Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

In a series of tunnels under the Road the inhabitants are hiding from the Blob. ILikeSeven takes his vantage point under the sewer cover at the top of the road. He lifts it up and peeks out. "Nope, I don't see it." He yells to everyone in the tunnel. "I think it's safe to come out." He yells down the tunnel. he pushes the cover off with a "CLANG!" and it rolls down the road towards WAB and hits him right in the knees and down he goes. Screaming like a little girl. :laugh: Jeanway and fenriz climb out right after ILikeSeven followed by nik, the elves, 3 of 7, and the rest of the neighborhood.

It seems the repellant worked and the Blob was gone now.

Now back to Business as Usual on Roddenberry Road.

The Blob had interfeered with everyone's plans for decorating the neighborhood for Christmas, which was only 2 1/2 weeks away. "Let's get busy! Tis the Season to be Pleasin!" nik yelled as he ran to fen's house to start decorating. Jeanway followed suit as did ILS and Mrs. ILS nik climbed up on fen's roof and yelled to everyone. "Let's make this the best decorated neighborhood in the whole world!!!"

The whole neighborhood was busy next day decorating their houses for Christmas. Everyone tried to outdo their neighbor :laugh: When night fell, the entire neighborhood lit up like a jury rigged Christmas tree {said Scotty :laugh: } And here is Jeanway's house:

post-897-1102430967.jpg

WAB drew out his plans for his Christmas decorations... This was a Christmas to remember!!! :assimilated:

ILS and his family also started to decorate their hous

post-948-1102580512.jpg

Next day, ILS went to the woods in his new Hummer and cutted a lot off trees, when he came home he putted them all in the middle of the street and yelled

CHRISTMAS TREE!!!! GET YOUR CHRISTMAS TREES HERE!!, ONLYE 5 BARS OF PRESSED LATINUM A TREE!!

post-948-1102580743.jpg

Ilikeseven merrily :waaaa: skipped around the pile of pilfered {stolen} trees he had appropriated from the town land behind his house. :o Cars droved by and he called to them hawking {selling} their qualties. When suddenly appeared a Town of Roddenberry Police Cruiser. :cops: "You got a Permit to sell those trees, Sir?" The officer asked. "A Permit?" Ilikeseven asked. I didn't know I needed one." The officers got out of the cruiser and asked him. "You buy theses trees from someone, sir? You got a Bill of Sale for these trees?" He asked Ilikeseven. "I got them from the woods behind my house officer." Ilikeseven answered. "You mean you cut down Town trees without permission?" The officer asked. Ilikeseven got all upset and confessed that he did. :busted: "Turn around Sir, your under arrest." The officer told him. :busted: Ilikeseven turned around and the officer cuffed him then threw him in the back of the cruiser, he is off to jail. :busted: :waaaa: :)

Jeanway and Fenriz watched from their front windows as Jeanway's brothers, the police officers, threw Ilikeseven into the cruiser. :o They both ran outside and in front of the cruiser to see what was going on. Jeanway ordered her two brothers out of the cruiser to talk to her, they did as she asked. They told her what happened. Meanwhile Fenriz was standing beside the cruiser and looking at Ilikeseven in the backseat, crying and banging his head on the window. "Cut it out, Man, cut it out!" Fenriz mouthed to him from the outside. "She'll fix it, don't worry." He told him through the closed window. Ilikeseven seemed to understand and stopped crying and watched Jeanway talking to the officers. They walked back to the car, opened Ilikeseven's door and pulled him out. "Your free to go Sir, sorry for the misunderstanding Sir." The officer said as he uncuffed him. Ilikeseven took off down the street yelling "I'm Free!! I'm Free." And laughing. :waaaa::waaaa:

A few hours later, at both Feniz's and Jeanway's back doors was a Free tree. :P A Thank you for helping Ilikeseven out of yet another jam. :P And beside each tree was a wrapped gift.

A little Christmas Poem by ILS

Down in the workshop all the elves were makin' toys

For the good Gentile girls and the good Gentile boys

When the boss busted in, nearly scared 'em half to death

Had a rifle in his hands and cheap whiskey on his breath

From his beard to his boots he was covered with ammo

Like a big fat drunk disgruntled Yuletide Rambo

And he smiled and said, with a twinkle in his eye,

'Merry Christmas to all, now you're all gonna die!'

The night Santa went crazy

The night St. Nick went insane

Realized he'd been gettin' a raw deal

Something finally must have snapped in his brain

Well, the workshop is gone now, he decided to bomb it

Everywhere you'll find pieces of Cupid and Comet

And he tied up his helpers and he held the elves hostage

And he ground up poor Rudolph into reindeer sausage

He got Dancer and Prancer with an old German Luger

And he slashed up Dasher just like Freddie Krueger

And he picked up a flamethrower and barbecued Blitzen

And he took a big bite and said, 'It tastes just like chicken!'

The night Santa went crazy

The night Kris Kringle went nuts

Now you can't hardly walk around the North Pole

Without steppin' in reindeer guts

There's the National Guard and the F. B. I.

There's a van from the Eyewitness News

And helicopters circlin' 'round in the sky

And the bullets are flyin', the body count's risin'

And everyone's dyin' to know, oh Santa, why?

My my my my my my

You used to be such a jolly guy

Yes, Virginia, now Santa's doing time

In a federal prison for his infamous crime

Hey, little friend, now don't you cry no more tears

He'll be out with good behavior in 700 more years

But now Vixen's in therapy and Donner's still nervous

And the elves all got jobs working for the postal service

And they say Mrs. Claus, she's on the phone every night

With her lawyer negotiating the movie rights

They're talkin 'bout the night Santa went crazy

The night St. Nicholas flipped

Broke his back for some milk and cookies

Sounds to me like he was tired of gettin' gypped

Wo, the night Santa went crazy

The night St. Nick went insane

Realized he'd been gettin' a raw deal

Something finally must have snapped in his brain

Wo, something finally must have snapped in his brain

Tell ya, something finally must have snapped... in his brain

Tal who is still sat in orbit relised that the blob was finaly destroyed and landed his warbird at his old parking space, It was about 10PM and all was dark. He could see some of his neibours walking down the street, He oreders his tactical officer to fire sevral torpedoes into orbit and then detinate them. From the gound the entire road came out to veiw the firework display Tal had made. It spelt out the words "Im Back"

e_m, dispite her photosensitivity, loved Christmas; so during this time of the year she was never seen without a pair of sunglasses on.

A ladder was leaning up against one of the large pine trees on the land surrounding her castle-like home. At the moment the branches began to shake and e_m's head popped out of a gap between the tree, a smile on her face. She stuck her arm up and tossed up a string of lights and burried herself back into the tree.

Suddenly singing could be heard from within the tree.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!"

post-897-1102828829.gif Everyone could hear the explosions from inside their houses and came running outside and looked up at the sky. :P :P In the dark, starry night sky the words "I'M BACK!" glowed a firey red. :Ppost-897-1102828829.gif Who's back?" Everyone yelled at each other. :P post-897-1102828829.gif

WAB TOOK OUT HIS REPLICATOR AND MADE THE PARTS HE NEEDED FOR THE BIG PROJECT!!!!....

e_m looked out of the tree and squinted at the bright fireworks and read the words "I'm back." She smiled, having finished the lights in the last tree, she slid down the latter and bounded over to the gates. There sat a large wreath with a big bow in the middle of it; she picked it up and walked outside of the gates and placed it high up on the gates.

She walked inside just inside the grounds and hit a switch; the pine trees all over the grounds lit up; lights danced and played all over, quite an odd sight for someone who is so photosensitive. She looked up at her castle-like home, which had a few lights in the windows and a wreath on one of the turrets.

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!" She yelled to her neighbors and waved insanly. "Does anybody want to come over?!!??"

ILS walked out of the house and looked up into the sky and sees the lightshow Tal produced, thinking "hmmm, that typical romulan always want to exadurate in everything, he didn,t even bought a tree from me" ILS walkes back into his house and closed all his curtains, sat down on his couch and started to watch TV :)

Mrs. ILS walkes up to her man and says,"oooh huny look what 3-7 did with her house."

ILS walkes outside and sees the lightsea comming from that "borg"house.

"Nahh, hate it, go do better you borg" :)

Tal walks outside and spots ILS was selling christmas trees so went over and bought aload of them and plante them in front of his entrace. He then noticed that Jeanways house was all closed up with no way of getting he. He began to ask everyone where she was and noone knew. after about 5 mins everyone in the street was looking for her. The big question on Roddenberry road was Wheres Jeanway?

After about five minuets or so of standing, waiting for people to come over e_m decided to go and look for Jeanway with her trusty dogs. She let out a whistle and began to walk down the road, with them flanking her like body gaurds as always.

((Are we going to do the Holidays after we find Jeanway?))

Tal his so annoyed that he takes off in his warbird and destroys the enitre RR, noone is left alive so noone take can rebuild. Tal then takes of for his new home never to return.

After hopping into his Sphere of Invinicibility [ Basically a bubble-shaped forced-field. :laugh: ], the Doctor witnessed Roddenberry Road being boiled away into nothingness...

Since backtraveling to rectify the event would go against certain requests made by the Temporal Accords, DrWho42 walked across the debri to see how Lucasville was doing...

post-812-1095566621.gif

*LOTB slowly starts to rebuild roddenberry road*. WE SHALL MAKE IT BETTER THEN IT WAS! *LOTB rebuilds his giant mansion and sends out invites for all of stf.net to come back and rebuild their houses/build new ones*