Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Know what I have had it RK says in his marralon with only his elvish servents with him. Invaded roddenberry road leave nogthing left *says it like the raptor captian in aramda*

WAB initiates one of his portable emergency transporters with his kit #42 in his hand with suit #42. he beams up to the cube. He deactivates the weapons and hails tal. He tells Tal to stop the firing and land.

Soon from the forests of car organo a group of elves is seen and they go over to Ilikesevens house and beging attacking his flower bed. His wife comes out and the elves grab her and toss her into a tree. as for Ilikeseven he is locked in the closet with his daugther. Soon they go down to the haunted mansion and begin attacking it too.

3 of 7 wonders why Tal is firing at her ship, as she is actually a friendly Borg and her Cube is a friendly Borg ship.

She then considered to hail Tal to tell him that she was on his side and that she was just about to engage the Tactical Fusion Cube then he fired.

:laugh:

Tal replys "oh sorry bout that" then stops firing turns round and stats attacking the other one which is still bombarding the town below. Tal's Romulan warbird and 3 of 7 both get there tactical officers to coordinate there attack to cause more damage.

OOOHHH NOW WE ARE GETTING NASTY,

ILS frees himself out of the toilet and walkes into his garage, he opens his cubbourd and takes out his "Portible-Photon-Torpedo-launcher"

and walks down the street, he aims at the Mansion and Fires a wide spread salvo!!

"while fireing he orders his daughter to get mamma out of the trees"

He reloades and fire another spread of Torpedo,s"

Jeanway ,watching from her backyard up the hill toward the mansion says to herself. "OK, that's enough!" She uncovers her secret weapon no one knows about. She presses a button on the side of her garage and an enormous door in the ground opens up in front of her. Up rises a huge cannon loaded with "Sonic Percussion Mines" only used in space in the future. She climbs up onto the seat and punches in the codes to start the cannon's launching sequence and aims it directly at the War-Bird. She pushes the red button and it fires. One Sonic Percussion Mine can destroy a comet so what it will do to the War-Bird is unthinkable. :laugh: "I got your back ILS!" She yells. :laugh:

Soon jeanway came with purifcation mines. To try to stop the pointy eared ones RK laughs you pitful humans. RK soon grabes Ilikesevens daugther and wife and takes them to the secret place. While Ilikeseven is pummleing the mansion RK's elves are dodging the torpedos like neo dose in the matrix. They all survie and go over to jeanways house and find a way to stop the mines. Disco dancing!

WAB watched the mayhem and chaos unfolding on Roddenberry Road. :laugh: He though of such strange ways to stop this. Over a loud speaker, "Okay people, you got to stop this. I am now arming a 4,000,000,000 isoton antimatter-matter charge with a quantum singularity generator. One of these can take out jupiter and its moons. Another shot out of any of you will force me to use this. Is that clear?"

Heads start nodding up and down :laugh:

RK shakes his head no and uses his telekentic powers to pull teh super weapon out of wab's hands and send it to the cestlial plane. Now back to the chaos.

It's too late, RK and WAB. The Mine has attatched itself to the hull of the War-Bird and explosions are taking over every system on the ship, it's going DOWN!!!! :laugh::laugh: MEET YOUR MAKER ROMULANS!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

When the Warbird explodes a huge chunk of debris comes falling out of the sky and crushes Fenriz's house. Luckily Fenriz isn't home, he's still trying to 'escape' from the Roddenberry Mental Hospital and Free Clinic.

"WAB engages a little quantum singularity generator. No one moves. If you snatch or move this thing, it will destabilize. It would then keep on creating black holes. Don't even try. I warned you all!!!"

Seeing how WAB is getting a bit greedy with the power, Jeanway turns the cannon in his direction. Sets the count-down timer and reloads. :drool: New mine in the chamber she waits. :spock: :disgust:

"Jeanway, I heard that. do you think my sensors are blind? I just want to stop the chaos, the elves and the blowing up of ships. This is absurd. This is supposed to be a place of harmony and dysfunction. not a place of total chaos and anarchy!!!"

Jeanway deactivates the cannon and hugs WAB. :drool:

I don't think so :spock::bow: You think your the only one on this street that can muscle?? :drool:

*thanks jeanway u have destroyed my home and all i was trying to do was protect you from the borg tactical fusion cube.*

Tal manages to beam out of his warbird b4 it was destroyed but now has now where to live and no way of contacting the Romulan Empire to get a new one. He sits there with nothing.

3 of 7 saw that Tal's Warbird was shot down, and before she could do something to help him, an alarm went off. She checked it and noticed that the Tactical Fusion Cube was targeting her ship! For a moment, she didn't knew what to do, but then she remembered that it was someone close to that sector that could help. She then told her crew to hail the other friendly Borg ships in close vicinity, and tell them about the situation.

She then told her helm to do evasive manouvers, and her tactical to fire at will.

Suddenly, some transwarp conduits open, and out came some other Borg ships. It was the reenforcements that 3 of 7 had called for. They started to fire at the Tactical Fusion Cube as well

:drool:

Tal find an old short range communication device and hails 3 of 7 and asks her to hail the Romulan Empire so they could send a new Warbird for him. About 30 mins l8er a Romulan Warbird came out of transwrap that they stole from the borg and beamed up Tal. Tal then joined back into the battle and hoped that jeanway would leave him alone this time.

Jeanway climbs down off the cannon. Not happy as a force to be reckoned with. :spock: Pushes the red button on the side of the garage, the cannon lowers back down into the ground and the doors close over it. She goes into her house, and decides to make some cheesecakes for WAB and Tal. She knows Tal will be back in a brand spankin new War-Bird soon. She knows WAB was only trying to keep the Peace in the neighborhood. O.K. guys? :drool:

Ok :bow::drool:

"This is WAB, all please stop firing. I'll get the cube to go away." he says over the augmented communication volumizer. The ships stop firing. WAB beams up to the fusion cube. He inserts a block of lead in the fusion chamber and he beams off. Seconds later, the cube explodes in a blinding flash of helium. :spock:

"Ok, tal, I can get you home back.... Give me a second." WAB dissapears for a second. All time is frozen and he goes back in time. When he goes back before tal's house gets blown up, he puts temporal transporter device on it. Both the house and WAB appear on Roddenberry Road. He engages another transporter and the house appears on Tal's lot. :bow:

3 of 7 is reliefed that the Tactical Fusion Cube is gone.

After the work had been done, all of the other friendly Borg ships, except 3 of 7's Cube, left the area.

3 of 7 decided to let her ship stay in orbit as a guard.

:dude:

Government helicopters fly over Roddenberry Road. The President of the United States arrives in his motorcade to access the damage. News-reporters are everywhere. They think it was a hurricane that did all the damage. :dude: The whole area was declaired a disaster site, and the federal Government awarded the town Five Billion dollars to rebuild.

Months later everything on Roddenberry Road was back to normal. Everyone's houses were rebuilt. New trees were planted along the sidewalks and birds were nesting in them. The children were playing in their yards and flowers were everywhere. Peace had finally returned to Roddenberry Road.

Jeanway rode Haggie up and down the road like she used to. ILikeSeven was mended and back on his feet. Hang and his new wife, DD, were having a barbecue in their backyard and everyone was invited. "Hi Hang and DD!". :dude: The Simpsons { Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and little Maggie } were already there. Nik and the elves were there. HeadBorg and Queenie, ILikeSeven, Jeanway, Unicorn Huner, mj WAB, 3 of 7, Tal and Fenriz. EVERYONE IS INVITED!

Seing that everyone is being nice Tal puts his disrupter away but keeps 1 hand on it incase anybody starts any trouble. He would like to have just one gathering of freinds that doesnt end in blood shred and destruction.

Hang and his new wife, DD, were having a barbecue in their backyard and everyone was invited. "Hi Hang and DD!". :dude: The Simpsons were already there. Nik and the elves were there. HeadBorg and Queenie., WAB, 3 of 7, Tal and Fenriz.

251644[/snapback]

LOL ok so everyone was round at Hangs BBQ,Hang was stood by the BBQ with the guys drinking beer showing them how to keep a good flame going and how to cook a set of ribs when WAB said he had some stuff that would cook the ribs in 5 mins,not thinking clear because he had a few vodkas Hang tells WAB to go right ahead and get that BBQ cooking when IL7 comes stumbling over saying that all the beer has gone,just at that moment WAB throws something on the BBQ..BOOOOMMM the whole BBQ explodes and starts its trip into orbit,laying on the floor after the blast IL7 shouts out.."wow now thats what i call strong beer"...standing up Hang looks at WAB and says.."dude you can steal my wife or steal my money but you mess with my food and its lights out for you"...just as Hang starts to make his way to where the blast had blowen WAB he hears laughing,turning round Hang see's all the girls laughing and making jokes about being"typical men" when the ribs start falling out of the sky landing on the girls...hehe with chicken bits in their hair they start screaming and running round shouting at hang who is layed on the floor laughing his head off...... :dude:

WAB sat watching the Sky with Skyy Vodka in his lemonade. :cool1:

Tal then comes out from the house looks around and asks "What just happend did i miss somethin?"

"Not really......" said WAB drunkenly...

He collapsed onto the grass... :dude:

RK is on his balcony looking at hangons new house and thinking about going to the party he gets ready and gose to the balcony one more time. Soon a big explosing can be seen in hangons yard and than ribs start falling from the sky. Its raining food!

RK is on his balcony looking at hangons new house and thinking about going to the party he gets ready and gose to the balcony one more time. Soon a big explosing can be seen in hangons yard and than ribs start falling from the sky. Its raining food!

251749[/snapback]

You had better come it says EVERYONE invited that means you get your butt off that balcony and come round and get jiggy with it :dude: