Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

but the rockers looked great they should reform, I dont know who looks worst Snake or Snisky I think Snisky, and I loved the new Wrestlemania Commercial with Kurt and Chrissy

Some RAW thoughts.

- Marty Jannetty. Much respect must go to him. He looked terrific. He really seems to have sorted himself out and looked very impressive for a guy who hasn't wrestled at the top level since 1994. I marked out when I saw "The Rockers" back together again. When Kurt mentioned Jannetty's name last week, I was hoping he wouldn't look like Roddy Piper, all bloated and broken down but he looked nothing of the sort. Healthy and in great shape.

- Jake "The Drunk" Roberts. Hang your head in shame, you washed up loser.

- Gene Snitsky. This guy has so much acne on his body, he may as well just wear a sign around his neck saying "I have so much body acne because I take vast quantities of steroids and growth hormones, and yes, I do also have shrunken testicles too, which is a common side effect".

- Christy Hemme's "When Harry Met Sally" performance. Erm.....interesting to say the least. Did I mention how much I like her? ;) Nice "cameo" from Linda McMahon in that one too, and Kurt looked hilarious as Billy Crystal.

- Maria Whatshername. When Trish beat her down and Fit Finley found her, why did she sound as if she was doing the "When Harry Met Sally" scene too? Did I mention how much I like her too? :P

- Triple H. Let me get this straight. All it took was ONE low blow and ONE Pedigree to beat Chris Benoit? A few years back, it took THREE Rock Bottom's for the Rock to beat Stone Cold Steve Austin. THAT Triple H, is called "Putting Over" an opponent. Please, look it up.

- Randy Orton. Thank you for RKO-ing Jake Roberts. Thankyou very much.

Man, Jake Looked And Sounded Horrible ;) Looked Like He Barely Made It To The Ring And When He Didm Seemed Like It Winded Him.

But Marty Jannetty Looked Great. You'd Almost Think He Was A New Guy :P

Man, Jake Looked And Sounded Horrible  Looked Like He Barely Made It To The Ring And When He Didm Seemed Like It Winded Him.

A disgrace.

But Marty Jannetty Looked Great. You'd Almost Think He Was A New Guy

He looked superb. It may be a good idea to sign Jannetty on a six month deal or something and let him and HBK have a run with the Tag Team belts, since they never had an official reign as the Rockers. Jannetty certainly deserves a place on the roster more than Gene S*itsky. With more in-ring time, he can improve on his performance tonight, although he needs some better ring attire :P

Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty would bring some pride and prestige back to the Tag Team Division's of either Raw or Smackdown. It would keep HBK busy after Wrestlemania until what I think should be a feud with Eddie Guerrero. Then Jannetty could do something else with someone in the WWE or if he wants to, he could retire.

I just hope they don't tell Angle to squash Jannetty in their match on Smackdown. For heaven's sake, give a guy a decent match. It wouldn't kill the WWE to do that.

I feel Hogan or Austin one of them will take care of Hassam and Daivari, and I totally agree with signing Marty to a contract hell they resigned Golddust and Henning for a while, you could put him on Smackdown and have a good feud with him and Jordan

Did Ya Notice The Sign That Said "What You Talkin' Bout Daivari?" 

:P ;)

Hassan should definately get a match at Wrestlemania. The guy is massively over and a terrific heel. I see a lot of potential in this guy. Davari is priceless on the mike. I don't understand what he's saying, but it sounds cool.

:borg2:

he's The Iron Sheik 2.0 its easy to make a Character on a stereotype, if McMahon wanted something Different what about making him a Face

it took THREE Rock Bottom's for the Rock to beat Stone Cold Steve Austin.

And a Stunner :P

I just finished watching the TNA PPV. Jarrett squeaks by one more time by having Monte Brown turn on DDP by giving him the Pounce setting up Jarrett for the win. I don't think this guy's ego will ever let him drop the belt. Its really dragging down the promotion.

he's The Iron Sheik 2.0 its easy to make a Character on a stereotype, if McMahon wanted something Different what about making him a Face

Vince's horizons are not that broad. In his mind if a person is Arab they MUST be either evil shieks, terrorists, sympathisers or fanatics

And a Stunner

;) :P

I don't think this guy's ego will ever let him drop the belt. Its really dragging down the promotion.

I loathe Jeff Jarrett even more than I detest Triple H.

And for me, that's really saying something. :borg2:

Hey Guys, I Just Got Christy Hemme's Issue.  It's Alright :P

310517[/snapback]

I checked it out at the bowling alley shes hot, but I wanted more

I just got the Christy Hemme issue in the mail. She turned out just as I expected. A plastic Barbie doll.

I just read where Jake the Snake is scheduled for hip replacement surgery. From the looks of him the other night, he needs more than just his hip replaced.

Also, it appears that Orton's move to Smackdown is definite. They are moving him for 2 reasons. One is to try to boost Smackdown's ratings. The other is to get him away from the RAW divas. He constantly gets in trouble with them.

Kind of offtopic, but I was bored tonight watching my WM 17 DVD and a funny line came up by JR during the TLC Match He Said Lita is Jerking Edge Off, Kinda Funny if ya think about it now a few years down the road :P

Kind of offtopic

No such thing on my WWE thread. :P ;) :P

but I was bored tonight watching my WM 17 DVD and a funny line came up by JR during the TLC Match He Said Lita is Jerking Edge Off, Kinda Funny if ya think about it now a few years down the road 

Brilliant and hilarious!!!! ;):borg2:

ok heres a good Question what do you think was the best & the Worst Wrestlemania's

Best WM 14, &WM 3

WM 14 was basically the 1st WM since WM 3 without alot of Gimmick Characters and brought in the Attitude era, WM 3 had a ton of classic matches it gets honorable Mention just for the Savage/Steamboat match alone

Worst WM 2000 & WM 9

not 1 singles match at Mania 2000 with the horrible WWF/rap promo the whole time, & WM 9 just had a weird tone to it and the ending I feel hurt Hitman a little

ok heres a good Question what do you think was the best & the Worst Wrestlemania's

It is a very good question actually.

I don't really have a best Wrestlemania. But rather I have favourite matches from each event. If I had to choose one in particular it would be Wrestlemania V. It featured the unbelievable main event between Macho Man and Hulk Hogan which had been building since Wrestlemania IV.

The worst Wrestlemania was either IX or XI.

Wrestlemania IX was ruined by poor matches, a very small crowd at Caeser's Palace and being outdoors totally removed any atmosphere from the event, not to mention the lame Hogan title match at the end.

Wrestlemania XI was a night of technical difficulties and pathetic matches. Far too much emphasis was placed on the "celebrities" and the NFL losers were promoted as the stars of the show.

Orton's Getting In Trouble? Are The "Divas" Complaining About Harrasment?

I haven't heard anything about it. As far as I'm aware, he's going out with Stacy Keibler who's apparently dumped Horseface Test.

And When Goes To SD, He Could Very Well Turn Heel, Once Again.

He will. That's almost certain.

When he goes to Smackdown, he may finally grow his first chest hair too.

Orton's Getting In Trouble?  Are The "Divas" Complaining About Harrasment?

310629[/snapback]

Orton is constantly harrasing the Divas. Apparantly, he is a real horn dog and has been called on the carpet about it on several occassions.

Does anyone see Evolution as being finished? If not, who will the new members be?....Snitsky perhaps?

Orton's Getting In Trouble?  Are The "Divas" Complaining About Harrasment?

310629[/snapback]

Orton is constantly harrasing the Divas. Apparantly, he is a real horn dog and has been called on the carpet about it on several occassions.

310660[/snapback]

Hmm...Then Moving Him On The Show With Torrie, Dawn, Joy, Amy & Them Others Won't Help Much :P

Does anyone see Evolution as being finished? If not, who will the new members be?....Snitsky perhaps?

310661[/snapback]

The Lune Would Drive HHH Crazy. They'd Kick Him Out :P

Snitsky can't be in Evolution because he has never actually evolved.

He's actually "de-evolving" into some kind of ape-like early form of human.

Click For Spoiler
"UGH......IT WASN'T MY FAULT.....UGH!!!!!!!!!"

Homo_Neanderthal.jpg

Edited by The King