Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Thats what I figured too. The Shane Douglas show sounds more like an ECW show. Maybe the Dudley Boys will finally make their return. Where the heck have they been all this time?

who else thought Trish looke very hot last night, I liked how she did her hair kinda messy and stuff, very Sexy, I'm lucky my Old lady is a cross between her and Jessica Simpson :P :P

who else thought Trish looke very hot last night, I liked how she did her hair kinda messy and stuff, very Sexy,

She did indeed. She looked lovely last night. It's also because of her attitude. That girl was born to play a heel. :P

I'll be highly p*ssed if she drops that title to whatshername at Mania. Which she probably will :P

I'm lucky my Old lady is a cross between her and Jessica Simpson

:P :o :o

if you like ECW get the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD its a zgreat DVD

311914[/snapback]

I've got the dvd. Its really great. I really miss that promotion.

I'll be highly p*ssed if she drops that title to whatshername at Mania. Which she probably will :P

311918[/snapback]

I seriously doubt that Trish will lose to Christy. Christy will get some moves in but Trish will win in the end.

I seriously doubt that Trish will lose to Christy. Christy will get some moves in but Trish will win in the end.

Whatever happens, I still think the WWE Women's Division should be scrapped.

Some of the women aren't bad wrestlers though. Molly Holly and Victoria put on some good matches

Molly and Victoria would probably make more money in Japan in the various women's federations over there.

I would release them both from the WWE. I would use Trish as a heel manager/valet for someone. I would keep Stacy Keibler on RAW and Torrie Wilson on SMACKDOWN for promotional appearances and so forth.

Every other woman in the WWE would be fired.

Yes, she used to be a cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens.

Then she was hired by WCW as a cheerleader or "Nitro Girl" called "Skye".

311814[/snapback]

Wasn't She Also Ms.Handcock? And Invovled In A Storyline About Having David Flair's Kid?

Stacy was Miss Hancock in WCW. She was a manager type that stood there with glasses on holding a clipboard

Edited by Kor37

2 interesting tidbits I read today. Lex Lugar has been in jail for the last 2 weeks for not paying child support.

Gail Kim and Nidia are doing a tour of Japan. While thats not that interesting, during the interview Kim refers to Nidia as her "special friend". Read into that as you may..................................

2 interesting tidbits I read today. Lex Lugar has been in jail for the last 2 weeks for not paying child support.

Good. I hope he's charged with drug possession too. I hold him partially responsible for Miss Elizabeth's death. While she was choking to death after an accidental overdose from drugs Luger had in his home, Luger did virtually nothing.

That would NEVER have happened while she was with Randy Savage. It's no wonder Macho used to protect her so much when they were together in the WWE. He was keeping her away from losers like Lex Luger.

I think a lot of present day "Divas" could learn a lot from Elizabeth. She was taken seriously in the WWE and respected because she DIDN'T have fake breasts and show her *** off every week.

End of rant. :P

Gail Kim and Nidia are doing a tour of Japan. While thats not that interesting, during the interview Kim refers to Nidia as her "special friend". Read into that as you may..................................

Like Billy and Chuck?

They were "special friends" too. :lol:

Edited by The King

horrible Smackdown last night, and it was shown on TV but the big show needed help with the jeep, why does wwe do these stupid *buttocks* debates and other garbage to waste my time, it was ok too watch but i would rather have a more true life encounter

The only good thing about Big Slow's upcoming Wrestlemania match is how funny he will look in one of those big Sumo diapers.

As long as I don't have to wipe his ***

:wow: :P :lol:

Smackdown Thoughts

- Decent opening with the Big Show (yes, I used "Decent" and "Big Show" in the same sentence :P :P ).

Though I still think he looks like King Kong Bundy with a goatee.

kingkongbundy.jpg

- Finally!!!! They announce Eddie Guerrero versus Rey Mysterio at Mania. That will be the best match of the night. :)

- Nice to see Sherri back in a WWE ring. She didn't look too bad actually. She sold the Anklelock superbly. Take note Undertaker and HHH, that's how you make a wrestler look good by making their moves look devestating. Sherri understands it, those two guys should too.

- Speaking of Underseller, his egomania was running wild on Smackdown. Interupting match after match with his lame "lights go out" thingy.

- The debate between JBL and Cena was superb. Those two guys should be in the main event at WM, not HHH and "Batty Boy".

BTW- I forgot to comment further on HHH's boring and damaging speech on RAW. Not only did he bore everyone for about twenty minutes, but in the course of his speech, he made Randy Orton sound like a total loser (which made Orton's match at Mania sound insignificant) he claimed Batista could beat both JBL and Cena at the same time (which made the WWE Championship match at Mania sound like a jobbers match) and claimed he could beat Batista easily (which made Batista sound weak and again buried JBL and Cena). No wonder I hate this guy so much.

Word of advice HHH, you have to ATTRACT people to the WWE and give them a reason to order the PPV's and watch the shows, not drive them away with boring speeches which **** all over the rest of the roster, putting yourself over at the expense of EVERYONE else. HHH is the main reason why viewers would switch off.

***hole.

Wow. The last time I saw Sherri she was managing George "The Animal" Steele in a Legends of Wrestling PPV

I just read where Shannon Moore was involved in a head-on collision with a drunk driver who was driving in the wrong lane. Good thing Moore was driving a Hummer and only received minor injuries.

Did you meet him at the premiere of his movie?

Sting was a great wrestler but was really lacking in mic skills. I guess his wrestling career is over since hes over 40 now.

have you ever noticed that most of the Popular wrestlers in the last 20 years have been lacking in skills, so I wouldnt put tha on Sting legacy, he was able to draw fans in a Dismal WcW era before Bischoff and the nWo

I just read where Shannon Moore was involved in a head-on collision with a drunk driver who was driving in the wrong lane. Good thing Moore was driving a Hummer and only received minor injuries.

A drunk driver hits a Hummer?

LOL!!!! :P

That's like running into a mountain. :lol:

But I'm glad Shannon Moore is OK. I like him. He's a very talented wrestler. He's just been treated like a jobber by Stephanie McMahon.

Any of you guys like Sting? I just got to meet him

Sting was a superb wrestler. His "Crow" character was excellent. He was able to keep that whole angle moving for a whole year without speaking a single word, which was a good idea since it allowed the nWo storyline to play out and covered Sting's weaknesses on the mike.

Crow Character was a Great Gimmick Changed for him, the bright colored sting needed to change with the times, I'm glad he was willing to evolve because some wrestlers never do that

King I have to Disagree with you putting the taker down for not putting over younger talent, he has worked with some of the younger guys like maven and so on, and for all the longtime wwe wrestlers with a legacy, including my boy Steve Austin, he helps out the most with the younger guys, now you even said he doesnt like his current deadman gimmick, i think the squashing has more to do with what the Writing Team and McMahons want them anything

King I have to Disagree with you putting the taker down for not putting over younger talent, he has worked with some of the younger guys like maven and so on...

...he helps out the most with the younger guys, now you even said he doesnt like his current deadman gimmick, i think the squashing has more to do with what the Writing Team and McMahons want them anything

I don't think so. Undertaker has a massive influence in the writing. Don't forget, that he's best buddies with HHH. He gives nothing to the younger wrestlers. You mentioned Maven, after allowing him to eliminate him at the Royal Rumble some years back, Undertaker then proceeded to beat the crap out of him all over the arena. He didn't give Maven any wins. He sold nothing. In fact, when Brock Lesnar was a rising star, he didn't even want to put him over. In their matches, Taker influenced the writers to place a fake cast on his arm which allowed him to save face and not put Brock over cleanly. Then in their Hell In The Cell match, he no-sold all of Brock's offence. Hilariously, Brock showed the Underseller what he thought of him after the match by climbing the cell effortlessly, completely no-selling the match and Undertaker's offence, giving the Undertaker a taste of his own medicine. Undertaker rolled over Lita, Matt and Jeff Hardy at the same time as Maven, and don't forget his diabolical treatment of DDP where he put himself, Kane and his bimbo wife over at DDP's expense.