Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Heh..Yeah...Well....The Places We Went To Weren't Quite That Big, lol

The Sheffield Hallam FM Arena is pretty small.

I don't know, maybe I was watching a midget match. :hug:

303429[/snapback]

Hehehe :blink:

Anyhoo...I Hope The Shows Are So Good...They'll Make Me Yell "THIS ISN'T EVEN A PAY-PER-VIEW!!!" :( :blink:

But I Doubt It, lol

THIS ISN'T EVEN A PAY-PER-VIEW!!!

Can't remember the last time I ever thought that :blink: :blink:

303447[/snapback]

How About Mininstrytaker Dropping The Belt To Austin On RAW?

"My letter to the WWE"

Dear Vince McMahon

Please bring THIS lunatic back to the WWE:

brocklesnar.jpg

He is very angry and wants to kill something.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely

His Royal Highness The King

:blink:  :hug:  :blink:

301224[/snapback]

Dude, That's Gonna Be My Sign At The Next SmackDown I Go To :(

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Yay!!!! That sign will be awesome!!!!

Though I've heard he's launched some kind of lawsuit against the WWE for some reason, but I'm sure that will be cleared up soon.

How About Mininstrytaker Dropping The Belt To Austin On RAW?

I can't remember that one :blink:

Yay!!!! That sign will be awesome!!!!

Though I've heard he's launched some kind of lawsuit against the WWE for some reason, but I'm sure that will be cleared up soon.

A Lawsuit?? I Wonder What For.

Anyway...I Gotta Find A Poster Of Lesnar To Srick To A Sign.

I can't remember that one  :blink:

Try Really Hard, lol

Poor old Shelton Benjamin.

He's in the ring now and he actually has to wrestle Gene Snitsky.

:blink: :blink: :hug:

A Lawsuit?? I Wonder What For.

I think I just found out it's because when he left WWE, he had a two-year no compete order against him which meant he couldn't wrestle for a company other than the WWE for two years. But since his NFL dreams are over, he wants to go to Japan and make some money.

Edited by The King

I Was Hoping Kane Would Have A Fight With Snitskey After The Match...Oh Well.

I think I just found out it's because when he left WWE, he had a two-year no compete order against him which meant he couldn't wrestle for a company other than the WWE for two years. But since his NFL dreams are over, he wants to go to Japan and make some money.

Aaahh...Gotcha

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Vince will let Brock sweat for a while, then when Brock's really desperate he'll bring him back into the WWE at a reduced salary because Brock wants the same amount of money to return that he was making before he left WWE.

It was a solid match. Christian is ready for the Main Event level now, even though this Stacey/Orton thing is a little awkward.

And why do they call these women on RAW, "talented Divas"?

What talents do they have? :dude:

And why do they call these women on RAW, "talented Divas"?

What talents do they have?   :huh:

303471[/snapback]

Well....Stacy Talents Are Pretty Small...And She Hardly Has Any Assets.

Lita And Trish However...They Have Big Talents And Assets.

:P :P :dude:

Well....Stacy Talents Are Pretty Small...And She Hardly Has Any Assets.

Lita And Trish However...They Have Big Talents And Assets.

LOL!!!!!! :P :huh:

Big Show has huge erm.....MAN-assets on his chest. :dude:

Pardon me, Man-TALENTS.

It's just difficult for me to put the words "Big Show" and "talent" in the same sentence.

:huh: :P :P

Though he is very talented at carrying his thirty-seven cheeseburgers back to his car without dropping any when he pays his daily visit to McDonalds.

And is it just me, or has Triple H dyed his beard? :dude: :P

Edited by The King

In His Defense...He Likes Star Trek...So That's A Redeeming Factor, lol

And Triple H Looks As Though He's Going Fot The 1980's James Hetfield Look :dude:

Oh...What Ya Think About Roddy Piper Being Added To The Hall Of Fame Inducties :P

And I Was Talking To HHHoot Over At SW.com. We Think It'd Be Cool If Bret Was Inducted, But Kept A Secret Til The Ceremony...Ya Know...Whenever He's Eligable.

In His Defense...He Likes Star Trek...So That's A Redeeming Factor, lol

He's so big, he should be in Star Trek.....as Deep Space Ten.

Oh...What Ya Think About Roddy Piper Being Added To The Hall Of Fame Inducties 

He deserves it. He was always a great character, though he should do his dignity a favour and lose some weight before he appears at WM21. It's hard to look at Piper waddling around when I can recall his superb match with Bret Hart at WM8 when he was in great shape.

And I Was Talking To HHHoot Over At SW.com. We Think It'd Be Cool If Bret Was Inducted, But Kept A Secret Til The Ceremony...Ya Know...Whenever He's Eligable.

I agree. That would be awesome. This thing with Bret and Vince needs to be settled once and for all. They need to show the fans that things between them have been worked out. For all Bret achieved in his time in the WWE there's no way they can keep him out of the Hall Of Fame.

Well, Big Show Did Appear On Enterprise As On Orion This Season, lol

And Yeah...I Recall Jericho Talking About Piper Being A "Walking Stomach"

And You're Right....Denying Bret Hart Entry Into The Hall Of Fame Over A Grudge Or Whatever Would Be So Wrong.

Oh no, not another "Who was driving the car?" angle. :P

"Walking Stomach"

:P :dude: :huh:

And You're Right....Denying Bret Hart Entry Into The Hall Of Fame Over A Grudge Or Whatever Would Be So Wrong.

Well, unfortunately, I wouldn't put that past Vince. He's pretty devious. :P

Oh no, not another "Who was driving the car?" angle.  :dude:

Yeah...It's Played. I Bet JBL Has Nothing To Do With This, lol

Well, unfortunately, I wouldn't put that past Vince. He's pretty devious.  :P

303491[/snapback]

That He Is....What A Bastard, lol

Yeah...It's Played. I Bet JBL Has Nothing To Do With This, lol

When Batista goes to Smackdown he'll be in the ring and someone will play a tape on the screen showing HHH and Flair laughing someplace talking about how they arranged Batista's death and framed JBL for it to make him go to Smackdown and not face HHH at WM21.

Batista in a fit of rage will break HHH in half at WM21 and eat Ric Flair as part of the high protein diet to keep his muscular physique. :dude:

Hmmmm, on Smackdown, halfway through the CW six-man tag match, the "Divas" come out and interupt. It shows what the WWE think of the CW division, but it wasn't at all subtle. They may as well have sent Stephanie out to say "Cruiserweights, you are all jabronis and we only use you to fill time on our shows".

:waaaa: :P

How about this big push Batista is getting now?. It wasn't that long ago when just about everyone in the locker room had a victory over Batista.

Well, I like it.

The guy is competent in the ring and he's improving on the mike.

Plus, he's over with the fans so the WWE should go with this and see how far he can progress.

Making new stars is what the WWE should always be looking to do.

Besides, on Smackdown, Batista looked cooler than the other side of the pillow in that suit and driving that beautiful Mercedes Converable.

:P :waaaa:

Edited by The King

The Unicorn Hunter posted a message which referred to Wrestling, so I've brought it here to reply to:

The King, wrestling apparently carries a different connotation here than it does in your country.

It's entirely possible.

I would never have associated wrestling (the tv kind not the competition kind) with a Trek fan because it has redneck connotation.

Well, people have varied tastes. It DOES have a redneck image because the business started in the South of the USA. But I'm not a redneck. I'm not even a "white" neck.

But "good" Trek and Wrestling do have a certain connection in that I appreciate the intricate stories and plots that can often feature in both.

Btw, England has a stereotype of being very proper - that too doesn't fit with the wrestling stereotype. Oh well, another challenge to my preconceptions.

Visit the United Kingdom and you'll see we are a varied and diverse people.

Edited by The King

Visit the United Kingdom and you'll see we are a varied and diverse people.

Which is pretty much the same as the US.

It DOES have a redneck image because the business started in the South of the USA.

Rednecks are not confined to the SE United States - nor are all Southerners rednecks.

Rednecks are not confined to the SE United States - nor are all Southerners rednecks.

I never said they were all rednecks. But the origin of the term comes from that part of the United States. It is true that many extreme racist groups in the United States (in this case White Supremicists) are now based in the North-Western US, but they tend to be more associated with the "militia" and "survivalist" fringe element.

In fact, this idea that the English are "proper" who wouldn't be seen surrounded by wrestling is precisely the basis behind William Regal's entire character. He's played the same basic character throughout his American career.