Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

I will try, but I still have a lot of work to due. I have about 23 places that I have to check out, and I only did 11 places today.

Good thing some of them where in the same place. Like medical and dental. My medical record starting to look like a Harry Potter book. :batman: There where one or two that where at the "boony" end of the base. By the time I was done with the 11th my feet where very sore. :jem'hadar:

Today I re-enlisted for another 4 years.  It went well.  I got an pen, coupon book,  old picture of the base, my discharge paper, enlistment papers, and a plack congratuting me on my enlistement.  On one side of the plack it says in English and the other side in Japanese:

"Any man who may be asked what he did to make his life worthwhile can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, in saying... "I served in the United States Navy"

President John F. Kennedy, 1963 Naval Academy Graduation

Congratulations on your reenlistment, Yokosuka, Japan, 03 February 2005

299995[/snapback]

Congratulations on your reenlistment. :dude:

My brother is in the Navy and he loves it.

BTW-he was in San Diego for a time, and absolutely loved it there.

He just finished a "tour" in Hawaii, how tough is that? :jem'hadar:

My second brother is working with the Navy in San Diego and Norfolk for EDS, but supposedly he can't tell us why. :batman::batman:

I hope you really enjoy your stay in San Diego. It really is a beautiful city and the climate is just about perfect. :batman:

aww :batman: I thought you ment visiting places hehe - getcha now :hug:

Have fun and feel special (You my 1000th post :eek: )

305197[/snapback]

I will after I am done moving and checking out of my command. My last day is on March 1st and leave Japan on March 5th. I really can't wait.

Congrats on the posting! Now you pick your title.

Today I re-enlisted for another 4 years.  It went well.  I got an pen, coupon book,  old picture of the base, my discharge paper, enlistment papers, and a plack congratuting me on my enlistement.  On one side of the plack it says in English and the other side in Japanese:

"Any man who may be asked what he did to make his life worthwhile can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, in saying... "I served in the United States Navy"

President John F. Kennedy, 1963 Naval Academy Graduation

Congratulations on your reenlistment, Yokosuka, Japan, 03 February 2005

299995[/snapback]

Congratulations on your reenlistment. :(

My brother is in the Navy and he loves it.

BTW-he was in San Diego for a time, and absolutely loved it there.

He just finished a "tour" in Hawaii, how tough is that? :jem'hadar:

My second brother is working with the Navy in San Diego and Norfolk for EDS, but supposedly he can't tell us why. :dude::dude:

I hope you really enjoy your stay in San Diego. It really is a beautiful city and the climate is just about perfect. B)

305202[/snapback]

Thanks. I was in San Diego last year of almost a month and I had a blast. I am so much looking forward to live in SD.

I would love to have a tour in Hawaii! :batman: That would be a blast! Well I mean wouldn't mind the "hard" tour. :batman:

well good luck in your endeavors Odie, -salute- to all of our men and women in uniform, :jem'hadar: Thank you for what ya do :batman:

a thankful, and proud American,

Shadow

Your welcome, XFS_Shadow_EliTe.

While this is my last post on my home computer until the end of March. That is when my computer will arrive in San Diego. :jem'hadar: I will keep on posting, but no as much as I did before. Everyone have a nice day. :batman:

Thanks. I was in San Diego last year of almost a month and I had a blast. I am so much looking forward to live in SD.

I would love to have a tour in Hawaii!  That would be a blast! Well I mean wouldn't mind the "hard" tour

Yeah I know!!! :jem'hadar: :batman:

Surfing on the weekends, perfect weather everyday!!

Have a safe move!! :batman:

I would love to have a tour in Hawaii!  That would be a blast! Well I mean wouldn't mind the "hard" tour

Yeah I know!!! :batman::dude:

Surfing on the weekends, perfect weather everyday!!

Have a safe move!! :dude:

305382[/snapback]

That is really hard work, but if I could I am willing to take on the tour. :eek: I was in Hawaii for 4 days. I am hoping my next command will make a port of call in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. :batman:

Good luck on your new posting Odie.  :jem'hadar:

305402[/snapback]

Thanks, King. :batman:

Goood luuuck!!! :jem'hadar:  :dude:  :dude:  :thumbup: :batman::eek:  :batman:

305430[/snapback]

Thank you! :batman:

Your welcome, XFS_Shadow_EliTe. 

While this is my last post on my home computer until the end of March.  That is when my computer will arrive in San Diego.  :P  I will keep on posting, but no as much as I did before.  Everyone have a nice day.  B)

305353[/snapback]

B) awww i miss you already but i know you will send me a email soon and you know where to find me so i will wait till i see you...take care dawn and talk to you soon B) B)

awww... You know I will e-mail when I have more time, which seems very limited right now.

I have a had a very stressful day so far, but its getting better. I was told that I might be one month behind in the rent, but that is taken care for now. The time for me transfer is very short right.

I NEED SOME CHOCOLATE NOW!!!

How difficult does it have to be to check out of this command!?! :P When I think I solve one problem another one comes up and bits me. I want to be completely checked out from my command by March 1st, but now it looks like it will be either 2nd or 3rd.

Today I placed Astro in the kennel. I miss him already. :biggrin: Its for the best for him. I have lots of work to do in the house that last of the moves is almost done. He just gets in the way or has become too stressed over it. Once I am moved out of the house I will move back into quarters on base. I can't have Astro in the room. At least I can see him everyday, except of course on Sunday.

He will be fine. I will see him everyday during the week. He will get out of the kennel on Saturday before I go to the airport. I don't know how long he will be in kennel back in that States. It could be a month. :biggrin:

Today I visited Astro in the kennel. It was very hard to leave him in there. I just want to him out and bring him home. Saturday will come soon enough. :biggrin:

Tomorrow I will check into the base quarters. It will cost me $16 a night. I am not complaining. Can't beat that price anywhere. :biggrin:

Astro had his apointment with the vet today. The vet had withdraw blood and gave him two shots. He is still stress out, but I walked him for an hour today. I also found out that he didn't eat yesturday. I am hoping that he will eat out of hungry. He really can't loss any weight. He only weighs 7.5 pounds. :)

Astro is better today. He is less stress out. Today when took him for his walk he let a small kid bet him. The only thing that borther me was the small kid run up to him. I am not going to blame his mother, because she just turn a around a few seconds and her child just took off before she knew it. At least Astro didn't react badly and let the small kid toach him. In fact Astro licked the kid.

Today I got Port Call message. For the most part the message just states the travel information. Plus a small message. It states: "This Portcall constitutes an ORDMOD (don't ask what it mean) and should be attached to the original orders. Failure to report as directed or arriving late will be considered the same as missing movement and unauthorized absence." So I should be late to the airport or miss the flight. :)

Today is my last full day in Japan. I am leaving Japan tomorrow with Astro. When I am in San Diego I will tell everyone about my flight.