Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

That's great Odie..I hope that you have a good flight..  :elephant:

307220[/snapback]

I hope you both have a safe and pleasant journey  :elephant:

307221[/snapback]

Thanks, SpaceTigger and King.

Have a safe trip! I'm happy that you will be in San Diego soon!  :dude:

307406[/snapback]

Hiya! *waves* Have a safe um...belated trip! Hope the flights ok and hope your doing good :hug: Have fun in SD! :hug::yahoo: *wave*

Bye for now! :hug:

308221[/snapback]

Thanks, Kyra_Ashleigh and Angel of Darkness!

I am now in San Diego. The trip was very, very long. Astro did better than me. I was at the airport in Japan by 2 p.m. and the jet didn't leave until 7:45 p.m. The flight was 8 hours long. My first lay over was in LA. I was in LA for 4 hours. It took me 2 hours just to find the right gate and airline. I really don't like LAX. The people who work at LAX where not the most helpful people I have every seen. So far Astro has gotten over his jet lag as for me I am still working at it. :hug:

Aww :hug: Poor Odie :yahoo: Jet lags awfull...suffered when I came back through the timezone's not what I went there....Have fun in SD (I don't like waiting around...I had to be there hours before my flight just to check in *grumble*) Smile! Least your there and ready to rock! :dude: (can you hug Astro for me please? :hug: :hug )

Thanks, Angel. I am over my jet lag. It only had taken me 4 days. :bow: I am almost found a place for Astro and me. I hope I will get it.

Today I have found a vet for Astro and I really do think he needs to see one. He has not been himself in the last few days and I am worried.

This will be my last entry in this log. Since I am in San Diego I want this log closed and start a new one. :bow:

Glad you made it to SD okay. Looking forward to commenting in your new log