Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Jeanway runs down the road next to the rushing torrent of water. Baby Tongue and Kes are water sliding!!! :laugh::bow: Thanks C.C. She waves to ILikeSeven sitting up in his window wearing an eye-patch. :bow:

Jim comes home from practice wearing his now all too common cowboy hat and school polo shirt, with Khaki pants. he gets out of the Tahoe and sees Jeanway racing a torrent of water and mutters *flipping cheeseheads*

Tal finally finds his spare keys and starts chassing the dog down the street (This is the one who stole his key)

Jim comes home from practice wearing his now all too common cowboy hat and school polo shirt, with Khaki pants. he gets out of the Tahoe and sees Jeanway racing a torrent of water and mutters *flipping cheeseheads*

256708[/snapback]

Hey, "Waterman" I figured THIS you'd understand, and I'm no 'Cheesehead', I'm a 'Frog' :bow: You and your WATERCANNON!!! {Sics Baby Tongue and Kes on him} "Get'em girls!!! You better run :unsure:

WAB thanks nik and gives him a nice temporal phase chamber to test the effects of the time-space continuum.

WAB goes off to play with his new toy.... :bow: :unsure:

*pops out from his monochromatic universe*

"Did someone say: time-space continuum?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Jeanway, Kes and Baby Tongue return home after the water games. Fenriz is waiting for them. "Hi" He says as they walk up the drive. Fenriz hasn't seen Kes yet but Kes falls in love with Fenriz immediately and tackles him. "Get her off me" He yells, as she licks his face and head with her cess-pool like, bacteria ridden tongue. Jeanway tries to coax and drag the 180 pound Komodo Dragon off of him by the tail, with no luck. Fen wrestles with her, they roll around on the grass and both fall into the pool. B) He tries to climb out but at the last second Kes hooks her claw into the waistband of his pants, and his underwear, and as he pulls himself out, he pulls his pants off. :b-day: OH MY! Fenriz runs to his house, running right THROUGH the stockade fence. B)

WAB tried to integrate the phase device into his time shifter. He found a way to travel through time without endangering the timeline!!

E²vilDrWho42 took notice of this achievement, and got out his pan-dimensional camera...

...After taking a couple of images of this device, E²vilDrWho42 side-stepped time and headed back to his headquarters in the Earthican year of 657,208 A.D...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Doc, come back, I'm still waiting for your answer!!! B)  B)

257074[/snapback]

([ Which "Doc"?

DrWho42 or E²vilDrWho42?... ])

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Tal runs past still chassing the dog and shouts to jeanway i think i spoted your wallet in his mouth with my keys

Doc, come back, I'm still waiting for your answer!!! B)  B)

257074[/snapback]

*Hmmmm, okay*

DrWho42 wandered back to Jeanway's direction...

"Answer to what question?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Jeanway takes off down the street with Tal chasing the dog who stole her wallet. B) "Let's get'm Tal" She yells. B) :msn-wink: :b-day::b-day:

The Dog disapears to the left Tal runs around the corner and straight into a cop, Jeanway runs into Tal And pushes him into the cop again who then falls over, before they could run away they are both draged to jail.

Aw Crap :sadwalk: "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's back to the can we go." Jeanway sang to herself.

As Jeanway's kids come after Jim, a school bus pulls up and the football team gets out.

"4-3, Mike Blitz, Nose-Will Trade Cover 2!"

As WaterMan runs Baby Tongue grabs him by one side of his behind and Kes grabs the other. He's now dragging them down the road, crying like a little girl. :innocent::laugh:

~ ILS,s New Adventures ~

Since ILS,s wife has no time for him anymore, he had to enjoy him self in his study, okey the telescoop is gone, the furnitur are wrecked and the windows are nailed with wooden planks (hmmm, way would that be?).

So he had to think about a new hobby, "hmmm what would i do to kill time, hmmm"

"BUBBA!!! GET YOUR BUTT OVERHERE, AND DRIVE ME TO THE NEW CARWASH"

"Eehhh sorry sir, no can do" ;)

"Why not??" :innocent:

"your son took car en went with friend to carwash" :laugh:

"HE WHAT!!??":)

"GET ME JEANWAY ON THE PHONE, I HAVE TO TALK TO HER, SHE IS THE ONLYONE WHO CAN STOP MY SON"

^

^

^

Sorry Buddy, Tal got me thrown in the can. :) Try calling Fen :innocent: He'll do what ever is necessary. ;):laugh:

taking advantage of the chaos RK gets bored and runs down into roddenberry road from cara organo and steals Jims football bus after kicking out all the pads, footballs, gatorade and the bus driver, and than proceddes down to the local groccery store and packs the bus full of food and drives it back to car organo and has his elve slaves unload it and drive it back down. But while the bus was gone some loser teenagers build a ramp by jeanways house so the loser elf driving the bus dose not see it and the bus flys of the ramp over the defensive football players and crashs into the house.

MY HOUSE??? :laugh: :msn-oh: :innocent: You'd better not hurt my animals!!!!! Understand me??? :kwasny:

Mrs ILS sees the bus running into the house and she yelles to Bubba "GO SAVE THE THE LIZARDS OFF LIDA!!!" Bubba runs to the house smashing five elfs to another world and busts inside.

The two lizards were siting frightend in a corner of the room and bubba pickes them up and leads them into safety, then he rans outside again to see if ms. Jeanway is in trouble but he doesn,t see her so he walks back to ILS home with the two lizards

"good work bubba" mrs. ILS said to bubba "the two little beasts will be here at home with us until Lida comes home".

Mrs ILS prepares a nice room for the two green house guests and feeds them.

Tal sits in his cell across from Jeanway in hers. "Who ya gonna call?" Tal yells across to her. "My Aunt Marty, she can get us out with just a phone call, not to worry Tal. You did get your keys from that dog didn't you? I'd hate to think this was all for nothing." :innocent: Jeanway thinks about Baby Tongue and Kes. :laugh:;) I hope they're alright. And Haggie and the Clydesdales in the stable in back yard. Hint Hint :) {ILS}

As Jeanway and Tal sit in the county jail, a thick puff of smoke appears at eye level, and Nik - horizontal - suddenly appears in the cloud and falls to the floor on his belly with a loud grunt. Getting up, he brushes himself off.

"Whoa!" he exclaims. "Gonna have to work on that entry."

Nik reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a worn book folded in half, and begins flipping through the pages. Jeanway and Tal can make out the title of the book: "Santa Claus Manual." Nik mumbles to himself loudly as he flips through the dog-eared book.

"... let's see here.... buildings with chimneys.... buildings without chimneys.... galvanized aluminum vents.... chlothes drier exhaust entry..... " Nik closes the book and pulls a walkie-talkie from his belt.

"It's me!" he says.

"What's up, Fatso?" A high-pitched reply comes from the other side.

"Yeah.... I followed the directions for entering buildings without chimneys, and pretty much got knocked on my can. Don't tell me Kringle did it that way!"

"Well, when you placed your finger beside your nose, did you wink?" The elf asks.

"Yeah...." Nik says expectantly.

"Which eye?"

Nik stands for a second thinking hard, and tries to wink a single eye. Without success, he can only blink both eyes.

"Uh... both, I guess."

"You dumba**!" The elf replies. "You gotta wink the RIGHT EYE ONLY! It's in the manual." Nik flips through the manual briefly and nods to himself as he reads.

"Uh.... right." He replies quickly into the walkie-talkie. "Over and out."

Nik places the walkie-talkie on his belt and looks at Jeanway and Tal. "Hey, sorry about the whole key thing, man!" He says to Tal. "Been pretty busy with all the good little boys and girls.... and a few of the naughty girsl." Nik chuckles loudly to himself.

Composing himself, he continues. "But wait! Look! I got ya another." Nik reaches into the pocket of his black leather coat, and pulls out a key attached to a Harley-Davidson keychain.

"Just like the one I got for ya before!" He tosses it to Tal. He stands smiling for a moment, and his walkie-talkie chirps.

"Yeah... " He says into it.

A woman's voice is heard from the other end. "Saint Nik." It whines. "Where are youuuuuu? I'm getting so lonely up here." Nik smirks into his walkie talkie and looks back at Jeanway and Tal. "Job perk.... " he says to them.

"Be up there in a minute, sweetheart! I'll let you sit on my lap and tell me what ya want for Christmas!"

Nik puts the walkie-talkie back on his belt and flips through the manual again. After several seconds of reading and mumbling, he steps back. Placing his index finger beside his nose, he attempts to wink a single eye. Unsuccessful, he blinks both eyes, and begins spinning rapidly in a cloud of smoke, then disappears. A loud thud is heard above the jail cell. After several seconds of swearing, the roar of a Gremlin engine is heard. It revs several times and gets quieter as it moves off in the distance.

ILS looks from his front porch in his wheelchair how bubba saves the lizards and suddenly he thinks!! :innocent: OMG Haggie and the Clydesdales are still in the stables!!!"

ILS turns on his overdrive on his wheelchair and races off to the stables *whhheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!* pieces off grass fly high sky behind the chair and ILS Takes the corner on two wheels "HOLD ON YOU LITTLE PETS I AM GONNA SAVE YOU"ILS yelles.

As he reached the stables he saw they managed to get out by them self and were runnig straight to ILS :) :) :)

ILS tried to avoid them by taking a hard turn :laugh:;) OOOppppss wrong turn

soon the bus rampages through the house and through the empty stables and the stables burst into flame. The defensive people go insane and begin to chase jim becuase he has a football and they think he stole it so jim is runing around while ILS house has become a animal santcuary and than a flock of toucans lands in his yard. Its tuci time!!!!!

Jeanway recieves a call on her cell phone, the one she smuggled into the jail. She set it on vibrate so the cops wouldn't hear it and take it from her. "Hello" She whispers. As she huddles in the corner of her cell. "Yes, this is her. Who IS this?" She asks. "It's Homer, Homer Simpson, your new neighbor, remember me?" He asks. "Sure Homer, what's wrong. Why are you calling me? I'm kind of busy here can we make this quicK?" She asks him. "OH Sure Jeanway, no problem. Lookit, this guy in the woods, you know who I mean don't cha? His lives up in the treehouse." He says. "Yes, Homer, what about him?" She continues to ask. :innocent: "Well, he sent a school bus crashing into your house just now, I saw da whole thing." He continues. "WHAT?!!!!!!" JEANWAY YELLS. "INTO MY HOUSE?? BUT WHY?" She asks. "OH, Jeanway, me thinks this guy is a nuts, you better get home, your animals are all over at ILikeSevens house and he ain't having much luck calming them down. They just run right over him in his wheelchair, he's out cold in your driveway and the horses are runnin loose in the street." :laugh: "O.K. Homer, I'll get there as fast as I can, try to catch them will ya?" She asked. "OH SURE Jeanway, I'd do anything for you ::he makes kissing noise over the phone:: then Jeanway can hear Marge in the background. "Homer, who are you talking too now?" then the phone hangs up.::click::