Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Odie and Astro walking around and checking out the nieghborhood. Astro smelling the grass and licking everyone who greets him. I am wondering if this safe place to raise a young Yorkshire Terrier.

Fenriz goes next door to Jeanway's house and knocks on the door. After waiting several minutes and no answer he walks around to her backyard. Haggie is grazing but Jeanway is no where to be found. Fenriz walks over to Haggie and pets him on his neck. "Where's your momma?" he says as he pets Haggie on his head and scratches behind his ears. Haggie looks to the woods and then back at Fenriz. "She went in there huh? I wonder why?" Fenriz says. Giving Haggie one last pat on the head Fenriz goes off into the woods looking for Jeanway.

WAB sat there drinking more lemonade. All of a sudden, his console began beeping. WAB saw the symbol and rushed to get his special kit for the job. He would have no time for goodbyes. He inserted a small neuroprocessing chip into the input of the console. He attatched a nerual interface chip to his head and he disappeared in the transporter. :thumbs:

After i was kicked out of the hospital, i had to face my biggest problem "MY WIFE", :laugh:

she was furious about what happened in the Gym, she even didn,t want to pick me up from the hospital so i had to use a taxi to get home. :tribble:

The nurse pushed my wheelchair to the exit of the hospital and i got out and wanted to walk to the cab that was waiting for me on the othersid of the street.

But before i crossed the street i took a good look left and right :look: for any fast driving cars, no cars in sight.

I croosed over to the cab and got in it.

"Roddenberry Road please"

"Okidokie Sir"the cabdrive replied"

All of a sudden he started to push some buttons and pulling some leavers, and a strange growing and pumping noise came from the engine, the door automaticly locked and the seatbelts i was wearing tyetend me faster to the chair. :tear:

The souds become larger and larger and the cabdriver screamed "HOLD ON SIR!!"

Smoke came from under the cab, and i slowly went up verticly, the windows of the Cab became black and i couldn,t look outside again.

"WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON?!!?" i yelled

The cabdriver look at me in the rearmirror and yelled"GET READY TO GO TO WARP MISTER!!" :P ;)

it was the last thing i heard at that time

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWW"

"OH My, ILS" Jeanway says as she watches the cab disappear in a streak and a flash into the sky. "I would have given you a ride home if your wife wouldn't take you. :laugh::tribble:

WAB engaged his personal cube's engines. "Let's see... ok..... Yes, Starfleet I need clearance to dock at DS9. Please clear that up for them. I'll be right on my way. Yes, I will handle the borg invasion problem. Yes, I will also get rid of the tribble manifestation at Quark's. Yes, I know."

He sped off at transwarp.

As she watched the cab go to warp, she noticed a funny looking cube shaped object chasing it. :look::tribble: Oh Poor ILikeSeven :laugh:

Soon it was night and the time had come the last majority of the elves on roddenberry road were going west to aman. RK lead them to the western gate of car organo and sent them on thier ways. Santa elves and all. Now Voric was left in cara organo all alone..............unless he went west with them.

WAB returned and found elves heading west.

All of a sudden Seven of Nine tranported down in front of him. She rushed to ILS's house... :laugh:

"ILS must have tried to escape and beam off the cab....." WAB thought as he walked home. :tribble:

"HOLD ON BACK THERE"

the cabriver(or whaterver he was) screamed,

"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY A CUBE, AND MY SHIELDS ARE GOING DOWN"

a direct phaserhit on the cab made it shake and ILS started to feel airsick.

"Excuse me do you have those paperbags where i can....."

"DO IT ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY DOES THAT!!"

ILS bents forewards and places his last eaten diner on the floor

Suddenly a big explosion made it happen that the lights in the cab went down i i couldn,t see nothing anymore(ooh how nice my english grammar is :laugh: )

I tried to ask the cabdriver what happend, but he didn,t survive the last explosion and lies dead in his seat, and that was not even the worst thing, i could feel how the cab started to fall back to earth faster and faster. :biggrin:

SolarWind appears from out of nowhere and lifts the cab up on her massive shoulders and guides in down onto Roddenberry Road, right in front of ILikeSeven's house. Give ILS a wink and disappears :lol: :)

All of a sudden, a few hundred drones beam down onto Roddenberry Road. "Uh oh. ILS is in trouble." thought WAb. WAB activated his own neural transceiver to hear what SEven was saying to ILS. WAB grabbed kit #42 and slipped on suit #42. He engaged the neural interface on the suit. He thought about a transphasic forcefield. It appreared around him. WAB walked you with a bull horn and screamed. "ALL PEOPLE, EVERYBODY, GET IN YOUR HOUSES! YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT I HAVE ENGAGED A SHIELD AROUND ALL HOUSES EXCEPT ILS's." :lol:

WAB beamed up to the cube with his suit and his kit with a thought.

Tal seeing what happends graps 2 Disrupter rifle's and walks out the door. He gives one to ILS and starts blasting at the borg. For some reason they are havving trouble addapting and TAl and ILS wipes most of them out b4 being over powed just then a transporter beam transported them both to safty.

Jeanway after 5 days in the woods hears the weapons fire and runs to see if Baby Tongue, Haggie and the Clydsdales are safe. Fenriz follows her as he sees her running through the trees, as he got lost as well looking for her. They both go into Jeanway's house and watch the battle from her front window. She holds Baby Tongue and Fenriz holds them both. :lol:

WAB appeared near the central plexus on the Borg cube. WAB scanned for human DNA. He engaged an infared filter and found the central processing core. He shut it down. He also input his assimilation tubules into the vinculum. He ordered the vinculum to locate seven of nine. He then beamed all the drones on Roddenberry Road to the bottom of the ship. He also ordered all the drones to regenerate. He went to talk to Seven. "Seven, I think you need to stop the attack. Some people might get hurt. Just beam him up to here and go somewhere. You can do anything to him. Just don't harm Roddenberry Road." Seven agreed. WAB beamed back to RR and told everybody that everything was alright.

The massive cube that was hovering over ILS's house, and the entire side of town, began to rise and leave Roddenberry Road, in Peace. Thanks WAB. :kisss:

Tal then notices that ILS is nolongr in his Warbird and must of been taken by the borg. However because he doesnt have enough power to go after them he just let them go, he new they would return and hed need all the power he can get to defend Roddenberry Road when they do return.

WAB and sipped his lemonade again.... "Thank God, for this forcefield to protect me from mosquitoes." He thought. He was afraid of mosquitoes and not the Borg... :boxing::hammer:

Tal relises that at the moment if the borg do return he doesnt have enough power so he tapes into the Roads power and tranfewsit to his generato, this includes WAb's sheild which prombtley fails leaving him vunerable. Noone nows what happend to all the power.

:hammer::boxing: WAB activates a fusion generator to produce more energy. All is back to normal.

Just then there is a massive explosion coming from the sky, a Borg Tactical Fusion Cube apears and begins bombarding WAB's house, Tal seing this activates his sheild and weaponds and begins fireing at the cube, the cube ignoring the warbird keeps firing at WAB who sheilds and weaponds fail. and without any backups left.

3 of 7 notice the Tactical Fusion Cube and beams directly to her Cube.

"Any status of that vessel?" She asks her crew, wanting to find out if the Tactical Fusion Cube has any weaknesses.

:hammer:

Tal orders his helm to take of because that way they have a better chance of defeating them, just then he notices another borg cube and decides to deal with that one first. He then begins to fire everything he had at 3 of 7.

Jeanway and Fenriz walk outside to see if the cube has REALLY gone. :nod::sweatdrop: :msn-wink:

They both look up and see a bit of the cube flying down towards them. they then feel strange and appear on a Romulan Warbird were Tal orders the sheids back up. The fight continues.

No your geust untill the Cubes have been destroyed, ill beam you both back if ya want. but rember i drained all the powere so my ship could fight. so youll have no sheilds or weaponds or anything else for that matter.

ILS dropps on his knees and starts to pray

"oh my lord please let this end, i am just out of my bandages and i want to live"

He looks at the weapon he has in his hand and throws it away and thinks

Ma, take this phaser off of me.

I can't use it any more.

It's getting dark, too dark to see.

Feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

Knock, knock, knockin' on heavens door.

Ma, take these phaser away from me.

I can't shoot them any more.

There's a long black cloud following me.

Feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

Hey!! Hangon, i could use a backwash now, i am still in the shower, and you prommessed you would do it :nod:

249083[/snapback]

*chokes on vodka* :sweatdrop: ...i cant stop laughing*wipes tear from eye*...i need another vodka :)