Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

Thanks, WAB.

Yet another easy day in the Navy. Today I go paid early. :assimilated: Yet again there is nothing new going on right now.

Today I bought a new swimsuit. The one I am using is fine for a party at the beach, but I need a better one. Here is the one I bought online.

B0006B4IPG.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Today I bought a new swimsuit.  The one I am using is fine for a party at the beach, but I need a better one.  Here is the one I bought online. 

293957[/snapback]

B) *wolf whistle*..looks good Odie B) ...sounds like fun a beach party B)

Today I bought a new swimsuit.  The one I am using is fine for a party at the beach, but I need a better one.  Here is the one I bought online. 

293957[/snapback]

B) *wolf whistle*..looks good Odie B) ...sounds like fun a beach party B)

293980[/snapback]

Men B) Over one piece black swimsuit.

I have had a very long day. Today I tried to find a theater in Yokohama that I haven`t gone before. It took me 2 hours to finds and they where not playing the movie that I was look for. I might go back there at the end of the month to see if they are play the that movie. The place looks great!

Today is was the first day back at work. It was a nice short day. I place my re-enlistment package. My re-enlistment won`t happen until 03FEB05. It is really cutting it close, because my current enlistment ends 10FEB05. Instead trusting the base with my re-enlistment cake I am going to order on one a very large one from store on base. At least it would be fresher and better from the one in the galley.

Hope you had a good New Year. BTW, I gotta say that a cake from a galley sounds kinda :laugh:, so I hope you can get a good one from the store! :) Have a great 2005!

The base galley would have make the cake a week in advance, and the earliest I could pick them up is a day before. B) The cake would be very dry.

This year will be a good one. B)

Have a grea new year and i will pray for you and hope that all is well.

294584[/snapback]

Thank you very much. I hope you have a good year yourself. B)

I have found out today nothing that has the appearance has been done on my oversea screening. My command is on my case to get this done, and I keep telling them its out of my hands. The only thing I can do is to wait for them to call me to sign the paper work and send it to my chain of command. I had to wait all morning just to hear this information. To say that I am angry is a mild understatement right now.

Today I had a short day at work. There is nothing new going with me today. I am still angry that my oversea screening wasn't finished yet. B)

Today I had a short day at work.  There is nothing new going with me today.  I am still angry that my oversea screening wasn't finished yet.  :lol:

295005[/snapback]

*hugs*..i hope they sort it out soon Dawn they are leaving it a little late IMO...just take deep breaths and count to 10 :lol: :yahoo:

Thanks, Daniel. I have counted from 10 in three different languages. :yahoo: It helped a little. Hopefully something would have gotten done by Monday.

Today I am having a very slow duty day. :yahoo: I had a very long nap. I follow it up by going to Subway that just open on base. :lol: Before joining the Navy I used to work at a Subway in downtown Buffalo. I hope the sandwhich would be better than mine. :lol:

My day started very early. I had to be on the tug and in uniform before 0545. It would have been very nice if my command had informed my yesterday. Oh way, since I was there early for my swim it was no big deal. Actually it didn't bother me much, because it’s my least favorite ship getting underway. To bad that can't stay underway until I leave to go to San Diego in March. Don't get me wrong I like the personnel on the ship, but the ship has caused lots of trouble for my department. As the ship gets underway from the pier they may cause a fuel spill in the harbor. It can take all day to clean it up. Clean the fuel up is easy, just the fact that my department has to do it almost every time this gets underway more trouble than its worth.

My paper work for my transfers is not getting done by the people who should had it done months ago. I thought back in October I would get all the paper work that is need to get done early so at this time of the year I didn't have to run around base. I am hoping my admin in my command is telling me the truth and they have the paper work done. Some how I truely don't believe so. Maybe I should have done it at the last minute.

Gotta love it when the people who are handling your paperwork for anything important are disorganized. ;)

I hope they finally get things straight with your transfer. It's ridiculous what you've had to go through so far. ;)

Thanks, Kyra_Ashleigh. Is it alway seem to be truth that important paper work doesn't get the right attention that it should have gotton.

I have informed my next command about my problem and I hope that will be done with the screening by tomorrow or Monday.

I had a sinus headache this morning. It was bad, but I took medication for it. It work great the headache and the pressure went away. Now I am starting to feel like crap again. I think I have a cold. I really don't need this right now. ;)

I still don't feel well. My throat is sore and ruff. I feel cold and tried. I still have a small headach. Why me!?! :laugh:

I feel better than yesturday, but I still have a cold. My throat is sore.

My cold is GONE!!!  :blink:  :o  I feel so much better!

296914[/snapback]

That's great news! :laugh: Did it finally go away on its own, or did you do anything special to get rid of it?

I took Advil Cold and Sinus. It really did work on my cold! :laugh: :o Along with lots of chicken noodle soup and OJ. :blink:

I took Advil Cold and Sinus.  It really did work on my cold!  :laugh:  :o  Along with lots of chicken noodle soup and OJ.  :blink:

296983[/snapback]

I always have chicken noodle soup, cough drops, herbal teas, and various herbs and spices on hand, but I haven't had much luck with cold medicines. I'll try that Advil next time I get a cold. It's about the only thing I haven't tried yet! :o

I didn't think it would work, but I couldn't take a day off for a cold. :laugh: I was very surprised I felt almost normal when I first tried. :blink: