Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

B) B)

Well the two most ludicrous things in the whole movie are the fact that the character Hogan plays is referred to as the Number One Box Office Draw....not JUST in wrestling, not JUST in movies, but ACROSS THE ENTIRE BROADCASTING NETWORKS OF AMERICA!!!!!

Yeah right!!!! B)

And he has a wimpy little brother who no one likes and who is constantly in "Brother Hogan's" shadow. His name? RANDY!!!!!

Subtle huh? He may as well have been called "Bacho Ban Bandy Bavage"

B) :)

BTW- Here's a photo of the Macho Man being attacked by some kind of "Amazonian Metal Chain Snake".

30SAVAGE1.jpg

Edited by The King

If that wasn't bad enough, Vince booked Zeus as the headliner in the WWE after WrestleMania V.

Even though the guy was clueless in the ring (because he was "roided up" out of his mind). He was booked as the top heel at SummerSlam 1989, which featured Macho/Zeus against Hogan and Beefcake (who was only included because he was Hogan's best buddy), when the main event SHOULD have been the IC title match between Ravishing Rick Rude and the Ultimate Warrior which was awesome.

Also, throughout 1989, the announcers promoted the movie on various WWE shows and they even forced poor old Gorilla Monsoon to say on a WWE Prime Time Wrestling broadcast that there were "rumours that the Hulkster would be nominated for an Oscar".

B) B) B)

The movie went on to make about $16 million dollars at the US Box Office.

A total disaster. B)

B) B)

This is too good to be true!!!!

Triple H was supposed to do an phone interview on a British radio station called TalkSport tonight to plug his new workout book.

But he's cancelled the interview five minutes before it was supposed to start and the host of the show is NOT happy so he's been dissing HHH and his book live on air.

LOL!!!!!! B)

when the main event SHOULD have been the IC title match between Ravishing Rick Rude and the Ultimate Warrior which was awesome.

I agree i have that tape and that match is the best on it right up to the point when piper gets involved...that kinda ticked me off but it was a hard fought match B) ..Zeus was just a bottom of the barrel actor and didnt deserve to be headling at a WM IMO, i mean you couldnt even tell who he was looking at with those messed up eyes he had B) B)

I agree i have that tape and that match is the best on it right up to the point when piper gets involved...that kinda ticked me off but it was a hard fought match

That's true. Piper was never a guy I really liked. The thing that annoyed me is that there was virtually no feud between Piper and Rude after SS89, so what was the point of the interference? A year later, the rivalry between Warrior and Rude for the the WWF Championship should have ended at the 1991 Royal Rumble with Rude winning it. Then, at WMVII we could have seen Warrior vs Savage and then later in the night, Rude vs Hogan. That would have been cool. Now, the Warrior is insane...literally. I was looking at his website last night and the guy is honestly out of his mind.

you couldnt even tell who he was looking at with those messed up eyes he had 

:) :( :)

-laughs-

That's some good stuff Hang!!! :(

He could watch a tennis match without moving his head. :)

Hey Guys, Look At This. WWE.com's RR List.

Batista, Booker T, Charlie Haas, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Christian, Dan Puder, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Gene Snitsky, Hardcore Holly, Jonathan Coachman, John Cena, Kane, Kenzo Suzuki, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, Muhammad Hassan, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Rene Dupree, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, Scotty 2 Hotty, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Simon Dean, The Hurricane, Viscera

Notice Anything Missing? :( :( :)

Yeah, there's only 29 people on that list.

Who's the 30th?

They should surprise everyone and bring Brock Lesnar back as Number 30.

He'll be back soon anyway, I'm sure. :)

Yeah, there's only 29 people on that list.

Who's the 30th?

They should surprise everyone and bring Brock Lesnar back as Number 30.

He'll be back soon anyway, I'm sure.  :)

299026[/snapback]

Hey, That's Much Better Than Who I Thought It Was...Brother! :(

Hogan???

Nah, if he was thrown over the top rope, he might break his hip.

:)  :(

299031[/snapback]

:( Probably So :)

Anyhoo...If It's Brock...I'm Sure Big Show Will Be Thrilled To Have Him Back. :)

Big Show On TV, Talking About SD:HCTP

"That's Brock Lesnar's Game, He Sucks."

"That's Brock Lesnar's Game, He Sucks"

As opposed to Big Show, who simply "blows". :)

The next SD game is based on Big Show.

It's called "WWE Smackdown: I Eat Cakes!!!" :(

Well, occasionally it's a "comedic entry", like Bob Backlund a few years back or Drew Carey who hilariously jumped over the top rope when he saw Kane walking down the aisle :)

Oh yeah, I forgot about him :)

Looking at the list, it's one of weakest line-ups for the RR I've ever seen.

I think they should save time. This is what they should do:

All the wrestlers get into the ring at the same time, then Batista walks down the aisle, looks at everyone of them, and collectively, they all jump over the top rope and declare Batista the winner.

Then, they show a 60 minute work-out tape of Batista in the gym following the routine Triple H wrote in his bodybuilding book.

:( :(

I would probably say Shane McMahon.

Unfortunately.

Because Brock would be a major addition to the WWE and it's more profitable to announce his return in a big "fake" press conference and hype his return over a number of weeks.

The same would go for Hogan, although I would say he'll return for WMXXI and then that's it. It will be a one time deal. Since he hasn't been mentioned leading up to the Rumble, I doubt it will be him.

Shane would come back and try to put himself over again, like he did with Kane. I just wonder who the poor victim is going to be when they have to make Vince's fat son look like he's "SHANE MCMAHON = ROCK HARD SUPERMAN!!!".

Although, in his defence, he's certainly more entertaining than 50% of the jabronis on the roster now, like Gene S*itsky and Heidencrap, so if they can get him onto the roster for Mania, then that may be a good thing. I would recommend a ladder match with RVD who hasn't done anything worthwhile for ages. Turn RVD heel and let him and Shane (as a face) beat the crap out of each other at Mania, with RVD going over with a Five-Star from the top of the ladder or something.

:)

Edited by The King

You're Right About Shane. He May Not Be In Shape, But When He's Out There, He Puts On Quite A Show.

Anyway..I Don't Suppsoe You've Heard Or Read Anything Concerning The Vacant Spot?

SHAWN MICHAELS VS. EDGE

20050117_rr_eh.jpg

CASKET MATCH: UNDERTAKER vs. HEIDENREICH

20041230_rr_undertakheiden_000.jpg

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: WWE CHAMPION JBL vs. KURT ANGLE vs. BIG SHOW

20041229_rr_triplethreat.jpg

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:TRIPLE H VS. RANDY ORTON

20050117_rr_hr.jpg

THE ROYAL RUMBLE

20041217_rr_group.jpg

30 Men.

15 From RAW

Batista, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Christian, Edge

Gene Snitsky, Jonathan Coachman, Kane, Muhammad Hassan,Ric Flair

Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Simon Dean, The Hurricane, Viscera

15 From SMACKDOWN!

Booker T, Charlie Haas, Dan Puder, Eddie Guerrero, Hardcore Holly

John Cena, Kenzo Suzuki, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, Orlando Jordan

Paul London, Rene Dupree, Rey Mysterio, Scotty 2 Hotty, ????????

90 Seconds Between Each Entry.

1 Winner.

raw_hdr.jpg

smackdown_hdr.jpg

Well, the big rumour I've heard is that it will be New Jack from ECW since he has been talking to the WWE recently.

But I'm not entirely certain they will sign him, since he used to be a bounty hunter who killed four fugitives.

:)