Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Who is Helga? What is a drill slam? and who in the blue hell is Bucertee???

:clap:  :)  :pinch:

300936[/snapback]

I Was Wondering That Myself :clap:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

That always makes me laugh.

You get someone who says "I hate wrestling" or something.

Yet, they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it.

:pinch:  :)  :clap:

:clap: Yeah, just like non fans of ENT who are happy to see it die.

They saw maybe a handful of episodes, immediately judged it inferior and never gave it anymore of a FAIR chance while others, its core fans today, patiently watched and waited for it to grow up which it was just NOW finally doing but even before its most important sweeps weeks ever its legs have been chopped out from under it the moment it learned how to stand and we its true parents must endure the slings and arrows of the uninformed who know ABSOULTLY NOTHING about what it is to be a fan of ENT.

I Don't Even Bother Trying To Explain It Anymore. :clap:

As John Cena's Song Says

Like A Broken Needle, Kid You Missin's The Point.

Anyways...I Don't Blame People For Not Liking It....Cause Even As A Fan....I Can Totally See How It's Not For Everyone. :pinch:

That always makes me laugh.

You get someone who says "I hate wrestling" or something.

Yet, they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it.

:pinch:  :)  :clap:

:clap: Yeah, just like non fans of ENT who are happy to see it die.

They saw maybe a handful of episodes, immediately judged it inferior and never gave it anymore of a FAIR chance while others, its core fans today, patiently watched and waited for it to grow up which it was just NOW finally doing but even before its most important sweeps weeks ever its legs have been chopped out from under it the moment it learned how to stand and we its true parents must endure the slings and arrows of the uninformed who know ABSOULTLY NOTHING about what it is to be a fan of ENT.

300951[/snapback]

Yeah...Seems Sci-Fi Ingeneral Suffers From That From Certain People.

Yhea you people are right I know absoultly nogthing about the WWE. Well I heard of the drill slam, helga is a sterotypic name for a female that could kick any mans but and buckertee was a wrestler back in the day when I actually watched it a little bit but I butchered the spelling.

no hard fellings anyone.

Yeah, just like non fans of ENT who are happy to see it die.

Before they cancelled it, I supported keeping it on the air and letting it go to it's full seven seasons. But now that's it been cancelled, I think it's a good decision.

They saw maybe a handful of episodes, immediately judged it inferior and never gave it anymore of a FAIR chance while others, its core fans today, patiently watched and waited for it to grow up

Why would we have to wait? Are you happy waiting three full seasons before they finally produce some good episodes? Let's assume you are right, and the show began to improve in Season Four, then WOW!!!! that's amazing, they only wasted nearly half the expected run of the series with poor episodes. Gee, that's really something to be grateful for!!!!

which it was just NOW finally doing but even before its most important sweeps weeks ever its legs have been chopped out from under it the moment it learned how to stand and we its true parents must endure the slings and arrows of the uninformed who know ABSOULTLY NOTHING about what it is to be a fan of ENT.

Parents???

What are you talking about??? :clap:

Anyway I saw nearly every episode for the first three seasons. I gave it enough time to impress me, but it didn't, and even with all that, I said "Hey, I'll watch the fourth season when it starts in March" so even after all the poor episodes I endured I was willing to give the show ANOTHER chance!!!!! So now that it's cancelled, I'm not upset about it. I was expecting something like this to happen.

Some Trek fans saw quite enough and they tuned out. They had every right to do so.

Why can't you just accept that the show failed because not enough Trek fans liked it? The reason that they didn't like it was because they didn't think it was good enough, and that's a pretty good reason not to watch a TV show IMO.

Think maybe it was "Booker T." or something, RK?

I've never watched wrestling, especially not the over-acted type that I personally consider the WWE, etc, to be. I have no problem with other people liking it, though. To each his own. :clap:

Also, let's try not to forget the topic of this thread, everyone. :pinch:

Anyway, back to "WWE" :clap:

Yhea you people are right I know absoultly nogthing about the WWE.

Thankyou for saying that. I appreciate it. :pinch:

buckertee was a wrestler back in the day when I actually watched it a little bit but I butchered the spelling.

You mean "Booker T?"

This guy:

booker_t.jpg

no hard fellings anyone.

No problem. :clap:

Edited by The King

I've never watched wrestling, especially not the over-acted type that I personally consider the WWE, etc, to be.

That's a very good point.

It's one the reasons Bill Goldberg was never happy when he spent a year in the WWE. He was never a fan of the "sports-entertainment" style that Vince McMahon built his WWE upon. Goldberg favoured more emphasis on in-ring action, and to a certain extent, so do I.

Hey King, You Seen The Two WM21 Promos They Got So Far? 

Yes!!!!! :pinch:

The "Eugene Gump" skit is just absolutely hilarious. :clap:

The "BraveHHHeart" one was surprising. I didn't think that Flair and HHH would make fun of themselves, but I was impressed. It was very funny. When HHH does things like that, I find him more appealing as a character.

:clap:

My Favorite Part Is Regal Saying "Run , Eugene, Run!" :pinch:

And Yeah...Seeing Flair And HHH Make Fools Of Themselves Was Surprising To Me, lol

I Love It When All We See Are Spears In The Ground, The From Off Camera We Hear Flair "WOOOOOOOOO!" :clap:

Regal Saying "Run , Eugene, Run!"

Yes, that's brilliant. :clap:

I would accept the Eugene character, assuming they let Nick Dinsmore wrestle properly when he's in the ring.

I still think Flair needs to tone down the HHH praise on Raw though. :pinch::clap:

Yeah...Seeing Flair Praise HHH Like He Does Is Sickening.

I Was A Huge HHH Fan Ofcourse, Until He Got Shoved Down Our Throats.

And As For Eugene...Yeah...Not Being In Character As Much When He's Wrestling Would Be Cool.

Yeah...Seeing Flair Praise HHH Like He Does Is Sickening.

Absolutely. When he calls HHH "the greatest wrestler alive today" I think "No Ric, he isn't....YOU ARE THE GREATEST WRESTLER ALIVE TODAY" and besides, The Rock, Randy Savage, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, and Hulk Hogan are all still alive. HHH couldn't carry the dirty socks of those guys.

I Was A Huge HHH Fan Ofcourse, Until He Got Shoved Down Our Throats.

Yeah, he was awesome in DX, very funny and witty, he was also great in 2000, but after his injury, it just turned into a nightmare. He got married, and it became worse.

And As For Eugene...Yeah...Not Being In Character As Much When He's Wrestling Would Be Cool.

I agree entirely. The sad thing is that Nick Dinsmore is more than capable of wrestling to a high standard. But they won't let him. The character of a mentally handicapped man being able to wrestle to a world-class degree would be incredibly inspiring and poignant. It would only reflect well on Vince McMahon, Dinsmore, and the WWE.

You Know What Would Be Awsome? Ric Flair In His Prime Going One On One With Ric Flair In His Prime :clap:

Well, After HHH's Injury, When He Came Back As A Face, Things Weren't So Bad Yet.

And Surely Eugene's Character Won't Stay This Way Forever?

Ric Flair in his prime would give HHH a wrestling lesson. :clap:

Well, After HHH's Injury, When He Came Back As A Face, Things Weren't So Bad Yet.

True. I remember when he came back and won the Royal Rumble, the fans were really behind him. It ended when he had that horrible match with Y2J at WM18. People could see he and Steph were playing Jericho and making him look very weak. Jericho was booked in a lesser role than Stephanie, despite being the champion.

And Surely Eugene's Character Won't Stay This Way Forever?

I think it will. You have to remember that things that occur to the reasonable wrestling fans of the world like us on this thread and people on other sites don't necessarily occur to Vince because he's constantly surrounded by "yes men" who agree with every decision he makes. If they don't, he fires them or removes them from the booking committee. He did that to Tommy Dreamer and Paul Heyman.

Hmm...Obviously Vince Doesn't Know That It's Good To Listen.

More worryingly, his daughter has inherited the same problem. :clap:

And The Way They've Treated Jericho In The Past Is Unforgivable.

That's right. Can you imagine Vince asking Macho Man when he was the WWE Champion to appear on screen walking a dog? :clap:

Macho would have punched him in the mouth. :pinch:

Yeah..Seems They Only Listen To Eachother.

And..Isn't The Idea To Give The Audiance What They Want...Atleast...Some Of The Time? Beniot's Run With The Belt Was Very Welcomed Though.

And I Think Savage Would Have Quit Too, Before Vince Could Fire Him For The Punch, lol

And..Isn't The Idea To Give The Audiance What They Want...Atleast...Some Of The Time? Beniot's Run With The Belt Was Very Welcomed Though.

That's the general idea. The problem occurs when a promoter thinks "Hey, these belts don't mean anything, they are just props". Wrestling fans would disagree. When Savage faced Hogan at WMV, was the belt just a prop? Or did it mean something more. I think it did. :clap:

And I Think Savage Would Have Quit Too, Before Vince Could Fire Him For The Punch, lol

Well at least Bret Hart smacked him in the face when he got screwed over. :clap::pinch:

That's the general idea. The problem occurs when a promoter thinks "Hey, these belts don't mean anything, they are just props". Wrestling fans would disagree. When Savage faced Hogan at WMV, was the belt just a prop? Or did it mean something more. I think it did.  :clap:

Well...If You Wanna Get Technical About It.. :pinch:

And Deserved To Go Out Better Than He Did, Considering All He Had Done For The Company.

And I'm Outta Here Man, See Ya. :clap:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

And Deserved To Go Out Better Than He Did, Considering All He Had Done For The Company.

That's right. Vince had "convinced" himself that Bret would appear on Nitro with the WWE Championship Belt, even though legally it was impossible. There was no reason to take the title from him in the manner he did. Terrible way to treat Bret.

:clap:

See Ya, Sam!!!!! :pinch:

"My letter to the WWE"

Dear Vince McMahon

Please bring THIS lunatic back to the WWE:

brocklesnar.jpg

He is very angry and wants to kill something.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely

His Royal Highness The King

:clap::clap::pinch:

No, but I hope Vince sees it!!!! :clap:

Right now, he's teaching Brock a lesson by not signing him again. Making him realise that he walked out on the WWE. But he needs to sign him before WrestleMania.