Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

The weather yet again fooled me. I so much want a hard down fall. The humity is very high and everyone is having a hard time. :hammer: I can't wait until summer is over and cooler temps come.

The repairs on the tug are finished!

:band:

:alucard: :laugh: :thumbup: :toot:

No more use other crews' tugs to do jobs on duty days. I so happy the tug is done. Party time at Odie's house! :devil: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had crappy day at work. I can't stand the person on the tug. He gets on my nerves very fast, and I can't stand it. Today was the worse day of the week, because I lost my temper. I hate when that happens, because that is not me. :drool::spock:

I had crappy day at work.  I can't stand the person on the tug.  He gets on my nerves very fast, and I can't stand it.  Today was the worse day of the week, because I lost my temper.  I hate when that happens, because that is not me.  :drool:  :bow:

250105[/snapback]

Awww i am sorry to hear that my friend*massive hugs*..mabe tomorrow things will be better :spock::bow::bow:

I had crappy day at work.  I can't stand the person on the tug.  He gets on my nerves very fast, and I can't stand it.  Today was the worse day of the week, because I lost my temper.  I hate when that happens, because that is not me.   :drool:  :bow:

250105[/snapback]

Awww i am sorry to hear that my friend*massive hugs*..mabe tomorrow things will be better :spock::bow::bow:

250109[/snapback]

Me too, but I have duty tomorrow. It looks like there might be a job on Sunday, which will kill the weekend. I am very much look forward next weekend. At there will be no weekend work.

I am better than yesturday, but I am still sad. :( I tried to get hold of a good friend for the last 2 days and he was busy. I understand being busy, but I wish he would tell me so I don't have to stay up so late to talk to him. :blink:

I just finished talking to my friend and feel much better. :( It seems when I hear his voice it makes my day is wonderful, and I become weak in the knees. I never thought that the sound of his voice would effect me so much. :blink: I can't wait until I get my orders and I am San Diego with him. :(

love-smiley-075.gif

I am on watch for the next 5 hours. Its hot and humid. I can't wait until summer is over. :(

I have one more hour to go on watch. I am very tried right now. sleep9.gifI am very much looking forward when I can I go to bed. The two things that is keeping me a wake is tea and posting on stf. :(

It's raining today! :blink: It is raining very hard and it feels great. I hope this will last all day. :blink:

Click For Spoiler
I had a job this morning and it dizzy before and after the job. During the job it down poured. I was very lucky to have rain gear on.

I don't feel so well. I went to bed early, and in the middle of the night I work up with a migraine headache. I took something for it, but now I feel like I have a cold. I still have the headach every so slight. A cup of coffee will take care of it. I true hope that I don't have a cold or worse a upper respiratory infection. That takes me weeks to get over. :blink:

Last time I came up with a cough, it took a nice 6 weeks to stop... :blink:

Hope you feel better!!! :blink:

Thank you Spacetigger and WAB. The one thing I really hate about being in the miltary is that I still have to go into work. When I do get there I have to medical and get some stuff for the cold. I true hope its a cold. Well at least Astro is not causing me any problems. :blink: I am not looking for when when I call my friend in DC. He will be very worried. :blink:

I went to medical like a good sailor and got a cold pack. I am starting to feel better. I promise to myself that I won't dance in the rain when it rains for the first time in a month. :dude:

The cold pack is working. *cough* The headach is gone! *cough*. Now if I can get raid of the cough. *sneeze* Life would be better if it would stop. *cough*

I would like to thank everyone for their posts. :naughty: The cold pack worked its magic and I am better. I think I got this cold because of the change in the weather. :naughty: I can't wait for cooler weather or when the humity is down to more normal level.

i am glad your feeling better Odie :naughty: ....debbie sends a big hug as well and thanks you for you advice :naughty: i enjoyed our little chat today and hope yours went well with frank :naughty:

Foolish me left a can of lemon ice tea on the coffee table last thinking Astro won't touch it. Oh, boy! I was proven very wrong. Astro knock the can down and drank what was left in it. Astro is now fully hyperactive. He work me up this morning not by his licks, but with a low grrrr, mrrrr, grrrrr, and grrrr. Translation. "Wake up now! Rub my ears and tummy!" As if I didn't get the point of his hyperness he than jumped on my stomach. Astro doesn't weigh much, but the 7 pounds did hurt a little.

i am glad your feeling better Odie :naughty: ....debbie sends a big hug as well and thanks you for you advice :naughty: i enjoyed our little chat today and hope yours went well with frank :naughty:

252198[/snapback]

No problem. I had the stomach flu myself. Its nasty! The one thing that my doctor told me was to drink lots of water and take the meds.

I have duty today. :clap: I am in a goofy mood. medium-smiley-062.gif Shortly I will have a mess run and get food for the tug. food-smiley-007.gif I can't wait until I am off tomorrow. It will feel like a three day weekend!

I have duty  today.  :)  I am in a goofy mood.  medium-smiley-062.gif  Shortly I will have a mess run and get food for the tug.  food-smiley-007.gif  I can't wait until I am off tomorrow.  It will feel like a three day weekend! 

252741[/snapback]

Sounds fun getting all the food for the mess :clap: ...i hope you dont have to cook it all as well :) ..and nothing beats a 3 day weekend :bow:

I don't do the cooking on board the tug. That the men's job! :clap: Actually, there two that volunteers and they are good cooks.

Click For Spoiler
I am cook every once in awhile just to show that I know how to cook.

I don't do the cooking on board the tug.  That the men's job!  :)  Actually, there two that volunteers and they are good cooks.

Click For Spoiler

252818[/snapback]

hehe thats lucky then,and what do you mean show them how its done..pfff i will have you know i am a great cook just ask debbie...hmm better not it might have been my cooking that made her sick :clap::bow: