Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Thanks Luthien..I like that comic..I always wondered about Q and Guinan.. :look: It's another beautiful day up here..I'm heading outside to enjoy it..Have a good one..Enjoy your day.. :look:

Well, this seems like it's going to be a long, boring day at work..Doesn't seem like there is much for me to do here today..I'm thinking about getting out of here for the day..Especially since the weather is going to be beautiful today..But, knowing me I'll probably just sit here, surf the net and this board and get paid for it.. :laugh:

Happy Friday !! Seems like it's going to be another long day here in work..But how bad can it really be ? it is Friday...No such thing as a bad friday in my opinion..

Fathers Day weekend..And weather sounds like it is going to be nice on Sunday..I should have a good day with my parents..I hope you all enjoy it as well..

BTW, what happened to our 2 hour Enterprise Wednesdys ? It was only on for 1 hour this past week..I must admit that I was disappointed..Oh well..They are all ones I've seen before anyway..

Have a great weekend everybody..Happy Fathers day.. :laugh:

Have A Great Time At The Folks House.

Great weekEnd To Tou To

Another boring day in work. At least it's friday but it's going to be a long one with no work to do..I may go home early today and take care of the trivia..I can't imagine sitting here all day with no work to do.. :laugh:

Well, it is almost 1PM and I have just sat around all day with nothing to do..Talk about easy money..But boring..They've been trying to find me some work to do and that has kept me here all day..Just waiting..Such a long day..It'll end soon though..I'll be real busy when I get home taking care of the trivia, getting something to eat and maybe even playing in my garden for a while..Man, this is boring here today..

A bit of good news today right at the end of the day. My boss just called me into his office. He has an opening in the clean room and was wondering if I was interested in it..They are very busy in there and it'll be a lot better than being bored out here..I'm pretty excited about it..I may even get some OT..And it'll be something new to learn..I'm kinda stuck in a rut here..I've been doing the same job for 9 years now and they're starting to send a lot of my old work out to other areas..So this is really good news that I was given this opportunity..I'll have to get used to suiting up for the clean room but I've been in there bofore..I should be fine..I'm kinda excited about it.. :laugh:

Thanks all..I appreciate the congrats..J, I've been working in this robotics company for the past 9 years..All the robots and big systems are built in a massive 'clean room'..Everybody needs to suit up and and wear gloves to work in there..I've been in there before but not on a pernament bassis like this..I'm kinda excited about the opportunity..Especially since what I'm doing now has slowed right down and it really isn't a full time job anymore..When you would see me here during the day it was because I was at work with nothing to do..So, I would read the boards..

Tig, I know this might be a little off topic here, but you said you had a garden, right? Do you grow herbs? Do you know anything about arugala? I planted some last year and now it's everywhere. Should I rip it up?. I don't even like the taste of it. But it is pretty.

Hmmm sorry J I don't know anything about herbs. My space is very limited where I am..I would like my garden to be twice the size..I enjoy it alot..Actually I'm having a similar problem with my strawberry plants. They have really spread out and have taken over a big portion of my garden..I'd hate to pull them up though..I love strawberries..

Strawberries? Fresh strawberries?? A yard nearly full of fresh strawberries??? :blink:

Uh, where did you say you lived? :blink:

Strawberries? Fresh strawberries?? A yard nearly full of fresh strawberries??? :blink:

Uh, where did you say you lived?  :blink:

Not close enough I'm afraid..In fact I have more strawberries than I know what to do with..Been picking some every night...Delicious.. :)

(Hey BBabe, we've got about a 600+ sq ft patch in the back yard of the most delicious fresh strawberries you've ever tasted. Do you need me to check on flight times from CA to KY now? :blink: )

Hey Tig, that sounds pretty cool! :blink: It seems like that'd be one of the more interesting jobs to have. I can't remember if I've asked you before or not, but I was wondering the same thing as WAB...

Anyways, I really hope it works out for you.

This is going to sound really wierd, but I have a story about something that happened in a strawberry patch when I was a little girl. Something I have never heard anyone ever say. You want to hear it? :blink:

This is going to sound really wierd, but I have a story about something that happened in a strawberry patch when I was a little girl. Something I have never heard anyone ever say. You want to hear it? :blink:

Sure Jeanway I would love to hear it.. :blink:

Ace and WAB not sure how to answer that question. There are several different robot systems that my company manufactures. And I haven't been involved in them yet. But for now I'll be working on the drives for the Vacuum Cassette Elevators..

It's been a tiring work week for me so far. But I knew it would be..It is tiring and stressful learning a new job..I'm also working longer hours..But, I'm doing good with it..I do have a 4 day weekend coming up...So, I'm kinda excited about that. I believe Enterprise is on for 2 hours tonight..WooHoo.!!! :eek:

I love getting up early on a beautiful spring/summer morning! The sky is so blue, the birds chirping and the air is so cool...

Today is my Moms birthday..My parents are coming by this afternoon..I'm enjoying this weekend so far..I've managed to take care of some things here that I've neglected..Inside and out..I really do need to get out and do some weeding in my garden..Perhaps this morning or tomorrow..Everthing is looking good out there..Everthing is growing...Including the weeds!!

I had a good visit with my parents this afternoon.. It's always good to see them..And they helped me out in my garden a little bit..They like gardens as do I..It was a beautiful day to be outside..What I consider to be perfect weather..Sunny and in the low 80s..Also today was my Moms birthday..So it was good I was able to see her today..BTW, my Mom is member Lakegenie.. :theforce: She doesn't post a whole lot but she beams in here occasionally..She watches Star Trek Enterprise every week.. :P

Good Sunday morning..Going to be a beautiful day up here. Perhaps that is why I was up so early today. Seems like my body thought it was a work day..Oh well..It certainly was a very busy week for me at work. How things have changed since I've moved to a different area..That's good..I would much rather be busy..Certainly it's better than hanging around doing nothing and waiting for the next layoff.. :hug:

I really enjoyed the chat yesterday with Eddie Paskey..It was great fun..I hope we can have him back again..MQ did a great job with it as usual.. :hug:

Another cool step in my Star Trek life. --> I just recieved a sub space message from Lt. Leslie.. :hug: I had sent him an E-Mail this morning telling him how much we all enjoyed the chat and that we hope we can do another in the future..He sent me a message back that he had fun doing it and we'll do another one sometime..So cool..

Ever have one of those days that nothing goes right for you at work? That was today for tigger..Tomorrow is bound to be better..I hope..

I need to beat myself up tonight on the bike and with my weights..That'll relieve the stress..

Slightly better day at work today. A busy day for sure but not as many problems as yesterday..There will always be stress there.. :o But, if it was any fun it wouldn't be called work... :dude:

2 hours of Enterprise tonight...WooHoo.. :o

Saturday Night..How is everybody tonight ? I'm doing pretty good..I certainly had a busy day..Having to work half a day didn't help things.. :o But I did manage to get everything done and I just posted the trivia questions for the week too..So it's time to relax and enjoy myself...I had summer squash and string beans from my garden tonight..So good..I'm going down to my parents tomorrow afternoon..

Well, have a great weekend everybody.. :wow: