Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

I am still in Japan for a couble more weeks than I am in San Deigo.  I really can't wait!

Why with all this new training material they are still as lame as the old stuff?  :o

301957[/snapback]

Hehe i bet your ticking the days off one by one...sorry i havent been around much dawn but you understand why :bow: anyway at least i can look in and read how things are going,i am glad all is well and your ready to ship out :bow: ..take care dawn :bow: :bow:

I am very much counting down they days. Out of the two weeks I have 4 days off due to my reenlistment. :bow: I need it.

Angel, thanks! Trust me I will. This will be the only time I can use them and I don't want to lose them.

Airies, yeah I have no doubt that Star Trek training is just as interesting. :bow: Today was my last day and I got a certificate. Tomorrow I have to go back to work. I really don't want to, but I just have two more weeks left so I can live with it. Next week I am going to start the check out process. I am going to take my time so I won't miss anyone in my command. :bow: After all it spreed out on the whole base.

Today, I found out that Sunday will be my last duty day at my command! :bow: That would be only 3 duty days, but I am not going to complain about it.

That does sound like a good idea. I would put it along with the sand I got from mid-east.

Yesterday I found out that Astor’s ear are inflection. It looked painful yesterday. I got him some stuff to clear it up. I was a painful process for the both of us. The hardest part was when I have to remove the ear hair. :biggrin: The good news he is better today. The ears are just slightly red. <_<

Astro is now back to i am going to get into trouble self. :biggrin: His ears are sentive, but I don't hear crying all day. <_< The only two left to do with for the movie. Go to the vet and cut his fur. He won't have a good time next week.

Today, I found out that Sunday will be my last duty day at my command!  :biggrin:  That would be only 3 duty days, but I am not going to complain about it.

302415[/snapback]

<_< thats great news dawn..3 days will fly bye,sorry to hear about astro i hope his ears are better soon :( ..take care dawn :blink:

:blink: Say Odie, bring some better weather with you. Not that I mind but we've been getting much more rain around here than usual, little sunshine might be nice.

I hope so the weather will improve. Its been chilly here and I am looking forward towards some warm weather.

I mostly look forward to spring. :blink: I am really not a summer person. :blink: I really don't like very hot weather. As far as going to San Diego I really had no choice in the matter. There where only 2 ships in continental United States that could accept females at the time I was selecting orders, and so happens they are both station in San Diego. It doesn't bother me.

I mostly look forward to spring.  :blink:  I am really not a summer person.  :blink:  I really don't like very hot weather.  As far as going to San Diego I really had no choice in the matter.  There where only 2 ships in continental United States that could accept females at the time I was selecting orders, and so happens they are both station in San Diego.  It doesn't bother me.

303009[/snapback]

me neither actually, i prefer the spring and the autumn.... :hug:

Maybe I should start a poll. :blink: Well the first half of the move is done. Astro is not taking all this well. When I was cleaning and packing he was stressed out. The way I can tell Astro has stress is that he wants to be carried and cries a lot. Normally he doesn't like me to carry him. He likes to walk on his own four paws. Yesturday and today the only thing he wanted from me was to carry him. I know he knows something is going on, but I wish I could just tell him that we are moving to San Diego.

I think he understands in his own way...but he'll enjoy his new home - I'm sure of it :dude:

303719[/snapback]

I hope so, but right now he is just one confused dog. :P

This is my last week at my command. I have my check out card in hand and I can't wait until I am in San Diego!