Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Shore Leave - Stardate 40412 - 40415

I'll be offline for a couple of days this week. I'll be leaving tonight and returning on Thursday morning..

Thanks..I'm sure I'll have a great time. When I return I'll try to post a few pics of my EXPERIENCE.. :lol:

Personal Log Stardate 40415.12

I'm back..And man did I have a great time!!..I'll try to post something intelligible about my trip a little later on. I'm exhausted right now. I didn't get any sleep last night..I was on the plane..Just now arrived home..I'll try to post something in a little while with pics..BTW, how has everybody been? I'm sure I have lots of posts to get caught up on..

Glad you had a great time.

Click for Spoiler:

Pictures ?

WELCOME BACK :) and those pics look cool i never been anywhere like that before bet you had a great time :(

Thanks Indy..It's great to be home.. :( And I did have a great time..It was loads of fun..Tuesday night I was sitting at the bar in Quarks with my brother, drinking Romulan Ale and trading barbs with a Klingon! How can you beat that! I liked the Borg and the Ferengi but the Klingons were probably my favorite part of this whole thing..They are fun aren't they? You better believe that I enjoyed the shops on the promonade! And I came back with lots of things to remember my experience..I just had an amazing time..I did enjoy both the Borg and the Klingon rides immensely..I liked the Klingon ride better though..How can you not like walking onto the bridge of the Enterprise ??!!

OK, Spacetigger come back to earth..!!

Personal Log Stardate 40416.14

OK, I guess I've come back to earth now. I did have a great time at The Experience..I'm already thinking about my next trip there..Hopefully later on this year. Man, I was so tired and out of it last night. I needed sleep which I got plenty of last night..I feel much more like myself today..Except..I wish I could have gone to Quarks for lunch! I've gotten used to going there whenever I was hungry...Oh well.

BTW, finally got my Mom to join this site and I noticed last night that she actually posted a couple of messages!..WooHoo..Her name is Lakegenie..Welcome aboard..

BTW,  finally got my Mom to join this site and I noticed last night that she actually posted a couple of messages!..WooHoo..Her name is Lakegenie..Welcome aboard..

How cool! :flex: I didn't know she was your mom. *waves* Hi ST's mom

Personal Log Stardate 40418.22

Sunday night. There is something strange about Sundays. Especially Sunday night. It's always in the back of your mind that your time off is over and you have to go to work/school tomorrow. This is especially true when you have been on vacation for a week like I have been. It was a wonderful week off for me though. It was my first Star Trek vacation but I believe I've come back down to Earth now. Not that I wanted too. :thumbs: And I'm sure I'll have a very busy week at work. I can only imagine all the work that has piled up in my absence.. :bow:

Personal Log Stardate 40421.18

I'm feeling kinda tired right now..It's been a busy couple of days at work..But It's what I expected after a week off. But I'm real excited about Enterprise tonight. Finally a new episode. Make sure you all don't miss it !! :)

Personal Log Stardate 40424.7

The good news is it's saturday morning. The bad news is I need to go into work.. :frusty: Actually it won't be that bad. Saturdays are really laid back in there..(No bosses!)..And It'll only be for a few hours..Man, it sure was an extremely busy week for me in there..Especially yesterday..Worked my tail off..

Looks like there are 2 chat sessions this weekend to look forward to..I'm going to try to make both of them. Trivia chat today at 4 PM EST and the 'Hidden Frontier' people sunday at 3 PM EST..Hope to see you there..!!

Have a great weekend everybody.. :frusty:

Personal Log Stardate 40426.22

Knock, Knock..Anybody home ? :lol: ..Well, I hope you all had a good weekend..Mine was pretty good as well. They always fly by..Not much was going on really so I was here most of the time..Both chats were pretty good. The Trivia chat on Saturday and the Hidden Frontier chat on Sunday. Although I wish more people were in on the sunday chat..Oh well.. Been raining all day here..Pretty depressing..But by the end of the week it's going to be nice..Sunny and in the 80s..About time..I've been considering joining our sister message board..Starwarsfans.net..I'm just not into Star Wars like I am Trek..But I may join soon..I'm pretty tired right now..It's late.. Perhaps when I have more energy..

Personal Log Stardate 40503.9

Happy monday morning to you all.. B) Is there a worse day of the week? I think not..Oh well..Somebody's got to pay the bills.. :) I hope you all had a good weekend..It was real nice up here for a change..Saturday felt absolutely summer like..Starting to make plans in my head for my garden..Not that I do a lot..But real soon I'll get out there and see what I can plant..Some of my flowers have already started to come up..A nice time of the year in New England..Everything is turning green again..And this coming Sunday is Mothers day..Wow, that came up fast..Well back to the grind ! Get back to work Spacetigger... :)

Have a good day everybody..

Personal Log Stardate 40505.16

Hey all! My daughter had her baby today..! A happy occasion indeed!..Everybody is healthy and doing good..It's her third. I'm going up to the hospital to see them tonight.. :lol:

Perhaps I'll post a pic or two at some point..

Congrats Tigger! Is it a boy or a girl?

Thanks everybody..

A girl..Jessica Kate..I'm going up to see them now... :lol:

Congrats Tigger! Is it a boy or a girl?

Thanks everybody..

A girl..Jessica Kate..I'm going up to see them now... :lol:

Oh how cute, Congrats again.

Personal Log Stardate 40507.12

TGIF everybody.. :laugh: Hope everybody is doing just fine today..Hey, wasn't that a great Enterprise episode this week? I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the rest this season. I've been a little distressed over wether they are going to be back for a 4th season. I thought for sure that they were already renewed but I guess that I am wrong..I really hope they are renewed for another year..I love the show..

Well, that's about all for now..I hope you all have a good weekend..

Personal Log Stardate 40507.12

TGIF everybody.. :o

Yes!!! FINALLY!!! TGIF!!!

Also, Congrats Grandpa ;):laugh: :( !!!

:( :nono::hug:

Jessica Kate... was Kate after Kate Mulgrew??? Assuming you're daughter, Mrs. Tigger :) likes Star Trek...