Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

I know what you mean Odie..I'll be glad when this year is over and things will be back to normal..But I feel this way every year..The holidays are certainly different when you're alone..Hang in there.. :unsure:

Thanks, SpaceTigger. I wish the holiday season didn't have to be hard on single people. :unsure:

{{{Odie}}} :unsure:

Sweetie, I know how hard it can be during the holidays when you are all alone. I always find myself sad over the relatives of mine who have passed away who I miss so much at this time of year.

All the previous holidays I spent single and alone weren't so bad, because I culd always come hoem to family. It's so difficult now that most of my close relatives are gone. I manage to hold myself together by listening to silly Christmas carols and chatting with old friends on the phone.

Take care, soon enough you will be back in the states! :laugh:

{{{Odie}}}  :unsure:

Sweetie, I know how hard it can be during the holidays when you are all alone. I always find myself sad over the relatives of mine who have passed away who I miss so much at this time of year.

All the previous holidays I spent single and alone weren't so bad, because I culd always come hoem to family. It's so difficult now that most of my close relatives are gone. I manage to hold myself together by listening to silly Christmas carols and chatting with old friends on the phone.

Take care, soon enough you will be back in the states! ;)

290719[/snapback]

Thanks, Kyra_Ashleigh. :laugh:

This is not my first Christmas away from my family, but this year it seems harder than normal. Maybe its harder, because I am seeing someone and won't be able to see in March. Yeah, I am almost back to the states. :laugh:

I am having a duty day. I am bored and cold. All the Christmas lights are on the tug for the year. Tomorrow there will be contest to see which tug is the best. I hope mine will win.

Wow, it has been 6 months since I last saw my dearest and closest friend. :elephant: I never thought that we would have lasted this long on phone, phone e-mail, e-mail, IM, and sail mail. I still miss him very much. March can't come soon enough for me.

Hope your year goes along for you. I myself would love to be in June right now.

Thanks, WAB. I can understand why you can't wait until. Same here. That is when I have a birthday. :elephant:

Today was first day that started swim. In the Navy I have an option run or swim the PRT. I decided for next PRT I will swim since all problems with my hip is very much related to the run. I did 10 laps today and my legs are SORE!

Hope you feel better!!

291391[/snapback]

Thanks, WAB. I will feel better soon. It just sore muscles not used to a heavy work out. Since my hip was injured I haven't been able to excusive the way I used to for several months. It was very annoying sometimes, because I get very hyper and needed to excusive to calm down.

And I thought swimming was relaxing! Hope you feel better before it's time for the next swim!

And I thought swimming was relaxing! Hope you feel better before it's time for the next swim!

291419[/snapback]

Normally it is, but I did 10 laps, I should have done a little less, but I have swam in ages. :elephant:

My second day of swimming was better than yesturday. My form has improved. I didn't get much water up noise as I did yesturday. :dude: My legs are still sore, but not as bad as yesturday.

Yeah, my mom says that swimming seems to help with soreness. Well that's what she says... :dude:

Just at the library and wanted to drop a line to say hi. Merry Christmas and miss you. Have you gotten back to the states yet or are you still in Japan? Well, Hope you have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh by the way I'm getting back on line at end of Jan or beg of Feb. we are going to use income tax money to pay for it. Well gotta go.

Airies

Yeah, my mom says that  swimming seems to help with soreness. Well that's what she says... :laugh:

291814[/snapback]

Its getting better. :dude:

Just at the library and wanted to drop a line to say hi. Merry Christmas and miss you. Have you gotten back to the states yet or are you still in Japan? Well, Hope you have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh by the way I'm getting back on line at end of Jan or beg of Feb. we are going to use income tax money to pay for it. Well gotta go.

Airies

291845[/snapback]

I am still in Japan. I won't be back to the states until the beginning of March. Than I will be on leave for 30 days before I check-in at my next command. :clap:

Hope ya feel better! swimming does soudn more fun than running

291861[/snapback]

I is so much better than swimming.

Right now the pool should be open for swimming. The should be open, but it is not. :dude: The only days that they have posted that they will be closed is on Christmas and New Years Day. The next day that I can swim in an open lane is on Monday.

I am looking at quote in my signature, and I wonder if it would be a good time to change it for the new year or just keep it. Does anyone have any opinions about it?

Keep it...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I posted if the picture is real or not...... :hug:

I really had a fun day today. I got my uniforms cleaned. I went to Single Sailors Club Christmas Party. It was okay. The movie was great. It was Men in Black II, but I did wish for anything Star Trek movie!

I called my family early today to wish them a Merry Christmas. Sometimes I wish my family could be a little more understand that I am trying to save money by lower my international calls. My father told me I should send letters if I am not going to call. The last time I have called was at the beginning of the month, and I told them I will make less call until the dollar gets stronger. I should have said to him is I NEVER RECEIVED one birthday or Christmas card. NOT ONE phone call or e-mail from them. Not even a thank you card for all the gifts that I have sent to them and brother' and sister's children. I am I asking alot?

I called my family early today to wish them a Merry Christmas.  Sometimes I wish my family could be a little more understand that I am trying to save money by lower my international calls.  My father told me I should send letters if I am not going to call.  The last time I have called was at the beginning of the month, and I told them I will make less call until the dollar gets stronger.  I should have said to him is I NEVER RECEIVED one birthday or Christmas card.  NOT ONE phone call or e-mail from them.  Not even a thank you card for all the gifts that I have sent to them and brother' and sister's children.  I am I asking alot?

292520[/snapback]

*massive hugs* :P ..i dont think your asking alot Dawn and i think its really sad you didnt get a b-day or x-mas card :hug: ..i hope you had a nice day anyway :bow:

Thank! :hug: Chocolate cures many things. I had a good day. I just need to rant.

I have just found out that I only need to swim 9 laps for the PRT. :( Right now I am doing 10 laps. That is best news that I have heard so far. Doing 9 laps won't be that hard at all. I just need to improve on the time, which I have lots of time to do. B)

Today was another beautiful day in Japan. The weather was lovely. I am still happy about how many laps I have to do for the PRT. I thought it would be more. Actually alot more. More like or close to 20. B) Tomorrow I will do the same thing each morning. I am looking forward hit the pool. :(

Today was another beautiful day in Japan.  The weather was lovely.  I am still happy about how many laps I have to do for the PRT.  I thought it would be more.  Actually alot more.  More like or close to 20.  :(  Tomorrow I will do the same thing each morning.  I am looking forward hit the pool.  :laugh:

292762[/snapback]

:laugh: your sooo lucky its -6 today here :( ...i am glad your swim went well sounds like you had a good time B)

Its a lot more fun than running! :( I still have to work on my form. Its slowly getting better. B) Today I have duty, and there is one job. Hmmm. It could be worse.

Today is very cold and raining day. I could feel the temps just fall in morning and afternoon. :assimilated: Today was a nice calm day. Nothing really new happen today.