Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

I watched the movie around when I was back in the States and in Japan. I liked the movie.

Sunday morning...Hard to believe that it is already sunday..Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by when you have it off from work..mmmmm..I did have a good 4 days off..

Looks dreary outside today..I wish the sun would come out..I'm going down to my parents this afternoon..My Dad wants to have a Turkey dinner at his house. He tends to do this every year. The whole family goes over my sisters on Thanksgiving day but he likes to cook a big turkey dinner himself on another day..I think he just likes the turkey leftovers and I know he likes to have me down there with them.. :laugh:

Sunday night and back to work tomorrow..I did have a good Thanksgiving weekend though..Hope you all did too..And I had a good visit with my parents this afternoon. They seem to be doing well..My Dad made a Turkey dinner and we watched football and talked..I had a nice time.. :frusty:

Been real moody the past couple of days but I'm starting to feel better..But I'm sure I won't feel totally better until Jan 2nd is here! :nono: This is the only time of the year that I don't like being alone..

I've joined a few online personals sites just to see if that was the way to meet nice people..Isn't it pretty amazing that I've gotten more responses from women living in Russia that here in the US.. :nono: And yeah, I've been emailing back and forth with a couple of them..Hey, why not? I like talking to people on line..They seem nice but why can't I meet someone nice like that who lives close to me? Oh well..Onward and upward..Everything happens for a reason..

Raining hard out there..Lots and lots of water on the road.. :nono: Looks like it's going to be a slow day here at work..Oh well..easy money.. :nono:

Can you guys believe that it is actually December 1st ?

Can you guys believe that it is actually December 1st ?

285277[/snapback]

:nono: Oh *bleep*, it is! *runs to write the rent check* :nono:

BTW, I don't really know anything about online personals (except that somebody put a personals add out on me this year that I didn't find real funny :nono: ), but anyway, have you looked at www.eharmony.com? I've heard it's really good.

Thanks RC..I'll check it out.. B)

My brother has been borrowing my DS9 DVD season sets. He is up to season 2..Tonight after work he stopped by and asked to borrow all 7 seasons! He is going to transfer them to his computer and download his own complete DS9 DVD set.. B) That is so cool..Like me he hadn't seen that much of DS9 until the DVDs..It is a great show..He likes it.. B)

Thursday..A day closer.. B)

I just wanted to say that I love Ebay! What a great place to find Trek things..Some of the better things I have gotten there include my Star Trek Hockey Jersey, Bajoran Spring Wine Bottle and my Klingon Daggar..Items that I have won and are on the way to me are a Ferengi Snail Juice Bottle and a Saurian Brandy Bottle! Yeah, I finally found a Saurian Brandy Bottle. When I get it I'll probably post a pic with me in my 'Kirk uniform' and drinking from the bottle.. B)

Saturday morning..There's not a lot going on right now.I'm just drinking coffee and catching up on the boards.The weather seems pretty nice for a December saturday in New England.. 28 degrees and sunny..I changed my sig pic again..I like to change it often. This is a pic I've had for a while and I'm sure you've seen it before..I need to find some new Kira pics..Seems to me that I've found all there is to find..I really wish they had taken more pics of her while the show was on.. :naughty:

I recieved my Saurian Brandy Bottle yesterday..It is so neat..A very unique shape..It's actually a little smaller than I had envisioned but it is still cool..I'll probably post a pic of it later on..

I hope that you all have a great weekend.. :drool:

I recieved 2 new Kira pics in the mail today..I bought them from her fan club which I am a member of. If I had a scanner I could share them with you..They are cool of course..I just need to find a place to hang them...*Looks Around*..Hmmm, well this place is certainly filled with Kira and Trek stuff.. :rolleyes:

Sunday evening..I should go get myself something to eat..Patriots won again today..Pretty cool..And I took a ride up to the mall today and finished up my christmas shopping..I bought myself something too..Star Trek Ships of the line calendar for 2005..Real neat looking calendar..They also had an awesome Star Wars calendar there..What I was looking for was a day-by-day Star Trek desk calendar. I've had them in past years but I did not see one today.. I'll have to keep looking..If it's out there..I'll find it.. :naughty: ... :rolleyes:

Don't ya think they should put out Trek calendars with screen shots of the characters from the various trek shows? I would like that.. I can remember as a teen I would buy a TOS Trek calendar that was just that..And I enjoyed it..That's what makes Star Trek for me..The characters.. Well, I need to go get something to eat.. :hammer:

I have the Star Trek day-to-day 2005 calendar :naughty: so there is one :hammer: , it's a really cool calendar...

I'd LOVE to have a TNG calendar, though :rolleyes:

Thanks Mrs P..I thought there was one out there..Perhaps I'll look at startrek.com or amazon.com...Hmmmm

I sent a short thank you note to the one in charge of Nana's fan club..I just love the pics..She responded back that she's glad I like the pics so much and she still does see Nana occasionally.. :rolleyes:

smilies-23144.png

There is a day by day 2005 Trek calendar available. I just ordered it thru Amazon.com..While there I also bought a TOS wall calendar and TNG 5th season DVD set.. :rolleyes:

Sounds just like me :nono: , I can't order ONE single item, I always go to amazon, planning to order one item and then I order three or four... This is addictive :laugh::laugh:

Here's something I made for you, hope it works :)

http://www.smiliemania.de/php/sg/show.php?...e=1300021-0.png

Just klick on the link :lol:

You're very welcome :laugh: I'm happy that you like it :laugh: I thought it'd be the perfect smiley for you :nono:

That's cool AE..It is a great looking calendar..

It's snowing up here tonight and tomorrow.. :laugh: I suppose it had to happen sometime. The roads may be quite slippery tomorrow since they are saying it's going to cahnge to freezing rain tomorrow..

"Be careful what you wish for...You may get it."

Not sure what to do about these russian women that keep emailing me..And they send me a different pic of themselves with each email.. :laugh: I've been writing back to them..They are all so nice..But what good can come out of it really? Well, I'll probably keep writing to them..Can't have enough friends and I seem to have a problem getting an american woman interested in me..

There are a couple imches of snow on the ground this morning.. :laugh: I'll have to get out there ahead of time and clear off my car..

One of my new Russian friends sent me this poem. It is so beautiful I just had to share it. She insists that we are going to meet in person.. :laugh:

Click For Spoiler

Oh that's beautiful. I'm printing that out and it's going on our family picture wall. :laugh: Thanks for posting that.

Oh that's beautiful. I'm printing that out and it's going on our family picture wall. :laugh: Thanks for posting that.

287405[/snapback]

Certainly RC. Glad you like it..It is a beautiful poem..Such wonderful words. :laugh:

The poem was very beautiful. I am sending it to all my friends. :assimilated:

I think I'm going into DS9 withdrawals..My brother has had my complete 7 seasons of DS9 since friday..He's copying the whole series..And I won't be getting them back until thursday night..Don't know if I'm going to make it that long.. :assimilated: :(

Feels like christmas time here for me..There was a couple of packages waiting for me here when I got home.. Course it's things I ordered myself..:assimilated: A package from Amazon which contained 2 Trek calendars plus the 5th Season DVD set for TNG.. :( And a package containing my Ferengi Snail juice bottle that I won on Ebay.. So cool..And I just found a bat'leth on Ebay for reasonably short money..The question is, do I bid and buy it? And what will I do with it after I have it? Perhaps it would motivate me to buy a Klingon costume..And the bat'leth would look good hanging on my living room wall...Mmmm..

Never pass up an opportunity to buy a bat'leth! :thumbup:

Never pass up an opportunity to buy a bat'leth! :thumbup:

287809[/snapback]

Yeah, I kinda agree with you..I think I'll go there now before someone else gets it..

Well, at least it's friday..The weekend is in sight.. :waaaa:

I did manage to win that auction for that bat'leth. And it cost short money in my opinion. Glad I didn't buy one at King Richards Faire. This one is much cheaper. And the seller tells me it is solid and sharp.. :o

Looking around here is pretty amazing..Trek collectibles everywhere.. You would not believe the looks when someone walks into my home.. :waaaa: I think after I get my bat'leth I'm going to take pics of my sanctuary here and put them in a photo album on this site so you all can see them..