Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

SpaceTigger's Log

Thanks Mrs. P.. B)

Snowing here today..In fact there are 2 storms coming thru. One today and a bigger one tonight..I'll be shoveling snow tomorrow. B)

Well, I've been at work for 3 hours already and have done nothing so far..Easy money..Hopefully I can find something to keep myself busy or I'll just be surfing all day.. B)

It's been snowing here heavily all afternoon.. :lol: Glad I got out to the food store and liquor store this morning before this all started..I'll have fun tomorrow shoveling the driveway..

Not a lot going on really. I posted next weeks trivia questions and I believe I'm going to watch some DS9 tonight..I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.. :yahoo:

I'll be able to relax once I finish this plasmid lab. I wish it were snowing right now. This past December's freak snow fall was a joyous occasion...

We're getting more snow and sleet tonight and tomorrow morning. It'll be an icy ride into work tomorrow morning..I've been starting to feel like I'm getting sick today. It was only a matter of time really..Lots of people I work with have had something..

I have unwatched TNG, TOS and VOY DVDs that I need to catch up on but for some reason all I want to watch lately is DS9..Hmmmm Perhaps it's about time to have a DS9 trivia week.. :waaaa:

Please be careful driving to work would not want to hear anything bad happened.

296063[/snapback]

Thanks Chataeya..I will be careful..I have a short commute anyway..I'm one of the lucky ones who lives and works in the same town.. :waaaa:

Not feeling that great tonight..I'm going to put a Trek DVD in and curl up on the couch..Definately turning in early tonight..

Well the weekend is here. I just wish I felt better..I feel kinda blah..It can always be worse. Glad that I have the next 2 days off from work. My parents were going to come down today but they are sick too. So they'll come down at another time when we are all feeling better.

I just posted the trivia questions for the week. I decided to have a DS9 trivia week..I've been wanting to do it for a while..TOS and TNG had their turn, now it's DS9..I was planning on doing this next week but when MQ rescheduled the trivia chat to next weekend I decided to go and do it now..Hope you players enjoy it. I like these special weeks because that's when I add pics to the questions to make them special..

Sorry you're sick  :blink: that's no fun, I hope you and your parents feel better soon

296769[/snapback]

Thanks..I'll be fine..Watching the Steelers/Jets football game now..Never thought I would be rooting for the Jets but it would be cool if the Steelers got knocked off.. :laugh:

I hope you feel better soon.

296823[/snapback]

Thanks Odie..I hope you feel better soon too...

The bad news is that the Steelers beat the Jets in OT.. :laugh: Oh well..

I haven't written in here in a while but I'm kinda excited tonight. I happened to pop into Roddenberry.com tonight and the online store is back up.. :P It was always my favorite place to go for trek stuff..Looks like I'm finally going to get my Bajoran stuff..I ordered a communicator pin, lapel pin and earing..I also bought a cheap DS9 sweatshirt..:P While I was there I also got a Trek Nation decal and Trek fish for my car.. Exciting stuff for me.. :)

Talk about a big snow storm up here. Started yesterday afternoon and it is still snowing..There is already 2 feet of snow out there.. :spock: Not looking forward to getting out there and digging out..Perhaps this afternoon after lunch..Hopefully by then it will have stopped snowing..It looks so cold out there..The wind is blowing the snow sideways..

2 Big football games today...Oh I so hope it's going to be the Patriots and Eagles in the Super Bowl this year..

SpaceTigger's snow pics..

Snow1.jpg

Snow2A.jpg

Snow3A.jpg

At least it was light powdery snow..Easy to deal with..HEY!! So far so good..The Eagles are winning 7-3.. :spock:

Hey :lol:

I heard about that snow in your area (it was on the news here) and I immediately thought of you and hope you're safe. Take care :spock:

And those pics are impressive :laugh: that's a LOT of snow :lol:

Hey  :jaw:

I heard about that snow in your area (it was on the news here) and I immediately thought of you and hope you're safe. Take care  :spock:

And those pics are impressive  :lol: that's a LOT of snow  :lol:

297955[/snapback]

Hey..:laugh:

I'm doing good..Thanks..Yes, a lot of snow for sure..I'm just glad that it was light snow, it was easy to shovel..

Another slow day at work. But I am thankful that I still have my job. We have had more layoffs lately. It does make long days when there is no actual work to do. I'm taking tomorrow off from work.. I have so much PTO time built up that I need to start taking it soon anyway..(Paid Time Off) There are a few things I would like to take care odf around home tomorrow including getting a haircut and doing my taxes..My home could also use a good cleaning..I seldom have time for that..

Well, I made it thru another snowstorm..Looks like this one brought another 7 inches of snow. I'll have to scrape the driveway again when I get home tonight..But the good news is that the weekend looks good.. My parents are feeling better now and may stop over on saturday..

Well, I hope you all have a good day.And if you're interested check out the trivia questions for the week. I'll be closing them down tomorrow afternoon..

Be Happy.. B)

Talk about a big snow storm up here. Started yesterday afternoon and it is still snowing..There is already 2 feet of snow out there..  B) Not looking forward to getting out there and digging out..Perhaps this afternoon after lunch..Hopefully by then it will have stopped snowing..It looks so cold out there..The wind is blowing the snow sideways..

2 Big football games today...Oh I so hope it's going to be the Patriots and Eagles in the Super Bowl this year..

297921[/snapback]

I feel your pain! I had to shovel most of my driveway, and it's a loooong one

Today was a nice day up here considering it is january..Temp was in the high 20s and it was sunny all day..My parents stopped by today and had lunch with me and visited. They are just about over their colds though my Dad still has a lingering cough..After lunch we watched the last couple Enterprise shows that I had taped..It was a good afternoon.. :)

And I managed to get this weeks trivia questions posted..So have fun with it..

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.. :(

Haven't posted anything here in a while. There isn't a lot going on in my life these days..The sun is shining today and the temps are going to be in the low 30s..A nice day for January in Massachusetts..I'm really looking forward to the Super Bowl on sunday..In fact I just requested to have monday off..That would be nice to have the day after off..I have lots of vacation time built up. In fact I'm maxed out so I need to start taking some time off..Well, that's about it for now..Have a good day. :lol:

What sad news to see when I put on my computer after work. Even if you don't like Enterprise it is Star Trek and this cancellation is very bad for the franchise..This show had weak moments at times but I was very encouraged by the shows this season and was hopeful for a 5th season..Why wasn't anybody watching this season? I hope the rest of the shows this year are good and they go out on a high note.

I'm still hoping for a miracle but the chances of that happenning are very slim..

I'm depressed.. <_<

Don't worry Spacetigger.

Give it a few years, hungry new writers will emerge, new leadership for the franchise will be in place, fresh ideas will come through, and Trek will be soaring again.

<_<

<_<

Don't be depressed, SpaceTigger, Trek will live. It has always lived and it always will. :nono:

Don't be so sad, that makes me sad, too :b-day::nono:

<_<

Don't be depressed, SpaceTigger, Trek will live. It has always lived and it always will.  :nono:

Don't be so sad, that makes me sad, too  :b-day:  :nono:

300169[/snapback]

Thanks Mrs. P. I'll be fine..I'll get over this cancellation..Trek will live on..At least we got 4 good years of Enterprise..And I still haven't given up hope of another network picking them up and continuing the voyage..

Just being lazy today..I have the day off from work and I don't have much planned..Right now I just want to drink some coffee and wake up..So cool that my Pats are the champs again..It was a good Super Bowl I thought..Kinda scary for me at the end..The Eagles had a chance if they had just handled the clock better..Course I'm not complaining.. :pinch:

Have a good one..I need to get some more coffee.. :clap:

I thought that the SuperBowl in general was stupid and just a good watse of tv time. I could be watching enterprise lol.

Go PATS! I would still rather see the Chiefs win but hey maybe next year. (That's what Kansas Citians have been saying since '69!) :bow:

I'm pretty depressed over Enterprise cancelling as well ST. I really always have liked the show. And what show in history did not have it's own week points?

Well, I finally got a good job and am back on line at home, so one of these nights when I get some time I'm going to have to work on that trivia rank.

See ya later.

Hey Airies! Glad your new job is going well..Yeah, I'm still pretty sick over UPN cancelling Enterprise with no good reason really in my opinion..But I haven't given up hope yet.. :bow: