Though tomorrow night I may need to watch DS9 to get my Kira fix.. :)

I really like your sig and your personal log! it reminds me of myself and how busy i am all the time. Well, I hope that you have a greay new year and i will pray that everything goes well for you and your family.

I really like your sig and your personal log! it reminds me of myself and how busy i am all the time. Well, I hope that you have a greay new year and i will pray that everything goes well for you and your family.

294589[/snapback]

Thanks Lursa..I hope you have a great year as well.. B)

I really like your new sig and that banner is perfect B)

You and Kira make a really cute couple B)

Take care B)