Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Well, at least it's given her something to do.

A few weeks ago on Raw she appeared for about eight seconds in the ring firing that t-shirt cannon.

Not a bad night's work for a quarter of a million dollars!! :pinch::clap:

If she wasn't bad enough, there about another seven or eight "Christy" clones wandering around Raw and Smackdown.

I swear, every week, another one shows up and I think "Who the heck is she???"

:clap::pinch::clap:

Edge will hit the Downward Spiral, the Edge Leg Lock, the Edge DDT and about 53 Spears and get a one count....MAYBE a two count, if "Nipple H" feels generous.

Then "Triple Itch" will hit one weak Pedigree and it will send Edge into a comatose state allowing the referee to hit the three count.

Heck, the Pedigree is so devestating, the ref could count all night if he wanted to.

The Pedigree is so powerful and dangerous when executed by HHH, I've heard the UN have classed it as a WMD.

:pinch::clap:

It's weird.

I like him, but then again I don't.

Because if he weren't around, then who would the world's wrestling fans have to complain about???

:)  :lol:

301423[/snapback]

Good Point :)

There is no way Edge would be allowed to win. He has absolutely no mic skills. You can have all of the wrestling ability in the world but without mic skills, you will go nowhere. Thats why HHH stays on top. Its also why Ric Flair has wrestled the exact same match during the past 30 years and has remained popular.

Sam is right, there's absolutely no chance HHH would drop the title on Raw.

He's reluctant enough to drop it on a PPV!!!!!! :)

Edge has decent mic skills. It's certainly no better or worse that HHH's typical "I....uh.....AM....uh......THE.....uh......BEST.....uh!!!!!!"

Ric Flair has wrestled the exact same match during the past 30 years and has remained popular.

You're right about that.

HHH basically wrestles the same match. He lets the opponent carry him, gets busted open, then uses a weapon and hits ONE Pedigree and wins.

The only reason I could possibly think of for why he did that, is because he wanted to be "10" time champion but didn't want to lose the belt in order to regain it.

Other than that, I can think of nothing.

Even though by my criteria of not recognising that particular title he holds right now, he is only a FIVE time WWE Champion because the belt currently held by JBL right now is the only World title I recognise in the WWE.

He may think that he can confuse other wrestling fans, but he certainly isn't fooling me or any wrestling fan who I talk too because I will make certain they know which title is the linear WWE Championship.

WWE Championship Lineage

I find it ironic that when Booker T came into the WWE, Triple H mocked him for holding a title that David Arquette held.

What HHH didn't mention is that David Arquette pleaded with Vince Russo NOT to give him that title. Arquette (as a devoted wrestling fan) knew fully well that it would cause outrage among wrestling fans but finally relented, although he devoted ALL the money he made from WCW to the families of Brian Pillman and Owen Hart and to help Darren Drozdov who of course is paralysed.

I only found out about this a few days ago. It changed my opinion of Arquette. He really is a guy who has honour and integrity, and so does Booker T who worked his way from nothing to become a star in the wrestling business and did it with NO help from "buddies" like HBK, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall or marrying the boss' daughter.

Triple H might want to remember that tonight when he lays in bed with that belt sitting there next to him.

:) :lol: :)

Booker T would have been a great WWE Champion if they treated him seriously.

But instead, they always portrayed him as a clown, and I don't believe they ever gave him a chance to shrug off his "former WCW" wrestler tag.

I Know. It Was Such A Waste To Do That Too Him. But I Guess Since He Was A Former WCW Guy, Vince Didn't Want To Give Him The Belt.

And Goldberg..I Don't Think They Could Haven't Gotten Him Without Giving Him The Belt.

Well, the Goldberg thing died when at SummerSlam in the Elimination Chamber, he killed three or four guys and then got pinned in two minutes by an injured Triple H.

He won the title a month later, but by then, it was too late. :)

The fans WANTED him to win at SummerSlam. When he didn't, they correctly took it as more HHH politics.