Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Yes, that's one thing I hate about certain promos.

Where you see some dude and think "Hey, he'll be pretty cool".

Then.....you actually see him wrestle.

It's like Carlito. Watching his promos, I thought he'd be a great addition to the WWE, then this little midget with purple trunks came walking down the aisle.

:lol: :lol:

Too quickly IMO, they need to slow-build a new wrestler.

Winning the US title on his debut only means that the character has nothing to aim for since the goal already been acheived.

You're right, getting injured so quickly is never a good thing.

As long as it's not a broken leg, or neck or some kind of leg muscle problem, they can stay on-screen if they can manage it.

Then again, like I've posted earlier, I tend to believe that when an injury is suffered, they should be given as much time as needed to rest and let it heal, since the worse thing an athlete can do after an injury, is come back too early and reinjure themselves.

Luckily for CCC, he's good on the mike so he can still carry the character even without actual in-ring action.

Also, I've heard that the last entrant into the Royal Rumble, could very well be decided in a match on Heat before the PPV starts.

OR it could be one of the two losers from the Big Show/JBL/Angle match.

Edited by The King

I didn't order the RR tonight.

I don't think it's worth the £15 that Sky are asking for.

But regarding the Rock, the rumour is that his appearance at WMXXI will be a match against JBL, which will be either a non-title match, or will end in a win for JBL or a DQ defeat that will allow him to keep his title.

Sounds relatively decent since the Rock could carry JBL to a pretty good match, and the verbal stuff would be hilarious.

:lol:

Yeah..I've Gotta Say...The Rock Has The Best Mic Skills Ever. He's Also The Best Move Seller I've Ever Seen.

I'm Outta Here. See Ya. :lol:

GO CENA!

GO BATISTA!

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Enjoy the show!!!! :lol:

Rock certainly is an incredible speaker and in-ring talent.

Right now, his contract has expired and hasn't been renewed.

It's assumed the WWE will pay him per appearance.

He won't leave the WWE entirely because he depends upon it for promoting his movies, so I'm certain that he won't miss WrestleMania, which is taking place in the capital of the movie world in LA. It's the same reason Hogan and Austin won't miss it, it's just too big a pay-off and a publicity event to risk missing.

This is what I would like to see at Mania:

WWE Championship Match

JBL versus John Cena (with Cena going over)

I would recommend keeping JBL as a main eventer and keeping a feud going with Cena for a few months. Cena needs the writers to create some better quality and more edgy raps for him. He also needs to become more heelish in nature. JBL's character is pretty much superb and I like it. Cena will eventually lose the title to the returning Brock Lesnar.

"WCW" Championship Match

Triple H versus Batista versus Randy Orton.

It's too risky to let Batista face HHH alone, since he's unproven on the big stage. I would have Batista go over as champ and then start a feud with the newly turned "arrogant heel" Randy Orton. I would recommend Triple H stays away from the title picture for a year or so. He doesn't need the belt anymore, since it's NOT the real world title and is used much like the IC title, to elevate new main eventers. I would say Batista should hold the title until he loses it to Orton.

Mick Foley versus The Undertaker

These two have a proven record against each other. Both have great chemistry in the ring and will certainly entertain. I would recommend the Undertaker revert to his Biker gimmick. The mike work building up to this match will be excellent since it will play off past history.

Shawn Michaels versus The Rock

It's never happened before and I've wanted to see it for a long time. Two superb talents will steal the show at Mania. This will be the main event with a HBK victory and a handshake afterwards. Pure class.

Ric Flair versus Hulk Hogan

The two greatest of all time. It should be built upon this idea of "have we still got what it takes?". The ending doesn't matter, but it would be awesome if Macho Man interfered. :lol:

RVD versus Shane McMahon in a ladder match

I've already mentioned this earlier.

Shelton Benjamin versus Edge versus Christian for the IC title.

I wasn't sure what to do with these three, but a match at Mania seemed reasonable. These three guys can have a long feud before they all move up to the main-event tier.

Chris Benoit versus Chris Jericho

Two proficient wrestlers and one world class speaker. They will have a stellar match at Mania and it won't disappoint.

Eddie Guerrero versus Rey Mysterio

Two old friends, world class athletes with a history behind them. Another superb match.

Brock Lesnar versus Kurt Angle.

This is assuming Angle is physically capable of it. If he isn't, then Brock can face someone else perhaps the Big Fat Show, who I would love to see receive a vicious beating from Lesnar. If he is capable, it should be his last match as an in-ring performer. Brock goes over and enters a feud with Cena, which Brock will win. Then, Brock should be placed in a feud with HHH for the WWE Championship which will definately involve a serious beating for Triple H. Cena can then feud with Orton for his title. Brock must be careful with Kurt who is fragile right now to say the least. Also it would be nice if Brock didn't try to kill himself with another Shooting-Star Press.

Later, Chris Benoit should be transferred to Smackdown where he will face Brock in a feud for the WWE Championship where he MUST be allowed to win that title. The idea of those two guys in a match is incredible. Actually, it might be a good main event for WrestleMania 22 which I think should be in London.

A Women's title match should be held at the event, as a breather between two important matches. The same goes for the Tag Team title matches (the Tag Team divisions should be merged and it needs MAJOR work) the US championship (which should be scrapped) and the Cruiserweight title match (which should include Chavo, Kidman and London who are all excellent wrestlers) This division also needs major attention and respect given to it with many more signings. I know this requires actual intelligent thinking from Stephanie McMahon, but she really needs to try.

A couple more matches may be added but for the most part, this is how WMXXI should pan out.

After WMXXI (which is a poor business time for the WWE) another roster shake up needs to be carried out. I would prefer a roster merging since they don't have enough talent for two rosters. A roster cut is also needed of the dead weight and new signings are required.

B)

Edited by The King

Hmm...I Like The Way You Think. That All Sounds Pretty Good.

And Now.

Click For Spoiler
Edge

Undertaker

JBL

HHH

Batista

Too Tired To Go Over The Details, lol Sorry :lol:

Oh...Because Of Certain Things That Happend...I See This For WM21

HBK vs Angle

Undertaker & Kane VS Gene Snitskey & Heidenreich

And Now I'm Going To Bed. See Ya. :lol:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Now the Warrior is insane...literally. I was looking at his website last night and the guy is honestly out of his mind.

B) I didnt even know he had a web site but it doesnt suprise me he was nuts anyway to start with...too much horse steriods B)

you couldnt even tell who he was looking at with those messed up eyes he had  

:lol: :o  :lol:

-laughs-

That's some good stuff Hang!!!  B)

He could watch a tennis match without moving his head.  B)

298721[/snapback]

LOL yeah he was also in a film with john candy..armed and dangerous or something like that ,anyway its clean to see in that film that one of his eyes is glass, i guess that explains why it looks like he can see the traffic coming both ways at once B)

Edited by hangon

The Rumble sounded OK aside from Undie/Heidi, but I guess that was to be expected.

I saw a picture of the Ultimate Warrior recently, he looks like Lionel Luthor from Smallville now, though with shorter hair. He's dropped all his superhuman muscle he had in his prime and to be honest, he's actually looking very healthy and "normal" right now.

His views are a little on the extreme side (he constantly refers to humanity as a "wretched mass of vermin" which is never a sign of sanity) but he does seem happier and settled now, so good for him.

Oh Hey, When Vince Came Out, After Cena And Batista Both Fell Out, My Brother Was Making Fun Of The Way Vince Was Acting As He Was Walking To The Ring, Saying

"Goddamn Son Of A #####! I Won The Royal Rumble, Now Get The Hell Out Of My Ring!"

hulk-hogan-hollywood-cutout.jpg

"Don't worry brothers, Enterprise may be gone, but HOLLYWOOD HOGAN will always be around!!!!!!"

<_<  :nono:  :nono:

300260[/snapback]

Do you feel well, King? I would rather have Enterprise than Hogan. Now if you just picked The ROCK that would have been a different story. :b-day:

Edited by Odie

I would rather have Enterprise than Hogan.

Yeah, I would have to agree with that.

ENT wasn't great, but at least it didn't have anyone with a "bi-coloured" beard and moustachio combination.

:look: :)

Star Trek:Pythons 

:) :)

Hogan would be the captain, the first officer, the chief engineer......

He could do it all.

After all, in his book, he recalls that when he slammed Andre at WMIII, Andre apparently weighed over 700 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Hogan's memory is sometimes confused by his egomania.

:laugh:

Edited by The King

I'm just happy they are getting this filthy show of UPN! I can't stand WWE, I never found it to be a form of entertainment anyways just to see hogan getting beaten up by bucertee than O my god! Look to the left helga comes on and drill slams bucertee and O he is down for the count!

Whatcha Gonna Do, When Star Trek Runs Wild On You?!

Get a big boot to the face, then an Atomic Legdrop Of Doom!!!! :pinch::clap:

I'm just happy they are getting this filthy show of UPN!

Well, you don't have to watch it. It can't be bothering you if you're watching something else, or alternatively, you could just switch off the TV.

The WWE really aren't too concerned about the deal with UPN expiring, since they can get more money from a cable broadcaster to show Smackdown.

I can't stand WWE, I never found it to be a form of entertainment anyways just to see hogan getting beaten up by bucertee than O my god! Look to the left helga comes on and drill slams bucertee and O he is down for the count!

Who is Helga? What is a drill slam? and who in the blue hell is Bucertee???

:clap: :) :)