Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

I have that issue. To say that her body is disturbing to look at is an understatement. What was Hugh Hefner thinking???!!!

A lot of rumors are circulating that Randy Orton will be moving to Smackdown. Interestingly, he is NOT listed on the post-Wrestlemania RAW tour of Australia.

iread the results of the tna ppv, if it was playing at the bar i proably would of went sounds like a decent show

We don't get to see TNA PPV's here, but occasionally The Wrestling Channel shows TNA's television show.

TNA is filled with some terrific talent. Especially in it's X-Division. If the WWE bothered to actually treat it's Cruiserweight Division with the same respect, some of those guys could be hired by the WWE, but I doubt that it will ever happen. WWE has never been 1) Interested and 2) Capable of booking Cruiserweights properly.

I've heard that since the WWE will be moving to USA (probably) that Spike TV may offer that timeslot to a different wrestling company, and TNA has been rumoured to be interested. Now "IF" that happened, it would be a tremendous boost for TNA since it needs a decent timeslot on TV. It's rumoured that Spike would offer them a one hour slot just AFTER RAW finished on USA, which would be excellent since wrestling desperately needs a second major promotion to compete with the WWE.

Spike TV withdrew from talks with the WWE to renew the show after September 2005 for two reasons. 1) They have acquired the rights to broadcast re-runs of the various CSI shows and their viewing figures will rise when those are shown, and they can also fill more of their broadcast schedule with a highly rated show, but most importantly 2) The WWE priced themselves out of Spike's range. Spike offered to pay $25 million to show Raw, but the WWE wanted $40 million, and naturally and understandably they decided to end the relationship with WWE and use that money elsewhere, particularly for their own original programming.

In theory, TNA could benefit from this, since they would not ask Spike to pay them as much money as WWE, since they are a smaller company and they do not tour, so that keeps costs down. I would argue that the actual standard of in-ring action TNA features is actually far superior to that seen in the WWE, excluding guys like Rey, Eddie, HBK etc....IE, the "big stars". Hopefully, TNA can work something out, (even though Jeff Jarrett is pretty much the Triple H of TNA and never puts anyone over, books himself as champion constantly, and is favoured by the owner of TNA, which is his father, Jerry Jarrett). If TNA can get this TV deal (which is just speculation right now) and solve it's booking troubles, then things may work out.

I've been watching TNA since the beginning and they do put on some great shows. One of their recent innovations is to start using a 6-sided ring. Unheard of but interesting to watch. TNA could be a great competitor to WWE if WWE doesn't steal all of their talent. WWE has already snatched Paul London from them. The TNA talent really do go all out and take some incredible risks. On the last PPV, Elix Skipper was in a cage match. He actually did a tight-rope run across the top edge of the cage and did a Hura-Caranna (I can't spell that) on his opponent from the top of the cage down to the mat. It was one of the most amazing moves I've ever seen.

One of their recent innovations is to start using a 6-sided ring. Unheard of but interesting to watch.

An excellent idea. The tighter ropes allow their Cruiserweights to use the ring ropes for their various moves. It's very difficult for them to work in the giant WWE rings with their slack ropes.

Paul London is a tremendous talent but where you and I and other reasonable people see Cruiserweights as excellent performers, Vince and Stephanie see them as jobbers. AJ Styles, Sonjay Dutt, Elix Skipper, Ron Killings are all superb wrestlers, but would be completely wasted in the WWE.

I agree that Jarrett is hurting TNA isnt it Ironic he left WWE for WCW for this reason, Made a big Deal over Hogan and the belt and he is a D**k in TNA, I think he is actually worst then HHH, cause in the WWE case they can showcase another World Champ

I agree. Jarrett has held the belt way too long. I guess little can be done about it since he and his father own/run the promotion

I agree that Jarrett is hurting TNA isnt it Ironic he left WWE for WCW for this reason, Made a big Deal over Hogan and the belt and he is a D**k in TNA, I think he is actually worst then HHH, cause in the WWE case they can showcase another World Champ 

Jarrett is certainly more annoying that Triple H.

In TNA, EVERYBODY has to take at least one "Cardboard Guitar To The Head".

Just like the Pedigree in the WWE.

One of the things I worry about TNA is that they are so desperate to be a major player, they are starting to fill up with WWE rejects. They already have Kevin Nash,Scott Hall,Road Dog, X-Pac and Billy Gunn. Can Hulk Hogan be far behind?

I forgot about Jeff Hardy. But I think hes a great addition to their talent. I just watched the PPV and Hardy put on a fantastic match. He had a falls count anywhere match with Abyss and it was incredible. Everything from Swantons from the ceiling to ladders,tables and chairs. Incredible match.

So What's Up For RAW Tonight?

Oh, My Direct TV Is Off Right Now, Having To Watch RAW On Cable Last Week And This Week. Our Local Cables Doesn't Carry UPN, So Could Someone Fill Me On If 'Taker Responded To Orton?

Teddy Long gave the job of asking the Undertaker for his answer to poor Carlito. When Carlito finally caught up to Taker, the response was to give Carlito a tombstone piledriver before responding yes to Orton...lol

Yeah, he was a great character at one time, but drink and drugs have taken him to this point.

He looked horrible out there tonight. He could barely speak. :P