Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Personal Log Stardate 31215.9

Monday morning. This morning was especially tough because I shoveled out my driveway before coming to work. But I'm glad I did it this morning. It would have been a lot tougher tonight after work. Heavy wet snow though..

Now that I have all 7 seasons of DS9 I have to think what is next..I want to complete my TNG collection as well. I have seasons 1-4..And of course we have Voyager starting to be released in February..Voyager wasn't my most favorite series. But it is Star Trek so I'm sure I'll buy them as well..Especially the early seasons with Kes..I'm anxious for the TOS DVDs after Voyager next year. I'll need another bookcase when I'm all done. :dude:

My Patriots won yet another game yesterday. It turned out to be another snow game..They are now 12-2..Amazing..

Personal Log Stardate 31217.7

A little bit warmer today but it is going to rain big time this afternoon and into tomorrow. One good thing is that it'll melt/wash away a lot of the snow that we just got. I'm kinda excited because I'm going to see the new Lord of the Rings movie tonight with my brother. Should be a great movie..It has me thinking about the next Star Trek movie though..It was a year ago that Nemesis was in theatres and bombed..! They should forget TNG and give someone else a shot at it..Like DS9..! I really wish they would set something in motion..Oh well, perhaps in time..Enterprise is on tonight but I'll be missing it this week because I'll be at the movies. It's a re-run anyway..We're still a month away from new episodes I think..

Personal Log Stardate 31219.21

Well my brother has cancelled our family Christmas gathering for tomorrow. My sister and 1 of her daughters is very sick. He is going to reschedule it for January 3rd. Not the same since it'll be after Christmas but that's OK..My daughter and her kids are stopping by tomorrow afternoon for a little while. And I am still going over my brothers on Christmas day..

So you all now know my Christmas plans like any of you care..What are you all doing? I guess that was a post in one of the topics..

I think I need to take a break from posting these personal logs..

Personal Log Stardate 31222.12

OK, so I didn't take that much of a break from my logs!! <_< I guess my mood is improving slightly. Sorry if I've offended anybody with any of my posts lately..I've been moody lately. Always happens to me at this time of the year..

Well, I only have to work today and tomorrow and then I'll be off until January 5th..!! WooHoo..I'm psyched to have some time off from work..I put together my Bandai Enterprise model yesterday..It came out pretty good..The big question is where do I put it?!..I have Enterprise models all over my home! But hey, that's me..It's what I'm crazy about...

Until next next..Put a smile on your face and I'll try to do the same...

Peace.. :hat:

Where do you work at?

I work at a Robotics Company in Chelmsford Massachusetts..Why?

Just wounding

Personal Log Stardate 31223.8

:hat: :) :hat: :lol: :hat: :) :hat: :santa:

Another boring Tuesday morning in work with nothing to do. Seems to be a common thread lately. Well, at least today is the last day I'll have to come in here until Jan 5th..! So cool. One good thing about working here is the Holiday shutdown that we get every year. Some people that work in more busy areas will be coming in next week..But not me..I'd rather have the time off anyway..

My sister called me last night. She wanted to thank me for the Christmas package that I sent her. We weren't able to get together before Christmas because she has been sick along with one of her daughters..My brother is planning on getting everybody together on January 3rd..So that will be good of course..And I'll be going over my brothers on Christmas day so I won't be totally alone on Christmas. Christmas should be spent with family..Not alone..Oh..I forgot to mention that my daughter is expecting again! She is due on April 21st..She already has a son and a daughter. She's going to have another girl..

:hat: :santa: :hat: :santa: :hat: :santa: :hat: :santa:

Personal Log Stardate 31223.8

:hat: :) :hat: :lol: :hat: :) :hat: :santa:

Another boring Tuesday morning in work with nothing to do. Seems to be a common thread lately. Well, at least today is the last day I'll have to come in here until Jan 5th..! So cool. One good thing about working here is the Holiday shutdown that we get every year. Some people that work in more busy areas will be coming in next week..But not me..I'd rather have the time off anyway..

My sister called me last night. She wanted to thank me for the Christmas package that I sent her. We weren't able to get together before Christmas because she has been sick along with one of her daughters..My brother is planning on getting everybody together on January 3rd..So that will be good of course..And I'll be going over my brothers on Christmas day so I won't be totally alone on Christmas. Christmas should be spent with family..Not alone..Oh..I forgot to mention that my daughter is expecting again! She is due on April 21st..She already has a son and a daughter. She's going to have another girl..

:hat: :santa: :hat: :santa: :hat: :santa: :hat: :santa:

Personal Log Stardate 31229.14

Well, I haven't written an entry in a couple of days. What's been going on? I made it thru another Christmas OK. It's never a happy time for me but I should be getting used to it by now. At least I wasn't alone the whole Christmas day. I went over to my brothers late in the afternoon. He had his in-laws over so he invited me too. A little uncomfortable for me but I had a pretty OK time. Nice to have this week off from work. Good thing I'm not working because I've had these massive headaches lately. I'm going to the Chiropractor this afternoon. That might help some.

My Patriots ended up the year on a real good note. They ended up going 14-2 and have home field advantage thru the playoffs..WooHooo..Dare I say it? Could my Patriots and VBG's Eagles be on a collision course against each other in the Super Bowl? B)

Just wanted to say thanks to you for your kind thoughts regarding my health issues. Also wanted to wish you Happy New Year if I don't get an opportunity to get back with you again before the event. I hope 2004 will be a wonderful year for you in many ways.

Just wanted to say thanks to you for your kind thoughts regarding my health issues.  Also wanted to wish you Happy New Year if I don't get an opportunity to get back with you again before the event.  I hope 2004 will be a wonderful year for you in many ways.

Thanks Gotabite...I too wish you a good holiday season and a Happy New Year. I hope everything goes your way next year.

Personal Log Stardate 31230.11

Dreary Tuesday morning, cloudy and rainy. Course it's perfect weather considering how I'm feeling. Feels like I'm coming down with a cold or flu. Nice huh? Well, at least I have no plans for New Years Eve so I can just stay here and get better. It'll just take some time. I'm just glad I am off from work this week. I wonder how I got sick. I haven't had any real contact with anybody. Maybe it's from drinking from the cup at Church? I've never considered that before now. BTW, how did the expression 'Feeling under the weather' come about? I've always thought that expression was odd..

Personal Log Stardate 31231.9

New Years Eve day, the last day of 2003..Unbelievable..This past year certainly went by fast..It was a pretty good year for me and I think it was a good year for Star Trek..I'd be a lot happier if they had an 11th movie planned. I so much want DS9 to come back somehow..Oh well can't have everything..I certainly have added many Trek things to my home over the past year. I have all of DS9 on DVD and am looking forward to buying Voyager and TOS season sets next year..So cool..And I'm so glad that I found this site this past year...I have enjoyed posting on this board greatly and have only gotten upset a couple of times!..But overall I have enjoyed talking with all the members here..Well, Happy New Year.. :dude:

Personal Log Stardate 40102.9

Yes, Happy New Year everyone. We are now the into the second day of 2004. Amazing. I hope this year will be good for everyone including myself!

It's snowing up here this morning! I wasn't expecting this. Course I really didn't watch much TV or News yesterday. I was engrossed in those extended play Lord of the Rings DVDs that my brother had lent me. Amazing how long each of those movies are to watch. We're talking about 4 hours for each movie. Now, I can see why they cut so much good material before they were released to the Theatres. They very well done though. I enjoyed watching them yeterday, even if it took the whole day.

Not much going on today. It's going to be another lazy day! My brother is having a family gathering at his place late tomorrow afternoon. He had cancelled it at Christmas time because my sister was so sick. So, that'll be good to go over there tomorrow. My daughter and her family are going too..

Personal Log Stardate 40105.8

Monday morning..Back in work after 12 days off. Man, it was tough getting out of bed this morning..I certainly have gotten used to staying home and being lazy! Always happens over the holiday shutdown..

It is a good thing I'm back to work though. I need to get going on my Star Trek DVD collection!..Looks like Star Trek VI is being released at the end of this month and of course Voyager's season sets will start in February..Looks like we have like 2 more weeks of Enterprise repeats and then we'll be back to new episodes..That's great, it seems like it's been a long time..

Personal Log Stardate 40106.9

Tuesday morning at STF. Actually it's pretty quiet here today..It's not like I have anything really interesting to say this morning. Just typing away for no real reason I guess..Here's something. I watched my 'Fifth Element' DVD last night. It just came in the mail yesterday..I like that movie..A nice addition to my DVD collection..Been thinking about trying to get the Star Wars movies on DVD..Maybe in time..Actually I don't believe that I've seen all of the new ones yet..So, that is something I should take care of doing..Course, I will always buy Star Trek DVDs first..

Personal Log Stardate 40112.8

Hello STF!! I haven't written a log entry in a few days. What's been going on anyway? I still have these damn headaches that I can't seem to get rid of. I've had them before and eventually I'll have to get to the doctors..Aggravating really..I mean they're only headaches..Anyways it was a pretty good weekend considering how my head feels..

My Patriots managed to squeak by the Titans yesterday so they are still alive. We're down to 4 teams now. The Patriots, Colts, Eagles, and Panthers. My Patriots are going to have a very tough time next week against the Colts I think. Their offense looks quite impressive..

Looks like we finally have a new Enterprise show this week..Yeah, can't wait for that!

Personal Log Stardate 40112.9

Thanks VBG! This Personal Log of mine seems to be working good now..That was an odd glitch..You're the best..:)

Few more inches of snow on the ground this morning. But that wasn't too bad. It was light and easy to deal with. And the temperature is a little bit better today..In the 30s..It's going to get frigid again on Wednesday..Close to zero again by the end of the week..

Personal Log Stardate 40113.9

The Boston Bruins retired Cam Neely's number 8 last night. It now resides in the rafters with all the other great Bruins numbers. It looks real good there. He was a great player for my Bruins..And his his work with Cancer patients/families after his carreer was over is just as good. His 'Neely House' foundation has helped so many families..And my Bruins even won the game last night after the ceremony..

Another comfortable day up here in Massachusetts. However that is going to change tomorrow. Going back down to arctic temperatures for the next couple of days..!!

New Enterprise show tomorrow night..WooHoo... :unsure:

Personal Log Stardate 40115.9

Boy, frigid temperatures up here this morning. The temps tonight and/or tomorrow moring are supposed to be the coldest in decades up here! The good news is that this weekend it's going to warm up to the 20s and low 30s! What a heatwave!

Recieved a small amount of bad news yesterday. My parents need to come back from Florida a few months early. My Mom had some tests done in November before they left and she's just getting the results now!! Seems like they were sending them to the wrong address. Anyway they need to do more tests and evaluate this situation. They feel it shouldn't wait until April and I agree. I'm worried of course but I'm hoping this turns out to be nothing. It just needs to be checked out soon..They are leaving monday morning..They should be here by next weekend depending on the weather..

I did enjoy Enterprise last night. I know some people have issues with the way they dealt with religion..It's always a tricky subject to have on Star Trek..Oh well, I still liked the show..The action scenes were great with Captain Archer..

Personal Log Stardate 40118.9

Sunday morning and it is snowing here. At least the temps are a little warmer this weekend. That spell of zero temps was tough to take. So cold. You couldn't stay outside for too long..

Well my parents are leaving tomorrow from Florida. They should be here by next weekend. They've had a tough time of it this year. My Dad had to go in to the hospital down there for a while and my Mom just recieved results from some tests that need to be addressed now. That is why they are coming back so early. I'm worried about them..It will be good to see them but I am cocerned about their health..This is the last time they go to Florida for the winter they told me. It's just too far away from their doctors..

Big Football day today..Oh I hope my Patriots play well today.Should be 2 great games..

Personal Log Stardate 40120.18

Well, it certainly has been a busy couple of days at work so far this week. Which is good. The time just flies by and before I know it it's time to go home..My parents are on the way home from Florida. If all goes well they'll be here on Thursday and I'm planning on seeing them this Sunday. Another cold week up here with temps mainly in the 20s. But that's certainly better than the sub zero temps we had last week..

Enterprise tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it because my favorite aliens are on it..The Andorians..I like those blue guys and I like that character Shran..I came accross this pic of Kellie Waymire on her website..It is part of the new Enterprise season cards from Rittenhouse I think..Pretty neat huh? I wonder when they are going to honor her on Enterprise and how are they going to do it? Maybe we'll know soon..

040A.jpg

Personal Log Stardate 40122.20

A very busy day at work today. But it was a good day even if I had to stay late. I recieved a call from my parents at work. They are back home in Massachusetts now..I am going to see them on Sunday. It'll be good to see them again. They said that it's cold up here! And it is. In fact the temps are going to dip down towards zero again this weekend.

Awesome Enterprise show last night. I knew it would be because the Andorians were in it..I like those blue aliens and Shran is such an interesting character..I'm sure we'll see them again..And I can't wait..

Not too much else going on. I have the hockey game on. My Bruins are losing to Buffalo 1-0 after 2 periods right now. Kinda odd that there won't be a football game on this weekend. One week off before the Super Bowl..

Personal Log Stardate 40125.20

I had a real good visit with my parents today. I hadn't seen them in a couple of months. They just came back from Florida. They seem to be doing pretty good. My Mom is a little apprehensive about her tests that are going to be done on Wednesday. Understandable really..We're all hoping that there is nothing major wrong..Me, I've finally had enough with these headaches of mine and made a doctors appointment for tomorrow afternoon..Not that he will help but I'll go in and talk to him about it again. I've been thru this before..It's probably just stress..

I think the collectors edition of Star Trek VI is out this tuesday..That's cool..Another good trek movie to add to my library..Yesterday I watched 8 hours of DS9..I'm crazy about that show..So cool..In Meridian I thought it was kinda funny that Tiron (played by Jeffery Combs) ordered a glass of Andorian Ale in Quarks..And now he is playing an Andorian on Enterprise.. :lol:

Personal Log Stardate 40129.9

It's been a few days since I've been here. How is everybody? Has to be better than me. I'm having a real hard time doing anything on the computer lately. These headaches of mine are bad. So painful. I have some strong pills to take and they work but they also wipe me out. Hard to take them at work. I'm home today. I'm going in for a CAT scan this morning. I'm sure there isn't anything wrong. They're only headaches..But it makes it hard to concentrate..

My Mom had her tests done yesterday. She will get her results on tomorrow. They're sure there isn't anything wrong. Just some added tissue that showed up on the tests. My Mom is faithful about getting herself checked out mainly because of what happened to her sister..

I did pick up the new collectors DVD of Star Trek VI..Very cool. I have watched the movie and the movie with the commentary. Maybe today I can watch the special features. I think they pay tribute to DeForerest Kelley in one of the features. I was a little baffled by something. I always get the Widescreen version. I did this time too. However it looks like Full Screen!! Perhaps they enhanced the Wide Screen format somehow? It says it's Widescreen right on the DVD..!?

Personal Log Stardate 40130.13

Happy Friday afternoon everybody ! It's going to be a good weekend I think. How can it be bad ? This is Super Bowl Sunday and my home team, the NE Patriots, are playing in it ! I really wish it was a Patriots/Eagles Super Bowl..That would have been great..Oh well..So who do you all think will win..The PATS or the CATS ??

Have any of you guys picked up the new ST VI Collectors DVD ? I did of course and have already watched it a couple of times..What a great movie that is..Pretty neat special effects too. One of them was going thru different actors that have played different Star Trek parts. I knew that Admiral Cartwright looked and sounded familiar to me. Admiral Cartwright was in ST IV and ST VI..The same actor also played Sisko's father in the DS9 series ! Hard to believe that I never realized it before..I just never made the connection..They also had a nice tribute to DeForrest Kelley and a lot of nice interviews..I highly reconmend picking up this DVD..