Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

After a long struggle with the lizzards of Jeanway, ILS was able to calm them down( hmmm, ILS,s daughter had enough Hamsters)

Hangon was able to catch the horses and took them into his garden where they could eat Debbies flowers and calm down a bit

Little Kes was on ILS lap enjoying her last hamster he sees how she swallows the little thing"Good lizzard yeah good lizzard"" as he pets the little green animal "just wait my little girl, your mamma will be home soon, i hope, becouse we just ran out of hamsters"

Haggie sits in the frontgarden and looks at Jeanways house, waiting until he sees a glimp of Jeanway."Come here haggie, come here i have something to eat for you"ILS shows the big lizzard a hamster, the lizzard sees the hamster and his stomache says"EAT IT EAT IT" He runs to ILS with an open mouth and want to eat the hamster but he did not only took the hamster but also a part of ILS,s hand

"AAAUUWWWW YOU STUPID BEAST, YOUR SUPPOST TO EAT THE HAMSTER AND NOT MY HAND!!!!

After tes\ting different shapes and sizes on her ship with this new technology, 3 of 7 transfers the ship back to it's original state.

The Cube was still in orbit and outside the satelites and radars range, so it was safe to do so without causing any alarm.

:notworthy:

Tal who now has the key opens the cell door walks over and opends Jeanways as well. They both walk out without being seen because all the cops are out back laughin at some fool with a coathanger in his back. They get in a taxi and drive back, Tal goes back to his warbird and jeanway goes to ILS to get her pets. Tal shouts over "Cya later" and jeanway ansews "yeah cy Tal".

Janeway sits in her tent and starts to weep :P :dude:

"They shut my carwashdown :lol: ^_^ "

Hangon hears Janeway cry and walks to her tent and starts to comfort her ^_^

Janeway sits in her tent and starts to weep :P  :dude:

"They shut my carwashdown :lol:  :( "

Hangon hears Janeway cry and walks to her tent and starts to comfort her ^_^

259589[/snapback]

B) Er...lol ^_^

Jeanway sees Janeway crying and walks over to see if she can help. "What's wrong Jane?" She asks. Jane tells Jean what happened. "Was it Officer Chick Jane?". "Yes, it was." Jane answers. "Well, let's just figure out some other sort of business you can open here in town, ok? I mean everybody has to earn a living. You can't sleep in Hang's garden here forever you know. Why don't you come over to my house to stay. I have an empty loft apartment over my garage. Come on, rent free, for as long as you like O.K.? Then we can talk about some Career Counselling for you." Jeanway said. Jeanway stands and waits for Janeway's answer.

Tal just relising after a few months that he doesnt have a job picks up the local newspaper and starts flicking through it to see if there is anything for a member of the secret service. but finds nothing he then goes on the computer and stays there for the rest of the day searching.

Officer Chick is beginning to think she should start making more regular rounds through this neighborhood.

"Not to worry Officer Chick." As Jeanway and her chat on the corner. " Jane just needs a little help getting established. She'll be O.K., I hope" :dude: ^_^ {We don't go for that which she was closed down for either.}

*an explosions rocks WAB's house*

A green glow emits from the trees surrounding his house. :)

Jeanway and Janeway see and hear the explosion and run down the road to

see what happened. :laugh::b-day: :)

I walk up to Jeanway, and stop her while aproaching the house...and say..."scorched earth policy....." then yell back toward the house...."if i can't keep it.....you can have it now!" Climb in the Borg-mobile and leave.

sorry about that last post...weareborg.....you have my premission to delete it and this one....if it messes up your story line.......I just couldn't resist...

Angelic walks back to her house after a long holiday.

"Jeez louise, things have changed, and I am steering so far clear of WAB's don't know what the heck will happen to me should I breathe that stuff."

She walks to her house and opens the door.

"what the.... MY HOUSE." she screams. A few renegade gremlins look at her blase

"Your house is our house!!!!" they laugh and go back to swilling cheap import beer.

Angelic places her bags out side the house picks up her cell and calls for a removals company. "Fine then Keep the living room funiture, but the tv and lectronc stuff is mine, I am looking at my former room."

She walks through the house and through each room, each more sucsessively more gruesome than the next. she gather the remainders of her clothes, and alll her personal stuff and anything that she wants and hands it all to the removalists.

"Well boys, this is for storage, until I can find a house or flat share with someone into technical stuff like me"

She wanders down the street several hours later after booking a hotel room and cleaning up after her travels and printing out fliers requesting a new home in the street. She staples these to the trees.

"I hope this works," She says to herself. "I really like this zany street."

*an explosions rocks WAB's house*

A green glow emits from the trees surrounding his house. :)

260101[/snapback]

*whistles* Wasent me I was enjoying my self in my elvish pleasures.

But anyways, RK tired after the last crusade at hangons house decides to stay in car organo with his elven servents and enjoy the plunders from hangons house, from the hot dutch chocolate, to the dvds, to all the food that they stole and all the gold and silver and alloys and other rare and expensive jewels that are now on the throne of car organo. I fell so bad...but I dont care. I hope that the officer ricker chick dose not find out even though I still have the scotland yard on my side. *dose the drevil finger thing*

After the thick, green smoked cleared from around WAB's house it was clear there was only minor damage. A few windows were blown out and the glass lay on the lawn. WAB walks out the front door, with smoke surrounding his head. His hair was burned off in the explosion as well as his eyebrows. He was covered with ash and soot but he said he was alright. Jeanway and Janeway walk back to her house for a cup of tea. On the way they notice some flyers tacked up on the trees. Jeanway rips one down ad reads it. "Ah, Angel needs a roomy." She said to Janeway. But where is she now. How do I get in touch with her? Jeanway stands there and looks around hoping she'll see Angel somewhere. :) :laugh: She thinks she spots her down at the end near Doc's Mansion. "Hey Angel, come here." She yells to her. :b-day:

After the thick, green smoked cleared from around WAB's house it was clear there was only minor damage. A few windows were blown out and the glass lay on the lawn. WAB walks out the front door, with smoke surrounding his head. His hair was burned off in the explosion as well as his eyebrows. He was covered with ash and soot but he said he was alright. Jeanway and Janeway walk back to her house for a cup of tea. On the way they notice some flyers tacked up on the trees. Jeanway rips one down ad reads it. "Ah, Angel needs a roomy." She said to Janeway. But where is she now. How do I get in touch with her? Jeanway stands there and looks around hoping she'll see Angel somewhere. :huh:  :huh: She thinks she spots her down at the end near Doc's Mansion. "Hey Angel, come here." She yells to her. :laugh:

260342[/snapback]

OOhh thankyou Jeanway that i can stay with you, i hope we have a great time together, i do have to say to you that i use the shower two times a day(i like to be clean), and with Angel also in the house, hmmm that means we need a lot of choclate, and cheesecake, and enough soape-operas on the TV, hmmm,i think i am going to like it at your home it,s better than in a tent, hey who is that guy in the wheelchair across the street?

:huh: That's ILikeSeven Jane. He's a bit 'Accident Prone' :o :laugh: Showers are NO problem. You've got your own in the loft apartment. As well as use of the pool, the hot tub, and the sauna. Didn't I mention that before?? :huh: Oh and my freezer is packed with cheesecakes. I bake when I'm upset. And I'm ALWAYS upset around here. :huh: This place is like a zoo most of the time.

After many 'accidents', natural disasters, gnomes, elves, Romulans, Borg, giant alligators, and whatever else Roddenberry Road can throw his way, Fenriz has finally gotten his house repaired. He lays a 'Welcome' mat down in front of his front door and then looks out at his perfect lawn. "Well. It nearly killed me but it was worth it." Sitting down in a chair on his porch Fenriz sips his ice tea. "Nothing can possibly go wrong now." He says.

RK is in the woods of car organo with a new catapult with his elf servent steve. Ok steve, rember in the holy grail the french person, with the outrageous accent used the cow on the catapult to attack the knights of the round table? Yhea I do says steve. GET THE COW!!!!!!, yells RK. Ok master, soon steve comes back with a holstine cow and they load it on the catapult. FIRE THE COW!!!!! Yells RK. But master, the catapult is aimed at roddenberry road. Well steve, I DONT CARE, officer RC has a catapult too and but I have cows, cows are deadly when enraged! Ok master steve says and he fires the catapult. Soon a big mass of black and white is seen coming from car organo and heading towards roddenberry road. fenrinz looks up at the sky with his ice tea and sees the cow. O no not now screams fenrinz and than the cow lands in the middle of his house.

With a new gaping hole in his roof and a cow in his house Fenriz stands on his front porch. Taking a breath he shrugs. "Well that will certainly teach me to keep my big mouth shut. Well first things first." Fenriz spends several minutes trying to figure out if there's a good way to get a live cow out of a house. Squeezing past the bovine into his kitchen Fenriz retrieves some apples. Laying a trail of apples out through his front door and down the steps to his front yard. The cow takes the bait and gobbles the fruit down making it's way to the door. It gets stuck for several minutes. Finally Fenriz manages to push the cow out of his house. While it munchs on his lawn he stands there wondering how to patch the hole in his roof. "Well whatever I do, I'm not calling those lousy gnomes again. Buncha loons." He says.

WAB grabs his replicator. This is going to take a while to repair this time shifter... :wacko:

Need to get my house back....

Bring one from the past to the present.

An explosions occurs in the street. "Drat" says the multiple WAB's that appear in the street.

Jeanway hears a massive MOO sound coming from next door at Fen's house she runs outside followed close behind by Baby Tongue and Kes. :hug: HOLY CRAP!!! she yells as she looks up in the air and sees cows flying all over the place. :( She drags out a lawn chair and grabs her pink lemonade Kool-aid and sits on her front lawn and watches the show. :wacko: :P The Monitor and the Komodo sit on either side of her on the lawn and watch too. Giving her looks like "WTH was that Mama???" :P Then a whole gang of WABs run by and again she is WOWed by the spectacle. :o

"Finaly, i am free of cast and wheelchairs" ILS says.

He puts on his kevlar-vest and walks out side,"ooh my lawn looks beutifull thiss time of year"he looks at jeanways house and feels a little shame. "maybe i should go over to her and apolegise to her becouse of the telescope incedent".

ILS walks down his driveway and starts to walk to jeanways house, thinking she will forgive him when suddenly he hears a strange "moooohhh" comming from the sky, he looks up and sudden his light turned out, the last thing he sawwas a white-black thing comming from the sky that looked like a COW!!!!!(hmmmmm)

Jeanway watches as ILikeSeven comes out of his front door and down his front walkway to the road. When out of nowhere she sees him get cow clobbered. :laugh: SPLAT!! :naughty: She couldn't believe her eyes :eekout: "OH, Not again." She said to herself. "This guy has the worst luck!" :sweatdrop: She got up off her chair and ran to help him when again, out of nowhere that same " MOB OF WAB" that ran past a while ago appeared and mowed her right down in the road. Now Jeanway AND ILikeSeven are unconcious in the road. Baby Tongue licking Jeanway's face and Kes licking ILikeSeven's trying to help. :helpsmilie:

"Drat," say the WABs that keep on multiplying for now reason. "I think my replicator is malfunctioning..." *ZAPP* Another thousand WABs appear. Each one gets a tricorder out. A scanning resonance breaks the windows in every house on Roddenberry Road. :sweatdrop:

Even though he still appeared in black-and-white, DrWho42 returned to this rather chaotic road...

Simply out of a request to make an inspection on the laws of physics here in Roddenberry Road.

The request was made by the FNLD, same people who decided it was a good idea to build an inter-temporal highway where his mansion used to be.

Shouldn't take too long, doesn't differ so much anywhere, assuming it's not in some distortion field or the like...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

e_m, being new on the street and normally prefering the quite blanket of darkness, somewhat due to her contacts makeing her about 1,000 times more photosensitive then she already was. Also she was a tad shy, emurges from her castle like house, a mini forest of thick trees surround the dark looking structure. She walks out of the forest to see, gaint black and white cows raining down on the street.

:sweatdrop:

She also sees ILS and Jeanway under attack by the black and white terrors to lactose intolerant beings everywhere.

:naughty: "Meep!"

She runs down the street, dodgeing the cows and armys of WABs, she pulls Jeanway to a random lawn, her lizard following me up until the point she leaves and begin to push the big cow off of ILS. Once the cow has been moved away she pulls ILS onto the same lawn and sits down in the grass and pokes them both repeadedly.

"Hey, wake up. Your missing all the cow-y goodness."