Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

He dusted off his gray suit. Colour hasn't settled into his being. He was still monochromatic (black-and-white).

Well, this road certainly has changed since I moved to RodSerlingVille, out in Twilight County..

Oooooh, a castle, a neat addition since I moved my haunted mansion on the hill out... I shall check this out.

So he proceeded to visit this castle, that overlooked Roddenberry Road.

Much like his old mansion once did...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Jeanway wakes up from her "Knock Out" punch by the "Mob of WABS" and looks up to see "Draculetta" hovering over her. :eekout: "What happened?" She asks. "I don't remember anything. Who am I and where am I??" She says to this Ghastley looking creature. Just then Doc walks up and asks the 'Draculetta' the same questions. :sweatdrop: ILikeSeven starts mumbelling in his unconcious state and regains conciousness. He grabs Kes and kisses her and says "Hey, Mama, give your Daddy some Sugar" :laugh::naughty: Then he rolls around on the grass with the Komodo Dragon.

in case anyones wondering...I've got the small black house just down the road....it's a little bit isolated, very small but that is decieving. The black reflects me and my house is shaped erm.......well the house is round, slightly cylindrical in shape and erm...is black. It's got a gray down and gray windows (inside is brightly coloured)

EDIT: it also spins and goes round on a big pole (thanks Jeanway:D ) so I get a paranormal view of the neighbourhood :sweatdrop:

*EDIT: I'm your eye in the sky :naughty:

Jeanway wakes up from her "Knock Out" punch by the "Mob of WABS" and looks up to see "Draculetta" hovering over her. :laugh: "What happened?" She asks. "I don't remember anything. Who am I and where am I??" She says to this Ghastley looking creature. Just then Doc walks up and asks the 'Draculetta' the same questions. :eekout:  ILikeSeven starts mumbelling in his unconcious state and regains conciousness. He grabs Kes and kisses her and says "Hey, Mama, give your Daddy some Sugar" :laugh:  :naughty: Then he rolls around on the grass with the Komodo Dragon.

264473[/snapback]

"Draculetta.....new one over me." :sweatdrop: "You where bowled over by regement 23 of the WAB armies. You are Jeanway. You live over there."

e_m points to Jeanways house.

"I wonder if there is a medical doctor on call....?"

See Doc.

"Hello there."

:eekout: Me medical? *Oh yeah... Just play along, people think you have a degree in medicine..*

Greetings Madam Draculetta, I was once the local Victorian Mad Scientist/Creepy Dude Who Lives In A Haunted Mansion/Time-Traveller along this Roddenberry Road.

But I later moved to RodSerlingVille... A city in Twilight County towards the shadowy tip of reality, where things appear in black-and-white. :naughty:

Thought it would be a good time to revisit, and see how things have been without my presence. So tell me, how does a vampire manage to end up here?(?..) :sweatdrop: :vampire: :laugh:post-812-1095305091.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

:eekout: Me medical? *Oh yeah... Just play along, people think you have a degree in medicine..*

Greetings Madam Draculetta, I was once the local Victorian Mad Scientist/Creepy Dude Who Lives In A Haunted Mansion/Time-Traveller along this Roddenberry Road.

But I later moved to RodSerlingVille... A city in Twilight County towards the shadowy tip of reality, where things appear in black-and-white. :laugh:

Thought it would be a good time to revisit, and see how things have been without my presence. So tell me, how does a vampire manage to end up here?(?..)  :sweatdrop: :vampire: :wacko: post-812-1095305091.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

264558[/snapback]

"Black and white? Oooo fun!"

e_m blinks at the Doc's long title.

"I don't know the answer to that one myself.... :naughty: It seemed like a nice neighborhood compleatly deviod of any monster hunters, gypsy princesses, frairs, angery villagers and creepy grave diggers in top hats. :laugh: "

Suddenly seemingly out of no where a hand pops up from the earth.

:laugh:

"IEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Just then there is a huge explosion from Tal's Warbird and he goes flying out of one of the top windows, He lands On top of Rivendells_king catapult which is then launched again at RR and land on Jeanways house falling through. Tal lies there unconcious.

"Okay.... I found the problem" said the WABs.

Someone placed a nice little picture of Arawen in the fusion matrix!!!!" he said as he multiplied again.

"EWWW, Look at the pretty Romulan flying through the air." Jeanway says as she points towards her roof. :sly::hmmm: Then as he crashes through the roof she says to ILikeSeven"That had to hurt, Ouch!" :naughty: ILikeSeven giggles and says "Been there, done that." :sly::nono2:

"Automated defense system is engaged. Defcon 4 is active..." said the computer. Unbeknownst to the residents of Roddenberry Road, WAB's evil twin had activated a temporal displacement wave with a cyclic time loop generator.

e_m moentarly forgets the hand sticking up out of the ground and watches as Tal crashes into Jeanway's home.

:rolleyes:

Suddenly she is returned to the moment before the hand unearths itself, she feels an odd sense of dejavu (sp?)

Jeanway, ILikeseven and Madame Draculetta rush across the road to see if Tal is still alive. :) "Tal, Tal, where are you?" They all keep yelling as they enter her house. A muffle cry comes from the bathroom " HHEEELLPP MMMEE!!!! They run down the hall and see Tal headfirst, in the toilet legs kicking up in the air. :) :rolleyes: Madame Draculetta and ILikeSeven each take a leg and start pulling. Jeanway has to hold Baby Tongue and Kes back from attacking. They think it's some kind of animal. :unsure: <_< As they pull his head comes loose with a giant "POP" and he falls to the floor, on top of madame and ILS. :) :)

e_m hisses at Tal, pushing him off of her and she hands him a towel.

"EEEWWWWWW!!!! Toilet water." :rolleyes:;;;;

She stands up, just realizing how BRIGHT it was inside Jeanway's home.

"PHOTOSENSITIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!"

She makes a dive for the light.

As e_m dived for the light, it spooked the lizards and they freeked and attacked Tal and ILS in the dark bathroom. Jeanway tried to call them off but it didn't work and she had to go in and pull them off. E_m took off for the basement door across the hall, "It's DARK down there!" She yelled as she went headfirst down the basement steps. :) <_< Now SHE lays at the bottom of the stairs unconcious. :rolleyes: The Lizards are KILLING Tal and ILS and Jeanway just runs in circles. :unsure:

All of a sudden...

*boom*

darkness engulfs roddenberry road as the remporal displacement wave has sent the matter into another teporal dimension!!! :rolleyes:

All of a sudden...

*boom*

darkness engulfs roddenberry road as the remporal displacement wave has sent the matter into another teporal dimension!!! <_<

265129[/snapback]

Then it bounces off a rogue timeline and returns. :unsure: :rolleyes:

All of a sudden...

*boom*

darkness engulfs roddenberry road as the remporal displacement wave has sent the matter into another teporal dimension!!! :unsure:

265129[/snapback]

Then it bounces off a rogue timeline and returns. :) :)

265153[/snapback]

Still taking in routine recordings on the laws of physics in Roddenberry Road, he just noticed a good number of temporal anomalies...

Frell, why does this stuff keeps happening where/when-ever I go? :rolleyes:

At least I'm used to it in my dimension (or state of being) of RodSerlingVille, out on the edges of reality...

At least I'm back in buiseness, unlike the Ghostbusters... <_<

I wonder how has things been for the Ministry of Silly Walks since I've left...

Still carrying a varying-dimensional recorder, DrWho42 went to check what the other Roddenberry Road regulars were up to.

**Initiating Official Ministry of Silly Walk sequence type-2...**

sillywalk.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

WAB for some reason turns into "THE BISHOP"

DON'T TOUCH THAT BABY!!!! *explosion*

e_m wakes up and opens her eyes, realizing that she is compleate darkness and relaxes. She crawls under a table curls up into a small ball, compleatly at peace with this darkness covered world, that she has fallen into. *I could stay here forever.* She lets out a sigh and begins to massage her temple to rid herself of her pounding headache from the fall.

Jeanway stands at the top of the stairs and sees e_m crawl into the darkness. :lol:

She heads straight down the stairs in a big hurry to make sure e_m is alright. Kes and Baby Tongue now had enough of ILS and Tal and follower her down. Lizards don't see well in low light so now in the darkness they are panicing. They land right on top of e_m who begins to scream in complete terror. ILS and Tal come running down the stairs and trip each other, landing again headfirst at the bottom. :hug::hug:

i tried to pull off the lizard from e_m but they stuggled so hard i had to stunn them with my phaser.

"Tal go upstairs and tell Jeanway to go to my wife for some sugar, so that i can bring here animals to theyr room and she will not notice i shot at them, i think the animals will wake up in about an hour"

Tal walks upstairs and talks to jeanway, she leaves the house.

"Coast is clear" Tal yelles to ILS

Together they drag the two lizards upstairs and put them in theyr beds

"We just tell here they fell asleep" ILS remarks

Tal walks downstairs but ILS stays upstairs and walks to another door"Hmm, this must be her bedroom"

ILS slowly opens the door and sees a big pink fluffy bed, :( he walks inside and looks around he sees a picture of fenriz on the wall wearing only a boxershort

Then he opens a drawer and looks indside, whe suddenly his head turns red and he stumbles "OMG SHE HAS GOT A ......." :(

When suddely a loud voice behind his starts to yell........... :laugh:

The headlights of a Gremlin can be seen in the air above illuminating eight reindeer as it comes to a gentle landing on the road and rolls to an easy stop. In the darkness, Nik steps out and - scratching his groin - starts to talk.

"Well, boys! Christmas took a helluva lot longer than I thought, but we sure got that

landing down didn't we. Any beer left? Hey! Wait a minute!" Nik looks at his watch.

"It's two in the afternoon! Why's it dark!" He does a double-take at his watch and then looks down his body, which is emitting a blue glow. Turning to the two elves in the open hatch of the Gremlin - who are tapping a new keg, he looks a bit confused.

"What the hell is this?" He says quietly.

"Goes with the territory, fat-boy!" One of the elves says as he hands Nik a mug of brew. "Haven't you ever read this stuff? All saints have a blue glow. Now that you're

Saint Nik, you have a blue glow, too!"

Nik huddles in close to the elves and whispers. "Hey! Do you think the chicks dig this?"

The elves shrug and pour another beer for themselves.

Nik thinks for a minute and his eyes brighten as he gets an idea. Looking down, he pulls the front of his jeans out and looks into his pants. He begins laughing hysterically.

As the reindeer begin to lay lazily in the snow in his front yard, Nik pours each a bowl of beer and beef jerky. He then walks around the yard a bit to get the kinks out and see how the elves took care of his place while he was gone. It looked pristine with the large candy-canes lining the walkway, the icicles hanging from the eaves, and the holly on the doors and windows. The candles in the windows flickered and eerie light in the darkness.

"Well, boys! That's Christmas! Now let's see what's going on. C'mon boys!" The two elves follow him down Roddenberry Road as his blue aura lights the way.

Jeanway stands at her open bedroom door and sees ILikeSeven fumbling through her underwear drawer. She sees him reach in and pull out her long, black leather whip. She clears her throat and says to him "Having fun?" :( He drops the whip and turns with a look of terror on his face. "Um, ERR, AAHH, I was just looking for........" He tries to spit out. "Looking for WHAT? You pervert! Get out of my underwear drawer and get out of my bedroom!!! :laugh: ILikeSeven rushes past her and out the door and out of the house. "I catch you in here again DutchBoy, and I'll call the cops on you!!! You hear me???" She yells after him. :blink: "Wienie" She says under her breath. :(

e_m relaxes now that the lizards are off. She then realizes that her arm is numb.... :(;

"This....can't be good...."

She gets up and fumbles around for her sunglasses in her black pants. She pulls out a bent and smashed pair of metalic sunglasses :(.

"Great. Now what?"

She climbes up to the top of the steps and pauses at the door.

*Do I really want to leave? Maybe it is dark.*

She throws open the door and shoots underneith the couch, because it is very very very bright.

"ARGH!"

As Jeanway walks to her front door to make sure the "Peeper" is out of the house she sees him running back to his house crying :laugh: :(

She sees glowing nik and the elves walking down the road and waves to them. "How are you all doing nik?" She yells to nik. "Been out of town?" He lifts his mug of brew in the air and yells" Merry Christmas" back and continues walking. she comes back in the living room and flips off the light. She then hears a soft moaning sound coming from under the coach. She asks "e_m? Is that you? You can come out now, I turned off the light. :(

RK is in his tree house and the leaves are not falling of it because its a marrlon and if you dont know what that is than figure it out!! RK gets bored and than walks down to Jeanways house. Hi jeanway! Rk looks over to see a punny elf servent outside. WHY YOU *RK starts strangling the elf infront of jeanway* YOU ARENT SUPPOUSED TO LEAVE THE TREE!

e_m peaks her head out from under the couch slowly and looks up at Jeanway.

"Thank you."

She pulls herself out from under the large item and sits on her knees looking around, in compleate contentness now that her photosensitivity is not longer launching vollyes of tiny ice-pick toating monkeies at her eyes and head.

:b-day: "Again thank you."

She takes out a pencil and paper and begins to scribble down something.

Jeanway goes to the kitchen and starts rooting around in the refrigerator. A few moments later she comes back to e_m with two plates. Each with a huge slab of pineapple cheesecake on it. "Here" She says as she hands one of the plates to e_m. "I hear cheesecake can solves alot of problems." :b-day::b-day::b-day: