Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Cool spacetigger let me know how trekkies 2 is. And yes you go out in public! I have that little problem call anxiety as well so don't feel alone in the world. Are there supposed be alot of extras in TOS DVD set? Have a good day.

258103[/snapback]

Don't know what extras there will be on their season sets..But I'm sure they'll be some..And Trekkies 2 should be interesting..I'm going to be looking for 3 different things anyway....Warp 11, Vulcan Willi and Jacqueline Lichtenberg..JL was just in our chat room on sunday..

I just got finished watching Trekkies 2..I enjoyed it..It was fun to watch my fellow trekkies.. :unsure: It was so cool to see Warp 11 there..You get to hear bits of 2 of their songs..And there are so many mini interviews..All very interesting..And they even showed some fans producing their own trek skits/movies..I had fun watching it..And I must say that I got quite a few chuckles out of it..

I can't wait to start watching TOS DVDs.. :notworthy:

TGIF..WooHoo..Nothing like a friday before a long 3 day weekend..It'll be nice to get this day over with..Looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend weatherwise up here..The weather is starting to change..Feels more fallish than summer..But it is still nice and sunny here.. I have no real plans for the weekend of course..Just some R & R.. :lol:

Hope you all enjoy it.. :bow:

TGIF :lol: I went to Wal-m..t last night to price TOS DVD's $80! :bow:

I don't have the money. :sadwalk: So, I was going to get Trekkies 2 and they didn't have it! :bow: Can you believe it? So anyway have a good weekend. It's pretty nice here to considering the time of year. Oh and if you havn't noticed I discovered how to use smilies! :idea31:

Nice smilies.. :lol: I always get my DVDs at Best Buy..I've been buying these season sets for quite a while..They certainly are expensive..But they are worth it to me..After all this is Star Trek..And I think $80 is a bargain since I paid $100..But I was happy to..I was and am so excited that they are releasing TOS season sets.. :bow:

Well, I would have written a check for them last night but my youngest daughter is joining band I have to buy her a Clarinet and I'm still paying for my oldest daughters Flute. :band:

Well, I would have written a check for them last night but my youngest daughter is joining band I have to buy her a Clarinet and I'm still paying for my oldest daughters Flute.    :band:

259539[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm hearing that..Family is way more important than personal entertainment..Cool that you have such a musical family...

I'm so happy I bought that TOS season 1 DVD set. I am really enjoying them. So exciting for me to see those shows on DVD and in their entirety. Not cut up. I'm up to disc 3 now..I watch 4 episodes last night..I must say that Miri was a great first season episode..

Looks like today is going to be a lazy day for me..But that is good..The only thing is that I need to get to the laundrymat at some point today..As always, I've been puting it off and I'll have no clean clothes to wear to work tomorrow..Man, that's a bad word to say on the weekend..WORK..

Things have been pretty busy for me lately..Especially at work..Been working 10 hour days...But I like being busy..It makes the time go by faster..

I'm kinda excited tonight..My Patriots are opening up the Football season tonight.. :wacko:

I'm closing down the trivia questions tomorrow night..So send me your answers if you wish..I've been considering having a special TOS trivia week..I'm a little concerned that not everybody likes TOS..I usually ask questions from each series..It could be fun and different though..I may try it anyway...

A friend of mine is a huge Colts fan, so I guess I'll have to remain impartial towards the both of ya. :waaaa:

Enjoy the game. :wacko:

Things have been pretty busy for me lately..Especially at work..Been working 10 hour days...But I like being busy..It makes the time go by faster..

I'm kinda excited tonight..My Patriots are opening up the Football season tonight.. :wacko:

I'm closing down the trivia questions tomorrow night..So send me your answers if you wish..I've been considering having a special TOS trivia week..I'm a little concerned that not everybody likes TOS..I usually ask questions from each series..It could be fun and different though..I may try it anyway...

261757[/snapback]

I'm watching the game as I type this, ST. And I'm rooting for the Pats. My eldest girl lives in Watertown, MA. Although she remains a Vikes fan, her guyfriend is a serious Pats fan.

BTW, I'm all for more trivia about TOS. Its my best know Trek series, anyway. LOL!

Cya! Jaz :pepsi:

Chiefs open with Denver on Sunday night. I predict a close game won by a field goal for the Chiefs.

261872[/snapback]

Nice..I'll make sure I put it on..That should be a good game..Patriots managed to beat the Colts last night..Though I wasn't that happy with their defense..But, It's only the first week..

Friday night..I need to remember to put Stargate: Atlantis on tonight at 10 PM..I have missed it the past couple of weeks..I just plain got busy and forgot about it..I figure if I write about it in my log I'll remember to watch it.. :waaaa:

I need to go into work tomorrow morning..Good money but I'd still rather have it off..Oh well..

Kinda excited about the upcoming special trivia week.. :wacko:

Weather looks nice today..A little on the cool side now but sunny..I'm sure it'll warm up some later on..It's early..I'm kinda excited that I'm taking a ride down to see my parents this afternoon..I talk to them a lot but don't see them that often..They are both getting over bad colds but they are feeling better now..

Not much else going on really..I did work a half a day yesterday(Saturday) and I posted the trivia questions last night..So it looks like we are all set for another week.. :wow:

I'm kinda out of it this morning..I think I drank too much beer last night..I need to go get some coffee and some breakfast..I wish I had some eggs or something here..Funny how I never think of buying breakfast food when I do my grocery shopping..Probably because I don't eat breakfast thru the week when I go to work.. :wow:

You need to make a list Tig. :wow: Aren't you reading how 'a list' is important when you go food shopping?? :wow: We all know you cook, or you'll starve. :huh: :blink: Such things as eggs, sausage, bacon, juice, cereal or even cereal bars might be a good idea. MAKE A LIST!!!! :hug:

You need to make a list Tig.  :wow: Aren't you reading how 'a list' is important when you go food shopping?? :wow: We all know you cook, or you'll starve. :huh:  :look: Such things as eggs, sausage, bacon, juice, cereal or even cereal bars might be a good idea. MAKE A LIST!!!! :hug:

262446[/snapback]

:blink: ..Yeah, one these weeks I will make a list..Usually I just buy impulsively..And what usually happens is..I just skip breakfast and jump right to lunch..Which isn't good I know..Make a list tig !!

You need to make a list Tig.  :wow: Aren't you reading how 'a list' is important when you go food shopping?? :wow: We all know you cook, or you'll starve. :hug:  :huh: Such things as eggs, sausage, bacon, juice, cereal or even cereal bars might be a good idea. MAKE A LIST!!!! :(

262446[/snapback]

:hug: ..Yeah, one these weeks I will make a list..Usually I just buy impulsively..And what usually happens is..I just skip breakfast and jump right to lunch..Which isn't good I know..Make a list tig !!

262453[/snapback]

:look: So you ARE paying attention. :( :blink:

Nothing wrong with skipping right to lunch food. Whoever said breakfast had to be cereal or eggs or Granola bars. ? As long as you eat, even it's cold pizza. I mean fried eggs aren't any better than anything else. :dude:

I worked my tail off today.. :) I wish it was the weekend..There still is 2 more days to go..Been so busy at work this week..I worked an 11 hour day toady and I hardly stopped all day..Tired..Well, the paycheck will be good anyway..

Paychecks are what it's all about! :wacko: At least today is Friday :P time to rest.

:o excuse me, speaking of which I'm tired. Have a good weekend ST.

Another busy day here...But...TGIF.. :wacko: Thanks Aries..It should be a good weekend..You enjoy it as well.. :P

Friday Night..How is everybody doing? I'm doing pretty good myself.I had a real busy week at work and in fact going in tommorrow for a few hours..(Very few)

I was real happy with the response to my special TOS trivia week..In fact more of you participated than I thought would..It was a very fun week for me..I enjoyed it..I tried to place trek pics in a lot of the questions to make it extra special..I hope I succeeded..I've been working on next weeks trivia questions tonight and I am just about set..We are back to normal trivia next week..But, we'll have more special trivia weeks in the future..

It's 2:49 AM EST here.. :sweatdrop: I have no idea what I'm still doing up..I swear that I turn into a night owl on the weekends..

Glad to hear trivia went well. I hope within the next month or 2 I can join you all. I told my wife all I want for Chirstmas is our pc fixed so I can chat. She called me a :naughty: I said you know it honey and we both laughed :nono2: I don't know how you can stay up late on the weekends. During the week I get up at 5:30am and have to be at work at 7am. So even on the weekends by 9 or 10pm I'm ready to hit the hay.

See ya later

I don't know how I stay up so late on the weekends either..But I do..During the week I am up at 4:30 AM..I too go into work for 7 AM..My thing is I like to spend at least an hour on the computer before I go to work! Yeah I know..I'm addicted..:nono2:

That's cool that your home computer will be fixed soon..We would like you to join in on the trivia and other chats..

I'm real excited..I just found out that Warp 11 is coming to our chat room saturday night..I'm crazy about them and in fact post at their message board occasionally..Should be fun.. :naughty:

4:30am. Geez I thought I got up early. I really don't know how you do it. I would look like Night of the Living Dead if I got up that early and went to bed that late. :vampire: <<couldn't find a zombie one! Hehe