Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Yeah. Ought To Be Great :bow:

Though...I Don't Even Know What Tonights Matches Are.

Ooo, The No Way Out Promo.

Hmm...Ya Know How Teddy Long Said It Would Be A Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match? Well...In The Promo Here, If Ya Notice, It's Razor Wire!! :bow:

I'll tell you how this might end.

Big Show will get tied to the cage with "razor wire" and JBL will escape.

Because can you imagine that big slob climbing up the cage and getting his fat *** over the top?

I can't. :bow:

Hell Yeah :bow:

I Love Hell In A Cell Matches. :bow::bow:

Well Dude, I'm Gonna Go Play Some Battlefront While I Wait For SmackDown! To Start. :bow:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Factions are good if they are done properly.

I like them, I want to see them in the WWE.

I think a good storyline that could give Ric Flair his dignity back is to leave Evolution (which HHH would rebuild with new members) and form a new Horsemen stable.

:biggrin:

Yeah, that's right.

The DX/Nation thing led to the Rock/HHH Ladder Match at Summerslam 98.

The Hart Foundation were a terrific faction. At one time, they held ALL the titles in the WWE at one time. Of course because it was Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart involved, it became VERY personal, since those guys still, to this very day HATE each other, which seemed to just make it even more brilliant.

I liked the NWO/WCW feud. When Hall and Nash first showed up in WCW it was one of the most realistic feuds in wrestling. Their departure from WWF wasn't really advertized so it was a shock to see Nash suddenly show up in WCW. Plus the fact that they played off the idea that he was perhaps sent there by the WWF to cause trouble was great. It was something that was never done in wrestling before and it worked really well for awhile. Of course, it ran its course and got boring when they had so many members in the NWO and they started forming splinter groups like the Red and Black NWO, the Wolfpack. But the very beginning of it right through the time when Hogan turned heel and joined them was one of the most entertaining feuds in wrestling.

The Hart Foundation were a terrific faction. At one time, they held ALL the titles in the WWE at one time. Of course because it was Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart involved, it became VERY personal, since those guys still, to this very day HATE each other, which seemed to just make it even more brilliant.

I agree with you it was a great faction and like the old saying goes "keep it in the family"....shame it turned all but fans from canada against them(vinces master plan) :biggrin: ...and i dont blame Bret for hating HBK..i still dont belive that he never knew about screwing bret out of the title <_<

I agree with everything Kor said.

Absolutely right. :blink:

and i dont blame Bret for hating HBK..i still dont belive that he never knew about screwing bret out of the title 

Shawn Michaels knew EVERYTHING about what Vince was planning to do.

Vince had it fixed in his mind that Bret would show up on Nitro with the WWE Belt, even though legally, he could not appear on that show since he was contracted to the WWE for some time. It is true that Alundra Blayze/Medusa, the former women's champion threw her WWE Women's Title into a bin on Nitro, but she sure paid for that as that meant that she could never again work for Vince McMahon and other wrestling companies wouldn't hire her because they felt she acted so unprofessionally.

Although Bret made it very difficult for himself by refusing to lose in Canada, which I also thought was unprofessional.

It would have serve Vince right if Hart showed up on WCW with the WWE belt. It certainly didn't bother Vince when Ric Flair first showed up in WWE wearing the WCW belt.

Hey Man, There's A Good Chance I'll Be Going To RAW And SmackDown Again In March....With Floor Seats!! 

:blink:

COOL!!!!!!! :blink:

It would have serve Vince right if Hart showed up on WCW with the WWE belt. It certainly didn't bother Vince when Ric Flair first showed up in WWE wearing the WCW belt. 

That's true but you have to remember that Flair owned the belt when he brought it into the WWE. Every WCW champion had to provide a cash deposit of $25,000 with the NWA Council, which WCW was a member of at that time. When he left WCW, they didn't give him his money back, so he took the belt with him.

Eventually, they paid him so that's when it was distorted on TV, but by then, the damage was done.

COOL!!!!!!!  :(

Yeah Man, The Last Time I Went, Back In The End Of December When HBK Showed Up And SD's Night Of Champions....On RAW..I Was Directly Beside The Friggin Stage :blink: ..Couldn't See The Screen. Stupid Lightning Bolt, lol

And SmackDown, I Was So Close To The Ceiling, I Could See Detail On It :hug:

And SmackDown, I Was So Close To The Ceiling, I Could See Detail On It

LOL!!! :blink: :hug:

When I saw the WWE live in Sheffield many years ago, we were so far away I may as well have been watching two ants in the ring.

Heh..Yeah...Well....The Places We Went To Weren't Quite That Big, lol

Anyhoo....When We Go To RAW, Gonna Wear My "Assimilate This" Shirt, Then At SmackDown, Gonna Wear My T'Pol Shirt. :blink:

Heh..Yeah...Well....The Places We Went To Weren't Quite That Big, lol

The Sheffield Hallam FM Arena is pretty small.

I don't know, maybe I was watching a midget match. :blink: