Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Keep the car. Why lease another if you like this one so much? I'm just not big on leasing. My car is almost as old as I am and uuuuuugly, but it runs pretty good and it's paid for. It's an ugly thing but it's MY ugly thing. :picard-sith:

Hope your dad is feeling better.

To quote the James Bond movie Goldeneye: "She's an ugly b***h but she gets me there."

Lol.

LOL! Amen to that

Personal Log Stardate 40327.11

Man, I was so tired last night. Had to get to bed early, I couldn't keep my eyes open. And I slept late this morning which I never do. I must have had a tiring week. I feel good now..Thanks RC and Bysty. I really do want to keep the car. I'm really seeing no reason not to..I like it alot and it has low mileage..Anyway, I'll see what the deal is when I get up there..

Actually this is the vehicle I really want to cruise around in !! :clap:

012A.jpg

Guest Ktrek

Regarding lease vehicles:

Recently my 3 year lease ran out on my Ford Explorer. I checked with Ford to see what my options were. We had the vehicle for only 3 years and had only 25,000 miles on it. It was in pristine condition! They wouldn't give me anything in trade because of the lease making me "upside down" on the note. I was going to have to pay something like $1000.00 to walk away from the vehicle. My wife and I really liked the vehicle and after having invested 3 years into it I decided to call our credit union and see what they could do. Well, that was the best way to go. I got 5% interest on a 4 year note and lowered my payement by $150.00 a month! How bout that? I'm really glad I took that route. We are close to paying my wife's Camry off and then we are gonna take the money we usually applied to the Camry and add it to the Explorer payments and I'll have it paid off in two years. I figure if I'm putting less the 10,000 miles a year on the vehicle it should last me 20 years at least! So, I'll have many years without a payement at all coming up shortly.

Ktrek

Personal Log Stardate 40328.22

I had a real good visit with my parents today. It was great to see them as always..My Dad seems to be doing OK..The therapy seems to be helping..He's able to get around anyway and he's not in as much pain..I did get up to the car dealer yesterday..I am going to keep my car as long as the financing goes thru ok..So I just have to wait for them to contact me..I should be all set..

My trip to The Experience is coming up fast!! It's 2 weeks from tomorrow..WooHoo..It's going to be fantastic!!

:borgqueen: :bow: :o :laugh: :o :bow:

Personal Log Stardate 40329.12

I've got strength of the soul

Nobody's going to bend or break me

I can reach any star *

I've got faith of the heart

Aren't they great words?..I listened to the Enterprise theme on the way into work and it's been replaying in my head this morning..Such great words..BTW, have you guys been checking out the night sky lately? The moon, planets and stars are really something else..

Maybe it's just me..But I love to stargaze... :laugh:

Maybe it's just me..But I love to stargaze... :laugh:

I have. I was out walking with my girlfriend and we were looking at them. They are really nice lately.

Maybe it's just me..But I love to stargaze... :o

I do too, they're amazing to look at. Sadly you can't see many stars here because of the city lights. :laugh:

Sadly you can't see many stars here because of the city lights.  :dude:

Aw that sucks.

I live on an acreage so the sky is pitch black.

Personal Log Stardate 40330.9

Not feeling that great today as you can see by my mood star..Feels like I'm coming down with a cold..Damn..It's not too bad yet of course..And I still came to work today..Of course! I'm looking forward to having that week off after Easter..It's been a long time since I've had a break..I just hope I can get better before then..Nothing worse than being sick on your vacation..

Personal Log Stardate 40331.7

Thanks RC. I'm OK, I just feel kinda blah. Don't know how else to describe it! I need to get to work. I'm already late! Oh well, that's the breaks..

Might as well add more since I'm already here. Let's see. Wednesday. Enterprise night. I believe we have 2 hours of it again tonight. That's cool. I enjoy re-watching these shows. I always pick up on something I didn't see originally. I watched 'Far Beyond The Stars' last night. I love that DS9 episode. So neat to see the cast out of their makeup and playing other roles. My brother is stopping by after work for awhile. I need to talk to him about a few things about our trip to The Experience..I'm getting so anxious to get over there. I just hope I'm not sick for it..Oh well, I can deal with it..I'm going to have a great time..

Well, I guess I should get to work.. :wow: Talk to you all later..Have a good one.

Personal Log Stardate 40401.9

April Fools day..And a very dreary, rainy day it is..Kinda fits the way that I feel..I did go to ST.com and checked out their April Fools day stuff..You have to admit that some of it is quite amusing..

I made it up to the car dealer last night to sign papers on my car..I'll have to go up there 1 more time in another week to finalize the deal..Pretty neat that I won't be leasing the car any more. And my payments will be cheaper..But the car is 3 years old now..I still like it though and I see no reason to lease another new one at this point..I managed to get home in time to see the 2 hours of Enterprise last night..2 real good shows in my opinion..I like 'Proving Ground'..The Andorian episodes are always great..

Good choice on the car.

You must live in or around Michigan Its been dreary for a week here Rain cold rain cold It even snowed last night.

But as they say things could be worse.Tomorrow is another day <_<

Good choice on the car.

You must live in or around Michigan Its been dreary for a week here Rain cold rain cold It even snowed last night.

But as they say things could be worse.Tomorrow is another day <_<

Actually I live in Massachusetts..A rainy week..It's going to be raining until Saturday..Dreary weather..

Personal Log Stardate 40402.9

Well, at least it's Friday..I'm a sick Tigger today...My cold certainly has taken a turn for the worse. Seem to be all in my chest...But I'm in work anyway!..In fact I just left for a while to go get some medication for it. I hope it helps and I hope I can get thru this day OK..At least I'll have the next 2 days off..Hopefully I can kick this thing..

Well, this is a depressing log entry!..I am looking forward to the weekend and I hope you all have a good one as well..Until next time..

Personal Log Stardate 40402.12

OK..I'm feeling a little better now..The drugs are taking effect.. :laugh:.It's only a chest cold anyway..A little aggravating though..Nobody's likes to get sick.....Well, the days half over..The best day of the week is definately Friday..

Have a great weekend everybody..!!

Aren't drugs great?  :rofl:

:laugh: They certainly are! I try to stay away from them in work..Had no choice today..I have had a few 'loopy' moments here in work today.. :laugh:

Personal Log Stardate 40405.8

Yuck..Not feeling good at all. Stayed home from work which I never do..I'm going to call my doctor in a little while..My chest is feeling so bad..Well, I'll get it taken care of..I need to get better this week..I'm on vacation next week..!

Everybody have a good weekend? At least the rain stopped up here..Until next time..

Wow, spacetigger, you really should see a doctor, seems like you've been sick for a long time. I hope you start feeling better soon. :P

Thanks Indy..Yeah, I've had this for like a week now..It is time to see someone about it..I am going in to my doctors later on this morning..

Personal Log Stardate 40406.6

Thanks RC..I'm feeling a little better today..They couldn't do anything for me at the doctors which didn't really surprise me. That's why I was avoiding going there. It just needs time..As always. I am glad I went in though just to be sure. I really don't want to be sick for my trip next week. But, it's only tuesday so I still have some time to get better..Well, off to work..Have a good day everyone!

Personal Log Stardate 40407.9

A busy morning in work. In fact I see the next couple of days being very busy for me..Which is good..Starting to feel better..It's about time..And I can almost describe my mood as Tiggerific..!! Too bad there wasn't a Mood Star for that..The closet I can come to is Bouncy. So that will have to do..The anticipation and excitement is building for next week..

Happiness is it being Friday night and having a whole week off from work to look forward to.. :o

Personal Log Stardate 40409.18

Yes, I have next week off from work..WooHoo...It's been a long time since I've had a break..Course that only made this past week even harder..Why is the week before you go on vacation always so busy? Maybe that's only my luck..Oh well.It'll be worth it..

I need a graphic of Tigger bouncing on his tail here.. :o Anybody have one?