Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

Have a great time in Buffalo Odie.  :P

Thanks RC! :P

Today I am off to Buffalo, New York. Even though I am leaving San Diego at 1:32 I won't get to Buffalo almost midnight. :P I am not sure if I can get to computer let alone internet access during my time in Buffalo. If I don't I will be back online by July. Everyone take.

I am so happy to see that you are going to Buffalo. Have some wings for me and let me know how the flight was/ is. Doesn't matter what time or day. Have a wonderful time And I look foward to hearing from you.

That is a terrible length for flying, at least its not the 1136 Pm flight that your taking. That flight stinks, even in first class seating, though the hot lemon scented washcloths are nice for waking you up.......

Doc Niel Sends his regards

Today I am off to Buffalo, New York.  Even though I am leaving San Diego at 1:32 I won't get to Buffalo almost midnight. :P I am not sure if I can get to computer let alone internet access during my time in Buffalo.  If I don't I will be back online by July.  Everyone take.

good bye my friend i am gonna miss you and our chats,i know its only 4 weeks but still its a long time,watch your postbox for your birthday card....have a great time at your home town Odie take care and see you soon :P :o :)

It is great to be back home in Buffalo! The weather is great. I am eating all the food that I can't get anywhere other than my hometown. I will try to send some of it back to Japan. Yesturday I went to Canada with some family and saw the Tattoo of Canada. It was a wonderful show. I will post photos when I am back to Japan.

:eekout: YAAAAY ODIE :laugh: i am glad your enjoying yourself at home,its good to see your here again i thought i wouldnt see you for a long time :P :blink:

Pick on us

But aint we great

GOD BLESS THE USA

Click for Spoiler:

God Speed to our troops FROM A GREATFULL NATION

:eekout: YAAAAY ODIE :laugh: i am glad your enjoying yourself at home,its good to see your here again i thought i wouldnt see you for a long time :P  :blink:

One month is not a long time. I am very gratefull that my brother-in-law is allowing me to use his laptop. :o I miss my PC.

:o YAAAAY ODIE :) i am glad your enjoying yourself at home,its good to see your here again i thought i wouldnt see you for a long time :P  :eekout:

One month is not a long time. I am very gratefull that my brother-in-law is allowing me to use his laptop. :blink: I miss my PC.

Hehe well tell him thanks from me i missed my lady in the navy..lol..nah thats really nice of him i dont let anyone touch my laptop :laugh:

:) YAAAAY ODIE :o i am glad your enjoying yourself at home,its good to see your here again i thought i wouldnt see you for a long time :P  :eekout:

One month is not a long time. I am very gratefull that my brother-in-law is allowing me to use his laptop. :blink: I miss my PC.

Hehe well tell him thanks from me i missed my lady in the navy..lol..nah thats really nice of him i dont let anyone touch my laptop :laugh:

I think I am the only one who can use his laptop. :o

I look at the ticket prices to DC. It looks like I'm going next week. I can't wait until my friend finds out!

I got my tickets booked for next week! :) :) I will be in DC next week. There is so much to do with so little time.

I got my tickets booked for next week! :)  :) I will be in DC next week.  There is so much to do with so little time.

:( coool have fun in D.C my friend,sounds like your enjoying your self,and *wink* postcard..lol take care Odie and have fun :)

I bet that will be a treat for your friend. I bet he/ she can't wait to see you. Friends are good. I do hope that everything works out for you. Which I think it will

Tomorrow will be my birthday. I can't believe I am going to be that old. :laugh: I don't feel my age. :laugh:

I hope that you never feel that old. Trust me after a few broken bones, the weather sure does do it sometimes. :laugh::laugh:

I would love to be able to do that myself. The smallest, would be a gator thoug, unless I change rates, which I don't see happening!!!!!

I worked with Marines when I was in San Diego. they had me doing Night Shift Duty Officer watches once a week back when I was enlisted. I had a Marine Lance Corporal who always worked with me. the Marine is now in NROTC. he and I are good buddies. if I go back to a ship, I want to go back to a REAL small boat, a PC. Quickest way to a command, I think. I mean, I liked being on a Cruiser, but a PC has a crew of 24 enlisted and 4 officers, there is a much closer bond with the crew on those than on a larger combattant with a crew of 400.

Since I am a female, I don't think I could get a PC. Try an aircraft carrier. A quick way, I think, to command to be on different platforms.

last I checked, you have to be a pilot to command an aircraft carrier. besides, you also have to be a Captain. you need be only a Lieutenant to command a PC.

I am not talking about commanding one. Just being on carrier is hard anyway. I will never do that again unless my detailer said there no other choice. I won't be a happy camper. :roflmao: No good ports and the long lines to eat cold food. I hope you your first command is a PC.

PCs are the stepping stones to DDGs and CGs. My dad served on two cruisers while he was in, spent most of his career on those two, so I pretty much grew up around the Ticonderoga class.

I grew up hearing Navy stories. From John Paul Jones to Sullivan Brothers.

:roflmao::roflmao: ODIE :laugh::roflmao:

Happy birthday my good friend i hope you enjoy your day today :roflmao:

Today is my birthday and I still can't believe that I am that old.

Click for Spoiler:

31 years old. :roflmao:

It is that time of year that my parents love to remind me that I was born on Father's Day 2 mins before midnight. The hospital that I was born in gave lopsters to the fathers who children where born on Father's Day. My father didn't get his lobster, because I was born so late. They tell me this every year. I am verrrryyyy trrrrieeeed of hearing it.