Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Lets hope they are back. Was a good show.

You have a great weekend to Tig.

Jessica Kate... was Kate after Kate Mulgrew??? Assuming you're daughter, Mrs. Tigger  :hug:  likes Star Trek...

When my kids were young they had no choice but to watch Star Trek.. :laugh: I always had it on..But now that they have grown, they never watch it..But I know they still think it's OK..I know they like all the Trek stuff I have in my home. They're always amazed when they come over..

But I can say with certainty that the Kate in my grand daughters name isn't named for Kate Mulgrew..But that's a nice thought HK..I like it.. :nono:

Happy Mothers Day !

Personal Log Stardate 40509.10

Well, I hosted my first trivia session in the chat room last night. I had fun doing it. I believe it went pretty well and I hope everybody enjoyed it. I get the feeling that some of my questions were a little too hard. But there was a lot of easy questions too..I'll try to remember that for the next time I host a session..Man, I was up really late last night..But I wanted to submit this weeks board trivia questions since I'll be away from my computer most of the day. Of course I'm going down to see my parents this afternoon. It'll be good to see them of course..Everybody have a good day.. :laugh:

I couldnt be there for the trivia thats too bad.That you actually hosted it,sounds really awesome and it must be hard,I mean I couldnt do it.

Well hope you had a nice mothersday :laugh:

Personal Log Stardate 40512.12

Don't forget about Enterprise tonight everybody !! It looks like it's going to be a great episode.. :force:

Personal Log Stardate 40514.9

TGIF.. :unsure: ..A slow day in work today which is just fine with me..I haven't felt good the past couple days..Feels like a chest cold coming on..Always happens to me during this time of year..It's the change of seasons..I'm heading into the warmer weather and my body always seems to go thru an adjustment period. Course it doesn't help that they keep my work area so cold.. :P

Let's see what else is going on ? Course, I need to take care of the Trivia when I get home from work today..And I believe I have next weeks questions all ready for posting..I'm really enjoying doing the Trivia...Well, I hope you all have a good weekend..It's going to be very hot up here tomorrow..Almost 90..That's quite a change for sure..

Personal Log Stardate 40515.16

It was a pretty good day up here. I did a lot outside today. It was a real good day for getting my garden going and taking care of some yard work. Nice and warm today in the 80's..Now, I can just cool it in front of my computer for the rest of the day.. :wow: Listening to the classic Rock and Roll station again..Right now they are playing George Thoroughgood, 'Who do you love'... :wow: Great song.. :P

Personal Log Stardate 40517.11

Such a boring Monday morning here at work. I haven't done any work at all. Somehow I knew it was going to be like that today so I brought in a book that I've been reading. I'm just about half way done with that book written by Andrew Robinson, 'A Stitch In Time'..A very good book...I always liked the Garak character on DS9 and the book is fantastic so far.. <_<

Personal Log Stardate 40519.18

Don't forget about Star Trek Enterprise tonight ! It's going to be a great show.. :wub:

Season finale of Enterprise tonight. I just hope we don't lose any of the main cast..Regardless, it's going to be a great show..Don't miss it..

This is really their last chance to pay tribute to Kellie Waymire/Crewman Cutler this season..I hope they do something. I thought I read an interview with Rick Berman saying that they were going to do something this season..But I could be wrong..We'll see tonight..Enjoy it..Trek on.. <_<

Happy Saturday morning to you all ! What an amazing week weatherwise we have had..There has been some bad weather in other parts of the country..And here in the North East it has been rainy, cloudy and gloomy all week..This morning though the sun is out..Looks like it is going to be a very nice day indeed..It's about time..Things I had planted in my garden could certainly use the sunshine..I've noticed this past week that strawberries are forming on my plants...So, I'll be picking berries soon..Every year they do better than the previous year. They have taken over my yard.. :dude:

Fantastic Enterprise show this past week..I'm still a little in shock from the ending..I am so excited that they were renewed for a 4th season.. :naughty: I have to admit that I am a little disappointed that they haven't made any mention of Crewman Cutler/Kellie Waymire yet. Have they decided to do nothing for her ? Well, perhaps early next year..We'll see..

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.. :drool:

did you like the really bad ending with the ugly guy?

did you like the really bad ending with the ugly guy?

I don't consider it a bad ending.. <_< It really surprised me but yes I did like it..It'll certainly give me something to think about over the summer..What a cliffhanger.. <_<

Seems like I've been here all day.. :blink:

I should turn my computer off and watch some Trek..Perhaps in a little while. I did manage to turn my computer off long enough to have dinner..Worked out perfectly because by the time I was back here MQ's chat was just starting..Well, at least I have tomorrow off too..So, tonight could be another late one and tomorrow could be another early morning..I have a hard time sleeping late..I am a morning person.. :)

It's too cold up here for the first of June..It's only 53 degrees.. :laugh: That's 20 degrees colder than the normal for this time of year..I'm going to have to turn on the heat tonight..Looks like they'll be at least a couple more days of this too..I want the summer to be here..

nature-smiley-015.gif ~warm weather vibes~ nature-smiley-015.gif

Ahhh Arizona Sunshine... :laugh:

Take all you want, I'm already getting sick of it. :laugh:

I actually felt well enough to come to work today..The main reason is that I was able to sleep last night. New cold mediicine stopped my coughing last night so I could sleep..Didn't cough at all..Yay..I'm not feeling that bad today..And it was a busy day here in work..So that's good..Looks like the sun's shinning some today too..That's an improvement over the last couple of days..Must be that Arizona sunshine that RC sent up.. :P

I'm enjoying my Voyager DVDs..I'm up to disc 6 now..Some pretty good shows..Chakotay is good in these early seasons..I always thought he wasn't much of a first officer..I think his involvement diminishes when 7 comes on board..That must be what I'm remembering about him..

Thanks Ace..Not quite there yet..But I'm improving..

Raining again..And now the weathermen are saying it's going a rainy saturday and a damp sunday with temps in the 50s..That certainly changed since last night..I was looking forward to a sunny weekend..Oh well, watcha going do ?? No such thing as a bad weekend.. <_<

Happy Friday..A nice sunny day for a change..Too bad it's a work day..I'm busy here today so I'll have to stay a full day..Unlike the past couple of fridays..Because today is a full day I won't get to the trivia answers and scores until late this afternoon or tonight..Plus, it looks like I have recieved some last minute trivia answers. I'll have to tally them when I get home from work.

Decided I'd better post some kind of log entry..It's been a while..Well we had high heat yesterday and bad thunderstorns last night but it was worth it. Nice and sunny today in the high 70s..And it's going to be a beautiful weekend..Plenty of sunshine..I'd like to get out in my garden this weekend and do some weeding and other such stuff..Everything is starting to grow...YaY..

Haven't been that busy at work lately. I've been trying to work slower to try to make the work last. Sometimes I feel that my days are numbered there. Time will tell..

Well, it's the end of the week and it is time to do more trivia stuff. I always have a lot to do Friday after work, finish tallying the scores and updating and posting the scores and ranks..And always in the back of the head is 'what questions are you going to ask next week Spacetigger' ?.. :unsure: I'm certainly enjoying myself even if I don't often stump the trivia participants...I still watch a lot of Star Trek of course..But now I always have a notebook with me to jot down questions to ask !!

I'm enjoying these 2 hour Enterprise Wednesdays..And I hope you all are too.. :laugh:

Friday Night..WooHoo.. :laugh: I've taken care of all the trivia posts, scores and promotions..So that's all done for this week. I need to get my brain thinking about next weeks questions..I've had dinner and I've trekked around our board..Seems like it's time to sign off and watch some Star Trek..!! The big question I have is which one ? It's always a problem to decide..I have DVDs from TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY and the movies..Plus videotapes of Enterprise..Now you can see why it's hard to decide..It's a good problem to have though... :blink:

A beautiful day up here. 100% sunshine !! Gotta love it..This computer is like a magnet though..I spent the entire morning on it..Well, I did want to get this weeks trivia questions posted anyway..After lunch I did get outside and enjoy the weather. I did a lot out in my garden which I always find enjoyable..Everything seem to be doing pretty well..And I picked my first bowl of strawberries this year..WooHoo.. :look:

What am I still doing up at this hour ?? Must disengage from the computer....Must pull away...The magnetic attraction won't let me go..Aaaarrrgghhhh !!!! :look: