Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

WAB comes in to find so many people in the room and beer. "Get out, get out! This is not a bar. He just had an anxiety attack and you have the nerve to have a party and beer!!! All of you except for Jeanway, docwho and hang, get out!!! All of the rest have to wait in line. Only three people at a time!!! 5 minutes fo each trio. No more. Got it? BTW if you didn't know, I'm the radiologist and the general surgeon around here. Another word out of you results in a nice toss out of this place. No buts about it." All of them nod continuously. :bow:

Tell me doc WAB when can i go home?

do i have to stay long in the hospital?

"ILS, we'll monitor you for the night. You can go home tommorow."

Over the hospital loud speaker: "Dr. WAB, please come to the administration office immediatey, Dr. WAB, Dr.WAB" He hurries down to the office to find every doctor in the hospital sitting there waiting for him.

The Chief of Administration says this. "Dr. WAB, we have never had such a patient in our hospital. This Mr. ILS has GOT TO GO, TONIGHT!!! The other patients, the nurses, the visitors are all complaining about what is going on up there. Do whatever you have to do to get him the H*ll out of here right now." Dr. WAB looks shocked and surprised as the Head of Administration hands him a wad of 100 dollar bills. "Here pay him to leave, but get him out now!" :o :bow: Dr. WAB takes the money and runs :bow: back to ILS's room. As he runs through the hallway he dials the Roddenberry Taxi to come and pick up Mr.ILS at the front door of the hospital. Dr. WAB enters his room. "Come on Get your sorry @ss outa that bed right now, your going home." ILS looks like this :o and hurries to get dressed. "YIPPEE!! He yells. Dr.WAB hands ILS the wad of money and says, "And don't EVER come back here again." ILS says, "O.K." and runs out the door of his room with Dr.Wab hurrying him along to the front lobby and the waiting Taxi. :(

"Mr. administrator, who diagnosed ILS? I put him in the hospital so he could get checked out. Who didn't put him on the roster?" :bow: :bow:

"Look Dr. WAB, we can't be having that sort of thing going on in this hospital, it's INDESCENT! Now let's not hear anymore about this or I'll see you lose your privledges here and you'll be out of a job, so there!" :bow::bow:

~INTERMISSION~

a little history-poëm off ILS

now this is a story all about how

ILS got stuck in this little small town

and I'd like to take some minutes so put up your feet

I'll tell you how I become the Bungler of Roddenberrystreet

in the north of holland my family raised

between windmills and tulips they spent most of their days

chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

and all went on wooden shoes of to the school

when a couple of Germans who were up to no good

started makin' trouble in my countreyhood

we got in one little war and my grantpa decide

he said we are going leave the country and we are going tonight

granny begged and pleaded with him every time of the day

but he packed the baggs and dragged her on his way

she give up the argue and then she bought the ticket

put on her coat and said I might as well kick it

first class on Titanic yo this is not bad

drinkin' beer out of a champagne glass

is this what the people of this place live like

~end of part one~

Roddenberry Road is NOT typical of all American neighborhoods. We are just taking the worst of the worst. There are some normal people here but in time they will either join the insanity or move out :bow:

Roddenberry Road is NOT typical of all American neighborhoods. We are just taking the worst of the worst. There are some normal people here but in time they will either join the insanity or move out :bow:

my dear jeanway, i will never move out, wait until i post ~part 2~

Can't hardly wait ILS :o :bow: Your a good neighbor :o A bit "Accident Prone" :( but still a good neighbor. :bow:

WAB walked down the road and saw Hang in Janeway's house. He ran off to tell Debbie. :bow: :o

And i had the idea hang was your friend,yet you are ready to rat him out with out thinking about your own welfare...brave Wab..stupid but brave :bow:

WAB walked down the road and saw Hang in Janeway's house. He ran off to tell Debbie. :bow: :bow:

And i had the idea hang was your friend,yet you are ready to rat him out with out thinking about your own welfare...brave Wab..stupid but brave :o

Yea WAB, ratting people out isn't very nice :( WAB, MYOB!

WAB you little faster then light speed posting son of a gun :o :bow: your one of those type of friends hmmm :( ..lol just kidding little dude :bow:

So waiting a the bottom of the stairs to hear that.."oh come scrub my back" :o ..Hang pours a vodka on the rocks,hands shaking he takes a mouth full and bites hard on his teeth and shakes his head.."wow that was strong"..says Hang, when he see's WAB looking in the window,walking to the window WAB see's Hang and starts to run away,Hang opens the window and shouts .."hey dude what you doing??"..WAB replys.."I got photos of you 2,and if you want them you got to pay me big time"...Hang closes the window shakes his head and takes another mouth full and waits.....

WAB you little faster then light speed posting son of a gun :bow:  :( your one of those type of friends hmmm :o ..lol just kidding little dude :o

So waiting a the bottom of the stairs to hear that.."oh come scrub my back" :) ..Hang pours a vodka on the rocks,hands shaking he takes a mouth full and bites hard on his teeth and shakes his head.."wow that was strong"..says Hang, when he see's WAB looking in the window,walking to the window WAB see's Hang and starts to run away,Hang opens the window and shouts .."hey dude what you doing??"..WAB replys.."I got photos of you 2,and if you want them you got to pay me big time"...Hang closes the window shakes his head and takes another mouth full and waits.....

What you are waiting for is, Hang. :bow:

WAB you little faster then light speed posting son of a gun :bow:  :( your one of those type of friends hmmm :o ..lol just kidding little dude :o

So waiting a the bottom of the stairs to hear that.."oh come scrub my back" :) ..Hang pours a vodka on the rocks,hands shaking he takes a mouth full and bites hard on his teeth and shakes his head.."wow that was strong"..says Hang, when he see's WAB looking in the window,walking to the window WAB see's Hang and starts to run away,Hang opens the window and shouts .."hey dude what you doing??"..WAB replys.."I got photos of you 2,and if you want them you got to pay me big time"...Hang closes the window shakes his head and takes another mouth full and waits.....

What you are waiting for is, Hang. :bow:

er..i am not waiting for anything i thought this was a bit of fun i didnt start it but i will sure as hell finish it because i am sick of getting crap for trying to have a bit of fun,and what gets me most is i didnt even start it...oh well it was fun while it lasted.

I'm sorry Hang if your a *** :( Come on, I was just kidding with you. :o

:bow: Ok but just for the record this is all ment to be fun,i am just PLAYING along,i didnt expect to be thrown into hot affairs on this street, but its a dirty job and someone has to do it :bow: :o

(That reminds me.....)

After a long vacation north, Nik finally returns. A green Gremlin pulled by eight reindeer circles in the sky overhead. It dips lower and the reindeer line the car up with the road as the Gremlin comes in for a landing. The deer touch down and the Gremlin plunks down heavily, skidding sideways to a stop in front of Nik's house. Oddly, it is snowing - in August, and only over Nik's house. Nik steps out of Gremlin, and a dozen elves pour out the back. Nik is wearing a pair of fur-lined red shorts held up by a pair of black suspenders slung over his shirtless back. Black knee-boots shine on his feet as he looks his house, long since cleaned up by the elves and painted white with red candy-cane stripes. The smell of freshly-baked gingerbread men waft from the front door, which has been decorated with holly. Nik reaches into the Gremlin and turns off the Barry Manilow 8-track.

"What the hell is this?" he asks as he stares at his snow-covered house and lawn.

"Comes with the job, fat boy!" One of the elves exclaims as he helps the others unload candy canes and bottles of Jack Daniel's from the back of the Gremlin.

Nik thinks for the minute and shrugs his shoulders. "Ho ho frickin' ho." He says quietly and matter of factly. "It looks good....."

Nik reaches into the back of the Gremlin and removes eight silver bowls and a case of beer. He pours the beer into the bowls an sets the bowls in front of the reindeer, then walks onto his front lawn - now knee deep in snow.

"Alright boys!" he shouts. "You got that list?"

"Checkin' it twice, larda**!" One of the elves hands Nik a list of names written with black marker on an unfolded cardboard beer case. Nik looks at it and mumbles to himself as he talks.

"Well, hot damn!" he says loudly. "Looks like everyone on Roddenberry Road has been good this year." He walks purposefully towards the house as he talks.

"Let's get to work, boys!" He says. "Roddenberry Road is going to have one hell-of-a jolly Christmas this year, and I want it to be next week!"

The elves laugh, then cheer. They each hold up a can of beer and toast their new boss.

"We better watch out.

We better not cry.

We better not pout

I'm tellin you why

nik Snuffagalapallo is back in town :(

He's just made his list

He's going to get us all

There's nowhere to run now

Make sure your Life Insurance is paid up { I know it didn't rhyme } :bow:

He's baaaaaack" :o :bow: :o

RK was in his tree mansion of car organo, all alone. Lady Lutiuen decided to fade into the west with most of the elves of car organo. Now a once happy place became a place of sadness. A ceasless night with no other star than the evenstar in the sky. RK was on his blacony over looking Roddenberry Road and Roddenberry town, with all their lights shinning like stars.

O cruel world why are thou mean to thee

why did you take the light away from me

no I am here a alone

with no one to hug as my own

all the days at their best

have now faded in to the peaceful west

for now the evenstar that shines so far above

represents our one true love

now begins to fade away

and will not ever come back to stay

O evenstar that shines a far

take me from this earth thats scared

for now the world is dead and dim

and the forest empty of my kin

the world will rot and decay

and here my body shall stay

away from the peaceful west

were our love ones lay and rest.

RK recites the poem to the music of the evenstar than he gose for a walk in the dead woods, as the golden marllon leaves begin to fall. For death has come upon us all.

Jeanway, lonely too goes for a walk in the woods. Something drew her there. :bow:

I'm sorry Hang if your a *** :bow: Come on, I was just kidding with you. :o

:) Ok but just for the record this is all ment to be fun,i am just PLAYING along,i didnt expect to be thrown into hot affairs on this street, but its a dirty job and someone has to do it :( :bow:

:P What? You threw yourself into it, nobody dragged you, you know. You let her sleep in your yard of your own free will. :o

The next morning, Nik is busy on the porch with very large barbeque grill made from a 55 gallon barrel. He is flipping slabs of ribs with a large fork, and basting them. He wears his tight blue jeans and a red, sleeveless shirt with white printing. On the front are the words, "SOMETHING FOR THE NAUGHTY GIRLS" and on the back are the words, "WHO WANTS TO SIT ON MY LAP?" His elves are busy setting up card tables, paper plates, napkins, and other eating utensils. A few elves are building a mound of snow in the front yard into which they pack bottles of beer. Two elves with their sleeves rolled up, and covered in grease are working under the hood of Nik's Gremlin; they swear occassionally. The reindeer are resting in the snow on Nik's front lawn. Bruce Springstein's "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" can be heard from inside the house.

As Nik baste's the ribs, he talks on his mobile phone.

".... Come on down!..... It'll be fun!..... Oh c'mon!....... Don't worry, I guarantee it won't be too hot here." Nik looks at the snow on his front yard. ".... Come see the new place! I think you'll like it...... I know, and I've got plenty of veggie burgers for you..... All right! I'll see you in a bit!"

Nik closes the phone, sets down the basting brush, claps his hands together, and points quickly to the two elves standing beside him.

"Go make a vegetable tray, and see if we have any bloody Mary mix left! The Easter Bunny's coming!" One elf salutes sharply while the other curtsey's mockingly, and they both run inside.

As Nik continues to work at the barbeque, the noise of a loud engine roars from down the street. Looking up the road, Nik sees a black Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle, which comes to a stop in front of his house. The engine revs a few times and shuts off. The rider puts the kickstand down and gets off the bike. He stands an imposing 6-and-a-half feet tall. He wears black leather pants, a black sleeveless vest revealing his hairy chest, and a black bandana. A thick mustache trails down the sides of his mouth to his chin. On his right shoulder is a tattoo

tattoo of a skull missing all of it's teeth. He removes his sunglasses and places them in the pocket of his vest.

Nik looks at the man as he approaches the porch and then smiles broadly.

"Well, I'll be damned!" He says loudly. "It's the tooth ferry! Look y'all, it's the tooth ferry! Hey man! How you been! I thought you weren't coming!"

The tooth ferry spits a stream of tobacco juice and smiles back. "Got off early last night!" He says gruffly. "Entire western seaboard was really low on numbers - lot's of loose teeth, but no deliveries. So, how's the new Father Christmas?"

Nik grabs the tooth ferry's hand and shakes it. "Doin' good. Get ya' a beer?" Nik asks.

"Sure." An elf places a bottle in the tooth ferry's hand. As the tooth ferry takes the beer, he puts his hand gently on the elf's face, and lifts the elf's upper lip up with his thumb, revealing his teeth. He looks closely at the elf's teeth for a few seconds, grunts, and then removes his hand. He opens the beer with his teeth. Spitting out the cap, he drinks.

"Hey! You still owe me for that wisdom tooth a year back!" Nik says.

"Ya' gotta put it under your pillow, dumba**! Not in a box in the medicine cabinet!"

Nik looks a bit confused for a minute, then shrugs.

"This ought to be a good barbeque!" He says.

"Who else is coming?" The tooth ferry asks.

"Well.... Easter Bunny said he'd come...... my friends the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future are........ St. Valentine.......... the boogeyman...."

"What a wuss!" The tooth ferry interrupts. "If he starts talking about window treatments and interior decorating, I'll deck him!"

After the lonley walk RK went back to car organo and him and his fellow elves began to pack their belongings, life here was to horrible the time was coming for the last rement of them to fade to the western shores of aman.

WAB looked around the neighborhood from his porch as he drank his replicated lemonade. He's going to miss this place. Big Time. He put down his cup and thought about his time during the year. "Dear me, I'll only be here on Saturdays and Sundays" he thought. He would really miss this place.

I'm sorry Hang if your a *** :) Come on, I was just kidding with you. B)

B) Ok but just for the record this is all ment to be fun,i am just PLAYING along,i didnt expect to be thrown into hot affairs on this street, but its a dirty job and someone has to do it B) :hug:

:o What? You threw yourself into it, nobody dragged you, you know. You let her sleep in your yard of your own free will. :thumbs:

:laugh: that sounds like hang,but he likes to think of himself as a bit of a flirt i think janeway kind of knocked his socks off because when he read her post he actually did spit wine all over the place :hug: B)

Jeanway is still sad and lonely and wandering around in the woods by herself. :thumbs: Something is very wrong, and nobody seems to care.