Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

WAB joins the crowd of wildly dancing teens parading around the yard... :dude:

Smelling beer RK gose insane and runs down to the party and starts downing all the beer, vodka, scotch and any other alcholic beverages. Hangon looks on with wonder as he watchs the elf down and down all the remaning booze. After its all gone RK gets sleepy. O look a nice pillow. And soon RK falls asleep on a girls but.

"Get off of me RK!! Come on, let's dance." Jeanway says to RK. Now they get jiggy together :dude: Fenriz joins them and now as Jeanway takes a break, Fenriz and RK dance together :eek::dude:

Wab activates his mini robot drone. It flies over the yard and dumps beer all over the teen parade. :dude:

ILS stumbles around the garden very drunk, he tries to walk to Jeanway and grabbs her by the hand "do you dance to want with me?"

ILS started(well tried)to dance, and was pulling and pushing Jeanway around the garden,"yeahe baby yeah" he yelled with a drunk voice.

3 of 7 was at Hang's bbq, as all the other people were. She looked around, and thought that it was nice that everything was going great.

:naughty:

Jeanway and ILikeSeven dance. She says to him "Geeze, even in your condition your a great dancer." ILikeSeven just laughs and says "Yea, I used to be a ballerina." As he does a twirl with his arms above his head and he dances on tip toes. :naughty: Then he does a flying leap through the air lands in Hang's new swimming pool. :naughty:

Hang who was not impressed by IL7 impression of a beached whale picks up his cell phone and dails the number for the pool cleaner when Fenriz walks over and asks Hang why he let all these drunk ppl trash his yard..Hang replys.."dude i got too much beer and it has to be drunk so what the hell lets get hammered and show these amatures how we kick it down town"..hang and Fenriz grab two 6 packs each and sit down and watch the show unfolding in front of them,IL7 is still in the pool shouting.."Free willy"... :naughty: Ehm...When WAB runs next door to his house and returns with what looks like big fish :naughty: Throwing the fish into the pool hang asks WAB what the hell is he playing at..."Oh its ok Hang they are just my pet pirana fish"...chokeing on his beer Hang looks at Fenriz who is on the floor laughing when IL& screams out that something just took a bite out of his butt, then another scream this one is the type of scream only a man can make,IL7 jumps out of the pool with a pirana chomping down on his...(i will leave that up to the imagenation)...running round the yard like a crazy man screaming.."get it off"..IL7 gets a slap from debbie who says .."i'm not getting anything off"..hang gets a idea and heads to the tool shed returning with his Chainsaw.......... :naughty:

RK is stumbleing around the yard when he sees Ilikeseven with a big fish on his but. Fish........I want some says RK gleefully as he runs twoards ILikesevens fishy but. Soon RK bites the fish as hangon comes out of the shed with the chainsaw. I'll get you fishy fish yells hangon while he runs after Ilikeseven the fish and RK. Soon Ilikeseven stumbles over and hangon comes over with the chain saw and is about to slice of the fishys head but RK gets teh fish of the but and runs away with it while Ilikesevens but gets cut by a chain saw. Soon RK gose over to the pool and starts bashing the fish on the side of the pool and eats it.

Ilikeseven is on the ground screaming my but my but it hurts, than his wife walks in with his daugther and than his wife starts screaming like the girl on the dairy queen commerical and his daugther is freeking out and jeanway is looking the other way shacking her head saying this place is so wrong. Hangon is stareing at all the red stuff on the ground and debbie gose to call the ambulance while RK is dancing around with a half eating fish is his mouth. Soon the ambulance comes and the driver happens to be ferinz so it crashs into the fence. So ferinz and some redshirts get out and are begining to put Ilikeseven on a strecher when WAB robot attacks it and blows it to smithereens and the strecher falls and Ilikeseven breaks his arms legs and ribs. Sorry Ilikeseven but it seems you need another body cast says ferinz while Ilikesevens wife is still screaming like the DQ wife.

I fully body cast (again :) ) ILS sits at home in his studyroom, glancing outside and looking at the birds humping around the garden :) , suddenly the doorbel rings Jeanway was at the door with a big box of choclat and some nice flowers from her own garden.

ILS wife let her in and said"you can go up there, he is in his room"

"thankyou, these flowers are for you Mrs ILS, and i will give these choclat to your husband"

Jeaneway walks upstairs and knock at the door (knock, knock)

"mwwwhhaa"

" Its me ILS, its jeanway omg yopu look terrible in that body cast, does it hurt much?"

"oohhwwnly whhhnnn i lugh"

"wel you do have a nice studyroom here, and you can see my house o what nice, and hey you have a telescoop, can i have a look through it?"

"HHHMMMNNOOO!!" :hug:

ILS tried to get Jeanway away from it, but he couldn,t and she started to look through.

Suddenly she turned red, and looked very angry at ILS and shouted "WHY IN THE H*LL IS THAT THING AIMED AT MY SHOWERWINDOW!!!?)

:clap:

:bow:

:hug: "YOU PIG!!!" SHE YELLS AT ILS ::SMACK!!!! RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE::

Jeanway throws the chocolates at him, the box flys open and they fly everywhere. Then Jeanway thoroughly infuriated grabs the telescope and hurls it out the window, smashing it in ILS's driveway. Everyone at the barbecue looks toward ILS's driveway, then hearing the commotion coming from the open window a crowd of them come to see what's going on. Jeanway yells to Fenriz. "Hey, you know what this guy has been doing up here??" Fen asks "What?" Jeanway answers. "He's been PEEPING at me with that thing while I'm in my shower." :bow: :) All the guys get really mad, :) Especially Fenriz. "You son of a B*****" He yells and comes running to the front door, followed by Hang, HeadBorg, WAB, nik. Up the stairs they run to get at ILS!! They run into the study and find Jeanway choking him on the floor. :) :clap: :) " And I thought you were stargazing with that thing!!!" :bow: She kept yelling.

Fenriz pulls Jeanway off of ILS. She kicks at him as she's yanked away. Everyone is shouting at everyone else. Headborg trips over ILS lying on the floor in his full bodycast and bumps into nik, causing him to spill his beer. "You Sonovab***h!" nik declares. Nik takes a swing at Headborg but misses and hits Fenriz instead. Fenriz stumbles backwards and knocks WAB out of the open window. Hangon tries to get between Headborg and nik and ends up getting sucker punched by both of them. Hang, Fen, nik, and Headborg begin taking wild swings at each other. Someone picks up a lamp and hurls it across the room, missing nik but sending the lamp crashing into a wall. Jeanway has got ILS by the throat and is trying to strangle him but can't get a good grip on his throat because Hang, Fen, Headborg, and nik keep tripping over her and ILS. WAB is hanging onto the window sill from the outside calling for help. No one at the barbeque in the yard below can hear him because someone has turned up the music.

Mrs. ILS runs next door to the barbecue to get some help. The entire crowd follows her back to her house and up the stairs. :clap: D.D. jumps on Hangs back and tries to drag him out of the scuffle. He doesn't know it's her and her turns quickly and punches her in the nose, knocking her out. Jeanway is trying to pull WAB back into the window and loses her grip and he goes crashing down into the bushes below. She runs out the door to see if he's hurt. :bow: Queenie HeadBorg starts yelling at everyone to stop it. And the elves swarm all over everyone trying to pick everyone's pockets.

Falling on the ground with Hang D.D jumps up and starts to stamp on hang with her high heels for punching me on the nose,hang starts to cry out like a little girl :laugh: then a crunching sound and DD trys to lift her leg up but it seems her high heel is stuck in hangs knee :hammer: hehe taking her foot out of the shoe she then goes for the face and hang is screaming not the eyes please not my eyes :laugh: .....sorry i cant beat him up anymore :laugh:

:laugh: Let's see :laugh: Who is always hobbleing around on two canes?? :hammer: This is really hard :laugh: UMMMM..................

Click For Spoiler
ILS???

RK is in hangons yard by him self with the remains of a part eaten fish. Soon he looks to ILS place and its shaking and there is blood and beer flying out the windows and cries and whimpers are coming from the study. Soon WAB flys out the window and elves begin to pour out of the woods. W/E RK says than he gose into hangons place and takes all the boze and some vaulable items than calls the british police and sends them to ILS place. Soon RK is on his balcony while the bristh police officers come into the study. BLOODY ELL YOU BLOODY FREEKS!! You are acting like bloody animals. If any of you move you will get zaped by the cattle prod. ILS mumbles something. You bloody person I told you not to say any thing and ILS gets zaped. Soon a officer looks out side and sees a burning mail box. Bloody ell is that my mail box!!!!!!!! You have pushed my bloody buttons this time first taken me tea time and crumpets than banning criket now burning my mail box is the end of it. Soon they all draw their night sticks and start thawking people. And all this caused by a stupid fish :hammer:

Jeanway helps WAB up out of the bush he landed in and rubs the big bump on his head. "You O.K. little buddy?" She asks him. He mumbles incoherently. " Lets go get you some ice for that knob on your head." She tells him then they walk over to the front door just as the British Police come running up the walk with their cattle prods drawn :hammer: They run right over Jeanway and WAB and send them sliding down the front hallway. Both of them crash into the far wall and are out cold. :laugh: Thanks RK :laugh:

The British police storm ILS's house, making liberal use of their prods. Everyone comes scrambling out of the building through every open door or window they can find, busting the glass out of a few windows that were still closed. Fenriz dives out of an open window as a prod just misses his backside. Landing hard on the ground, he has the wind knocked out of him. Fenriz starts crawling away on his hands and knees, making his way past the open front door he sees Jeanway and WAB inside the house, both of them out cold. Getting to his feet Fenriz dashes inside, picking Jeanway up and lifting her over one shoulder he grabs WAB by one ankle. Carrying Jeanway and dragging WAB he exits the house again, the Bobbies busy zapping people on the second floor. Just as he gets back outside. The Roddenberry Sheriff's department arrives on the scene. Initially called to the scene of a riot they are not pleased to see the Brits trying to muscle in on their racket...er...jurisdiction. They storm the house, eager to kick some Bobbie butt. Fenriz flees the scene with Jeanway and WAB. When the two of them regain consciousness Fenriz gets them some ice water and the three of them watch the chaos from the safety of Fenriz's front porch, across the street.

Quietly recooperating from the bumps on their heads, Jeanway and WAB sit on Fenriz's front porch on chaise lounges. Fenriz is running back and forth to the kitchen for fresh ice packs and kool-ade. "Hey, Fen, got anything to eat in there?" WAB yells to Fen. "Yea, I got me some frozen Pizza or I got some left over Chinese food from when nik and the elves were here last night watching the game." He answers. "Don't you have any FRUIT Fen?" Jeanway yells. :hammer: "You and your d*mn fruit Lida, what are you part monkey?" He yells to her. Fenriz comes back out to the porch with a tray containing a pizza for WAB, Lo Mein and Lobster for himself and a lovely fruit salad for Jeanway. "AWW :laugh: Fen, thanks" She said. "Yea, thanks man." Said WAB. "Never had a Greek Pizza before, this is excellent." As they ate they watched the continuing riot across the street at Hang and D.D.'s house. :laugh:

Soon the roddenberry police raid the house and the brits arent happy about it. Bloody ell you peoples!!!!! This is are problem not any of your nerdy americans. That is illogical british officer responds a roddenberry officer. I'll have you and the brit pulls out a cattle prod and than all the roddenberry officers pull out phasers and stun everybody. debbie falls on hangon and her heal gose into his knee more but he gets knocked out and everybody falls on ILS. GETMM THEOMOY OFFFFFFFFFMEEEEEEE ILS says. A roddenberry officer hears him but says what ever its just the effect of been phasered and he leaves the house with the stuned britsh officers.

"OH LOOK, they're taking RK off to jail" Jeanway says. "Fen, you think we should go down there in a little while and bail him out??" WAB reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet. "Here, how much you think his bail will be Fen?" WAB asks. "How should I know?" He yells. "Well, you've been in and out of jail more than anyone I know." He answered. :hammer: "You little..." Fen says as he lunges towards WAB. Jeanway jumps in front of him and says. "Leave him be Fen, he's just a little kid trying to help a friend." Fen, feeling embarrased apologizes to WAB and pulls out his wallet too. "Ok. I think $500. ought to cover it. He looks in his wallet. "How much you got WAB?" He asks. "I got $150." Fen says. "So do I. OK, where we going to get the other 2?" Jeanway pulls out her wallet and throws in the rest. O.K., let's go. The three get into Fen's jalopy and drive downtown to bail RK out of jail :laugh:

In Fen's jalopy now, Jeanway, WAB in the back seat, well not really a seat, more like a bucket, they head out for Roddenberry County jail.

"What's that noise?" WAB yells over the engine's racket.

"Which noise?" Fenriz yells back.

"There is something squirting up back here from the floor" He tells Fen.

"Just put your foot over the hole. It's nothing." Fen tells him.

Jeanway turns around and sees WAB covered with some sort of black goo.

"Fen, you'd better pull over, look at WAB." She tells him.

Fenriz tries to adjust the rearview mirror to get a look at WAB when it comes off in his hand.

"Crap. Hold this." he says as he hands the mirror to Jeanway.

"OH Man" WAB says

"Got any SuperGlue Fen?" She asks him.

"Look in the glove compartment." he answers. "You have to hit the dashboard real hard to pop it open."

Jeanway gives the dashboard a smack and it pops open.

"AKKK, Fen, there is something living in there!! Look there is a nest of some kind, with eggs in it."

"Maybe it's a snake." He says to Jeanway.

"Eww, can I have it if I catch it?" She asks him.

"Sure. Let me pull over and look in the trunk for some glue." he says. Just then there's a loud pop followed by a twang.

"Ah man. Not again." Fenriz groans.

"What is it Fen?" Jeanway asks. "The brake cable just broke." he replies. :hammer: