Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Still alive. :) The Red Sox have come all the way back now. All that remains is game 7. I ended up watching the whole game which I usually don't because I get up early in the morning for work. Luckily it didn't go extra innings last night..I'm tired..

I bid on a cool Star Trek bottle on Ebay last night. Couldn't resist. A Bajoran Spring Wine bottle..If I do end up winning the bid I'll post a pic..

I really can't wait for the next game. I hope they win it. :)

Another hour or so and Game 7 of the Yankees/Red Sox series will be starting up. I'm so tired tonight from staying up late and watching these games..It's going to be hard to stay up for this one..But, I'm sure I'll see 9 innings anyway..I may fall asleep if it goes into extra innings.. :laugh:

I would like to be the first to say congrats on the Red Sox winning the series. :laugh::laugh::flex:

:laugh: Oh Yeah !! How about those Red Sox !! What an amazing series it was and what an amazing team..And here I thought it was impossible to come back after losing the first 3 games to the Yankees..They have certainly proved that it's never over until the last out..And we finally got past the Yankees in the playoffs !! I'm so excited that they are going to the series.. :laugh:

Tired tonight and I feel like I'm catching a cold. Change of seasons up here plus lack of sleep..Tomorrow is friday..It's been a pretty good week..I'm still very excited about the Red Sox.. :laugh:

I have a new favorite Kira pic to share with you. After halloween I'm sure this pic will make it into my signature or even my avatar.. :laugh:

064A.jpg

I hope you feel better soon. Isn't great that the Sox won the series. :laugh:

I decided to take the afternoon off from work.. :laugh: Why not ? I didn't have any work to do anyway..I feel a little better than I did last night. I turned in early last night and got some needed sleep..

World Series starts tomorrow night at Fenway Park.. :flex: Red Sox and Cardinals..Should be loads of fun..And the Jets/Patriots game on sunday should be very interesting..They are both 5-0..

Doesn't Kira look wonderful in her blue dress uniform ? She didn't get the chance to wear it that often..But she does look wonderful in it..

062A.jpg

:look::laugh:

:frusty: Oh Yeah !! How about those Red Sox !! What an amazing series it was and what an amazing team..And here I thought it was impossible to come back after losing the first 3 games to the Yankees..They have certainly proved that it's never over until the last out..And we finally got past the Yankees in the playoffs !!  I'm so excited that they are going to the series.. :laugh:

274407[/snapback]

Congrats, ST! I will enjoy watching the Series w/o those Bronx Bombers on the field.

;) Whew..The Patriots managed to get another win today 13-7 over the Jets.That's a little closer than I like..But a win is a win..Their winning streak is now at 21..Now, if only the Red Sox can win game 2 of the World Series tonight.. :look:

Don't the Halloween Banners look great up there ? :laugh:

Happy monday morning everybody.. :laugh: Another slow day at work but I'm in a good mood for a monday..The Red Sox did in fact win game 2 of the series..They are off to a good start, up 2-0..I know that anything can still happen..But they are in a good position going into St. Loius for the next couple of games..They don't play tonight so maybe I can watch some Star Trek.. ;)

Nice sig banner Odie..I like it.. :look:

:naughty: WoooHoooo..The Red Sox have won the World Series and are the champs.. OMG ! I'm so excited..It's finally happened for my SOX.. :wow:

In a slow period at work and in fact the axe has been swinging today..Cutbacks and layoffs..No wonder I've been in a bad mood lately..Well, I lost the job I am currently doing which I like..I am going to another area of the company and that's the only details that I know at this time..I think I'm lucky to be still employed..For now..

I knew there had to be some bad news to go with the fantastic news of the Red Sox winning the championship..

In a slow period at work and in fact the axe has been swinging today..Cutbacks and layoffs..No wonder I've been in a bad mood lately..Well, I lost the job I am currently doing which I like..I am going to another area of the company and that's the only details that I know at this time..I think I'm lucky to be still employed..For now.. 

I knew there had to be some bad news to go with the fantastic news of the Red Sox winning the championship..

276470[/snapback]

Sorry about your news at work. I hope and pray that you retain your job. Does this affect your salary/hourly pay? I've been on overtime at work since the beginning of the year. We also had layoffs previously, but my employer prefers to hire "temps". I am the lucky one -woo hoo! -to assist in training in my department. Believe me, there are times when I get really fed up with the crap at work, and the inevitable backstabbing - fingerpointing. For the sake of my family, however, I keep plugging away. My best to you ST! Jaz :pepsi:

BTW, way to go Red Sox! The American League rules again! :flowers:

Thanks Jaz..No, my salary won't be affected by this change in jobs.And really it'll probably be for the best..They tell me I'm going into a better area..

:flowers: Red Sox parade thru the streets of Boston today..I'm going to enjoy watching that today.. :cloud9:

Patriots have a big game this afternoon against the Steelers..And according to my guide it looks like they are going to broadcast VBG's Eagles game today..That's cool..I don't get to see them that often..

I hope you all have a great day..

Well, the Patriots winning streak has been stopped at 21..The Steelers beat them today..Oh well..That's still quite a run they had..So, the Eagles are now the only unbeaten team left this year..

Hope you know more about the job change by now, and that everything works out for you.

Thanks Jaz..No, my salary won't be affected by this change in jobs.And really it'll probably be for the best..They tell me I'm going into a better area..

276550[/snapback]

Thanks Gotabite..It does sound like a more interesting, challenging job..I'm sure I'll end up liking it there..I'm supposed to be going into that area at the end of this week..Initially I think I was taken aback by it because it wasn't my choice..But I'm fine with it now..Business sure is slow for my company now and it is necessary for lots of us to move around to other areas..

Boring day so far here at work..Makes for a long day..The layoffs certainly aren't over yet..I voted after work last night..Looking at the news this morning before work it looks like we have 4 more years of Bush to look forward to.. :flex: But, I'm not surprised really..Just disappointed..

I am disappointed too.......But let's just try to buckle down the hatch, get through it....survive it......and pray that in four more years, most of the country will feel the need for a real change.

Boring day so far here at work..Makes for a long day..The layoffs certainly aren't over yet..I voted after work last night..Looking at the news this morning before work it looks like we have 4 more years of Bush to look forward to.. :flex: But, I'm not surprised really..Just disappointed..

277534[/snapback]

I sure was surprised when I got home from work today. Both the cable and my internet service was out.. :rolleyes: We had high winds today but why did it have to happen on a friday ? Luckily it came back on within an hour of my being home..At first I thought I would have to miss Enterprise tonight and I wanted to close down the Trivia for the week and tally the scores..I feel that we had a good week with the trivia..Participation was up which always makes me happy.. :laugh:

Excited about Enterprise tonight..