Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

;)  :(  :)

Yeah, it only sold about 1000 copies!!!!  ;)

296450[/snapback]

LOL your kidding right?...i cant belive he even made a cd never mind sold a copy B) :lol:

Edited by hangon

No, that's the truth.

The main song was called "Be A Man", where he challenged Hulk Hogan to a fight or something.

Hogan never bothered responding and rightly so. ;)

No, that's the truth.

The main song was called "Be A Man", where he challenged Hulk Hogan to a fight or something.

Hogan never bothered responding and rightly so.  ;)

296456[/snapback]

*chokes* ;) ...just for the hell of it i am gonna have to find this cd and listen to it....intresting name for a song since The "nacho" man has done that much drugs there anit much left of his man hood :(

Edited by hangon

Well, a guy who sounds constipated 99% of the time, should NEVER pursue a singing career.

;)  ;)

296464[/snapback]

LMAO yeah i agree with that but it must have been hard to rap when you suffer from lock jaw..i know one thing his face is not normal i dont know what it is..speed,coke or horse drugs but god never intended for us to look like that :(

I've Actually Heard The Song Once Before On An Early Morning Radio Show, When The CD Came Out. Randy Savage Was A Guest That Morning Or Something. And No, Not A Rap Station. The Morning Show Is Done By Rednecks.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Macho Jury, I make the Macho Charge that Randy Savage is completely and utterly out of his Macho Mind.

Here, may I present the Macho Evidence:

Click On This Macho Link

296507[/snapback]

LMAO ok thats just so wrong...whats next?...chyna sings Sinatra's best hits...lol ;)

OOOHHH YEEEEEEEEAAHH!!!!  ;)

Hehe only macho can give a "OHHHH YEEEEAAAHH" :(

Hey, but he was still an awesome wrestler. A real talent back from the Golden Age of wrestling 1985-1992.

His match against Hogan at WrestleMania V was incredible. He was so talented, he was able to carry Hogan to the match of his life.

He wrestled four times in one night at WrestleMania IV when he became WWF Champion for the first time.

Check out his awesome match at WrestleMania III with Ricky Steamboat, which is still one of the greatest matches of all time, as is his WrestleMania VII match against the Ultimate Warrior.

He was involved in the most extreme angle in wrestling history when he allowed a King Cobra to chomp on his arm. Even though it has it's venom sacs removed, it must have still hurt.

:laugh:

I dont dis his quality as a wrestler i have every WM,SS,RR, from 86 to 90 and he features heavy in all of them ,theres no doubt he is in the top 5 all time but the guy was plain loco...mucho loco :laugh:

I have a lot of tapes from that era too.

I like watching them. It reminds me of how good the WWF used to be.

To be honest, I miss the competition from WCW.

In the "old days" I used to watch Raw AND Nitro on Friday nights.

Those were the days. :laugh:

I have a lot of tapes from that era too.

I like watching them. It reminds me of how good the WWF used to be.

Hehe today i was watching SS 88 Britsh bulldogs vs the fabulous ruoges(great match 40 mins long).....i couldnt help to think back when i first saw it on sky cable when i was 9 years old and after it giving my best mate a atomic knee drop ..lol ahhhh yes those where the days :laugh:

Yeah, that match was awesome, I have that tape too.

Both great tag teams, back when the WWE actually HAD a proper tag team division.

Of course back then, the WWE actually had bookers and creative writers who weren't talentless hacks.

Its a real shame that some wrestlers just don't know when to quit. Macho Man wrestled on the last NWA/TNA PPV and was really pathetic. Hall and Nash are there too and are equally horrible.

I also hate it when past super-stars take menial jobs with the WWE just to stay near the action. Check it out whenever the WWE send out "Security" personnel. It usually consists of Tony Garea, a former 5 time tag champ from way back, Dean Malenko, a former Horseman and cruiserweight champ, Sargeant Slaughter, former WWE champ and all around legend and Arn Anderson, legendary Horseman. These guys now just run out to break up a fight and are referred to just as "Security". Their names and status are completely downplayed. The latest travesty is that the WWE just hired on Ricky Steamboat as a road agent. How the mighty have fallen!

I agree with you Kor. There's nothing sadder than watching an athlete continue when they are past it and washed up.

Hall is a drunk and always will be. He's had about 584 chances to get his life together but flushes it down the toilet everytime. Nash is a lazy useless idiot who brings down any company he is associated with. How people can hire and how some "fans" (marks of the worst kind) can cheer for these two jabronis is beyond me.

Yeah, that match was awesome, I have that tape too.

Both great tag teams, back when the WWE actually HAD a proper tag team division.

Of course back then, the WWE actually had bookers and creative writers who weren't talentless hacks.

296793[/snapback]

I agree infact today i took another trip down memory lane and watched WM3....The 6-Man Tag match featuring The Hart Foundation and Danny Davis against The British Bulldogs and Tito Santana...good classic action :laugh:

Awesome match.

The ending with Danny Davis hitting Davey with the megaphone is hilarious.

It's amazing to see how a skinny referee had more charisma and was a far bigger heel than half these jabronis in the current WWE, and he took a hell of a beating in that match too including a vicious piledriver, and when Dynamite clotheslined or chopped someone, it REALLY DID hurt :laugh:

Just read Mick Foley's book when he mentions that during a match, Dynamite clotheslined him so hard, he broke his jaw and suplexed him so fast, his boots came off.

Dynamite and Davey Boy were probably the greatest tag team in WWF history.

Dynamite had the speed and toughness which influenced Chris Benoit to this day.

Davey Boy had incredible strength and superb technical ability. He lost a lot of that ability in the early 90's when he became too muscular, but by 1996 he dropped a lot of the muscle and slimmed down and had one of the best years of his professional career that IMO should have been rewarded with the WWF Championship.

His 1996 feud with Shawn Michaels was outstanding, especially their match at King Of The Ring 1996.

Davey Boy Smith is very much missed. :blink: and so is Dynamite, who is still alive but now sadly confined to a wheelchair.

Edited by The King

Just read Mick Foley's book when he mentions that during a match, Dynamite clotheslined him so hard, he broke his jaw and suplexed him so fast, his boots came off.

I can belive that..i have a few matches of the bulldogs on tape and dvd... Dymite's clothes line is as hard as bradshaws "clothes line from hell" and his snap suplex is omething todays superstars could learn from,he deserves the name Dymite cuz when that guy got in the ring he exploded :laugh:

Dynamite and Davey Boy were probably the greatest tag team in WWF history.

Not just cuz i am english myself but i agree they are the best tag team ever in wwf/wwe..i dont think i have seen one match where they looked green,back in the days Monsoon and the body offen said they where the best and even to this day J.R mentions them as the best ever.

His 1996 feud with Shawn Michaels was outstanding, especially their match at King Of The Ring 1996

Hmm dont think i have seen that match...the only match i have of davey boy smith pre 1996 is a 6 man title match with Austin as enforcer...six pack challenge or something like that and he looked well trimed and in good conditon....yeah they will both be missed but thats why i like watching the old stuff that way they are never really gone...like the superstars say WM is a chance to live forever.

Edited by hangon

You're completely right, Hang.

Though I'm not filled with confidence that WrestleMania XXI is going to be a classic like previous 'Mania's have been.

If HHH versus Batista is the best they can do, that's pretty poor IMO.

Being "Stuck With What We Got", I Wanna See Orton VS HHH At WM XXI. If HHH Will Drop The Belt To Batista At The RR (If They Even Get A Match) And Then Have Orton Win The Rumble...Then I'll Be Impressed..Again...

HHH Dropping The Belt To Benoit (And The Being The One That Tapped Out) Really Shocked Me! :blink: :laugh:

Being "Stuck With What We Got", I Wanna See Orton VS HHH At WM XXI.  If HHH Will Drop The Belt To Batista At The RR (If They Even Get A Match) And Then Have Orton Win The Rumble...Then I'll Be Impressed..Again...

HHH Dropping The Belt To Benoit (And The Being The One That Tapped Out) Really Shocked Me!  :o   :laugh:

297057[/snapback]

Yeah that would be worth watching but its doubtful it will happen..but you never know stranger things have happened at WM :blink:

Edited by hangon

I was amazed when I saw Triple H actually tapping out at Mania XX.

Then I looked out of the window and saw a flock of pigs flying through the night sky and thought "Ahhh, so THAT explains it".

:blink: :o :laugh:

Yeah that would be worth watching but its doubtful it will happen..but you never know stranger things have happened at WM 

I'm kinda hoping Andre The Giant comes back, shocks the world by revealing he faked his own death, challenges Triple H for a World championship match, does a moonsault, pins the big-nosed one and retires from professional wrestling in a blaze of glory and a massive pyrotechnic display.

Now THAT would be strange.

:o :o

I'm kinda hoping Andre The Giant comes back, shocks the world by revealing he faked his own death, challenges Triple H for a World championship match, does a moonsault, pins the big-nosed one and retires from professional wrestling in a blaze of glory and a massive pyrotechnic display.

Now THAT would be strange.

LMAO and then you wake up with your head in a bowl of cornflakes :laugh: ..but yeah that would be a match well worth paying for...mabe they should start doing old timers grudge matches :blink:

Old timers matches?

They already have them.

Ric Flair wrestles occasionally.

:o  :laugh:  :o

297081[/snapback]

LOL yeah some classic's like undertaker v hogan...or snake v macho...or one match i would love to see is Demolition v L.O.D :blink:

undertaker v hogan

Yes, they met at the 1991 Survivor Series, which the Undertaker won.

It eventually all led to Ric Flair winning the WWF Championship at the 1992 Royal Rumble after an awesome performance. :laugh:

...or snake v macho...

Curiously, for such a hot feud and Jake "The Snake" Roberts' SUPERB portrayal of an evil calculating heel (that is so effective and masterful that young wrestlers are urged to study it to this very day) they never had the big payoff match at the PPV. They only had two weak matches at a special Tuesday PPV, and a Saturday Night's Main Event.

or one match i would love to see is Demolition v L.O.D

The problem with this one is that the original and most well known Demolition "Ax and Smash (Bill Eadie and Barry Darsow) were well past their best in 1991 when LOD came in. Eadie had a heart problem which meant "Crush" (Brian Adams) was brought in and the "DEMO'S vs LOD" feud we all wanted never really happened.

Instead, we had to settle for a number of Six-Man matches with either Tito Santana, Kerry Von Erich, or the Ultimate Warrior teaming up with LOD to face Demolition.

Shame actually.

Damn.....I Miss Watching Old Matches. Gotta See If My Brother Still Has His Old Tapes.

He Had WM 2, IV, VII, VIII & X. And 2 RRs. 1990 & 1991 I Think. Best Of SummerSlam, Also.

Yes, they met at the 1991 Survivor Series, which the Undertaker won.

Yep i have that tape..flair comes in with a chair and undertaker tombstone's him on it and every time you see flair with his wcw belt on it is smuged out so you cant see it.

The problem with this one is that the original and most well known Demolition "Ax and Smash (Bill Eadie and Barry Darsow) were well past their best in 1991 when LOD came in. Eadie had a heart problem which meant "Crush" (Brian Adams) was brought in and the "DEMO'S vs LOD" feud we all wanted never really happened.

Yeah they are all well past it and i agree its a shame they never got it on back then i think it would have been one of the best tag team matches ever....i think i still have the org music from ax and smash :blink:

Kerry Von Erich

The Texas tornado :o ...IMO the best Intercontinetal champ of all time (may he rest in peace)..he is also the reason Austin took up the sport..*shakes head*..i can see a old skool tape getting put on before i go to bed :laugh: