Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Happy Friday the 13th everybody.. :( Actualy today was a good day at work..No bad things happened to me on this unlucky day..

And this is the best time of the week for me..Work is over and the weekend is here...I've closed down the trivia questions for the past week and posted the trivia scores..Now it's time for me to relax, surf the boards and perhaps get next weeks trivia questions ready..Don't forget that we have 2 chats planned for this weekend..The Trivia Chat session tomorrow at 4 PM EST and a Trek News Chat on Sunday at 8 PM EST..It should be fun..

Hey, I just remembered..My Patriots are playing VBGs Eagles in a pre-season game tonight..I'll have put it on and check it out....

Have a great weekend everybody.. :blink:

I just had dinner..Spaghetti and sausages..Now I need to get coffee if I'm going to post anything intelligent tonight.. :blink:

I was just looking at my PM folders. I have them numbered for the trivia week we are in..I have been the trivia mod for 16 weeks now..So, I've asked at least 160 trivia questions.. :clap:

Another busy day at work..And I took a ride to see my chiropractor after work..Just some stiffness in my back and neck..I feel much better now.. :bow:

Feeling kinda out of it and tired today..Must be all these hours I'm puting in at work..I have almost flu-like sympyoms..What does west nile virus feel like ? Just kidding..I'm sure it's just too much work..Up late at night and getting up early the next day is starting to catch up with me..

Tomorrow is friday and I close down the trivia questions at around 5 PM EST..So, if you wish take a look at this weeks questions.. :hammer:

I was just looking at my PM folders. I have them numbered for the trivia week we are in..I have been the trivia mod for 16 weeks now..So, I've asked at least 160 trivia questions.. :hammer:

252640[/snapback]

Already 16 weeks? Good work ST!

Feeling kinda out of it and tired today..Must be all these hours I'm puting in at work..I have almost flu-like sympyoms..What does west nile virus feel like ?  Just kidding..I'm sure it's just too much work..Up late at night and getting up early the next day is starting to catch up with me..

Tomorrow is friday and I close down the trivia questions at around 5 PM EST..So, if you wish take a look at this weeks questions.. :laugh:

253071[/snapback]

My Marthas been a little under the weather with some of the same symptoms. Hope you feel better soon. *runs to Trivia Questions*

Yay! friday is here..all I have to do is get thru todays work and the weekend will be here..It's always exciting to get a couple of days off..

Not too much really going on..picked more tomatoes and cucumbers from my garden last night after work..My tomatoes have really done good this year..Certainly better than last year..Not sure why..Perhaps I picked better, bigger plants this year..Or perhaps we have gotten more rain up than usual..But we are already half-way thru august so the end of summer is in sight for me..:hammer:

I have no real plans for this weekend of course..I do have lots of things to take care of at home..Inside and out..It's the same every weekend really..The downside of living alone is that you have to take care of everything yourself..Not that I'm complaining..There are plenty of positives to living alone as well..

Well, those are my thoughts for today..I hope you all have a great weekend..And don't forget about the trivia! I'll be closing down the questions tonight and posting new questions tomorrow night..(Another shameless plug for the Trivia Forum.. :laugh: )

I am having LOTR marathon with my kids starting early on saturday, we are haning blankets over all the windows so it will be like a theater. I wish I could play spacetigger but my pc at home is crashed so all I have is work. Oh I'm glad it's Friday as well. You have a great weekend too.

I am having LOTR marathon with my kids starting early on saturday, we are haning blankets over all the windows so it will be like a theater. I wish I could play spacetigger but my pc at home is crashed so all I have is work. Oh I'm glad it's Friday as well. You have a great weekend too.

253255[/snapback]

I'm waiting for the extended edition of ROTK to come out before I do an extended viewing marathon!!!! :dude::laugh::bow:

A lazy saturday morning here. Perhaps because it is raining..Or perhaps because I'm not really awake yet.. :dude: We had quite a lightening storm here yesterday right when I was leaving work..I lost the electricity at home for almost an hour..Luckily I had some leftover pasta that I was able to have..By the time I was done eating the power was back on..Then I had to take care of the trivia..

What's going on today ? Not much at all..I need to get going and grab a shower and do my food shopping for the week..But there is no hurry, I have all day..And like I said I'm feeling lazy today..

A lazy saturday morning here. Perhaps because it is raining..Or perhaps because I'm not really awake yet.. :laugh: We had quite a lightening storm here yesterday right when I was leaving work..I lost the electricity at home for almost an hour..

253884[/snapback]

I just heard that there was a possible tornado touchdown in W. Mass. Was that the same storm front?

A lazy saturday morning here. Perhaps because it is raining..Or perhaps because I'm not really awake yet.. :laugh: We had quite a lightening storm here yesterday right when I was leaving work..I lost the electricity at home for almost an hour..

253884[/snapback]

I just heard that there was a possible tornado touchdown in W. Mass. Was that the same storm front?

254157[/snapback]

Yes Ace, that was the same storm..Seems like it was much worse in the western part of the state..It was bad enough around here..That was a scary storm..

The weather looks much better today.. Nice and sunny..We had another powerful storm come thru here yesterday..Lucky me, I got caught in it while I was coming back from the grocery store..I got soaked! And of course I had all the windows in my home open.. :)

Did anything get wrecked at your house?

254571[/snapback]

No WAB..Some water came in but no real damage..Luckily the rain didn't come in thru the window in front of my computer..I was lucky there.. :)

A nice thursday morning..Even though I am in work.. :laugh: Looks like another sunny day out there..This has been a great week weather wise up here..

I need to get an inspection sticker for my car this week. It's my month of the year....I've known about it all month but as usual I put it off until the last week..It's just such a nuisance.. :) Is this a nationwide thing getting the vehicles inspected once a year or is it just in Massachusetts ?..What is it like in other states ?

It's not like that here. Is it like a vehicle emissions inspection? We have to get that done occasionally here, but it's not every year.

It's not like that here.  Is it like a vehicle emissions inspection?  We have to get that done occasionally here, but it's not every year.

256209[/snapback]

Yeah Indy, the vehicle emissions is a part of the inspection they require us to have every year..

Every year? :) That's nuts. This is Arizona, they don't make us do that too often. Heck once you get your drivers lisence here it's good till you're 60, they just ask that you get your picture updated once in a while. :laugh:

I believe in Calif it's mandatory only when a vehicle is sold or a cop notices it is smoking too much and issues a citation to get it checked.

What a great state I live in huh? Yes, every year I need to dish out $30 and have my car inspected..And it is quite an inpection..It took a half an hour tonight after work.. :) Course it passed with no problems..I have a practically new car..(A 2001 Malibu)..Well, at least I got it taken care of...

I'm real tired tonight..I'm glad tomorrow is friday..It will be great if I don't have to work on saturday..Knowing my luck though..I'll have to go in..

Another hot summer day up here.It's already sunday and I haven't done anything this weekend..Just hung around and was lazy..But I guess that's what weekends are for.. :innocent:

Yes, spacetigger that is what weekends are for. But, you need to get out and have a little fun every now and again!

Yes, spacetigger that is what weekends are for. But, you need to get out and have a little fun every now and again!

257837[/snapback]

Me ? Actually go out...In public ?!!!! :innocent:

It has been a while..I am starting to get stir crazy... :laugh:

YAY ! It's finally here ! Tuesday, August 31st..I'm taking a ride up to Best Buy after work and picking up TOS Season 1 DVD set..WooHoo.. :notworthy: ..I think I'll get Trekkies 2 as well..

Cool spacetigger let me know how trekkies 2 is. And yes you go out in public! I have that little problem call anxiety as well so don't feel alone in the world. Are there supposed be alot of extras in TOS DVD set? Have a good day.