Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

BTW- The character they have Nick ''Eugene'' Dinsmore playing on Raw is offensive and disgusting.

As head writer Stephanie McMahon should be ashamed of herself.

:o

I just don't understand the thinking of the Creative people.

Did they seriously expect this character to go over?

William Regal looks embarrassed out there with ''Eugene''.

I just don't understand the thinking of the Creative people.

Did they seriously expect this character to go over?

William Regal looks embarrassed out there with ''Eugene''.

"Creative" :P

If Steph's Brain Was Half As Big As Her "McEgos", Things Would Be Much Better.

And That Big Dumb "Game" She Plays Isn't Helping Things.

Though...He Has Surprised Me....3 Times Already In A Short Period Of Time.

He is doing well recently, he seems to understand now that main eventers must elevate future stars like Shelton.

And once again, major credit goes to John Bradshaw Layfield for the last few weeks. The guy has been priceless. Last week on Smackdown, he 'went' to the TexMex border in the dead of night to find ''illegal immigrants''.

Cruel, but hilarious.

:lol: :blush:

Edited by The King

I Haven't Been Able To See The Last SD Or RAW And I Won't See SD Tomorrow...Got Late Charges To Direct TV, lol

I'll See RAW Mondy Though :blink:

And I've Read HHHoot's Reviews. :wacko:

Yeah, I saw what happened on wwe.com

Big Show killed Kurt Angle!!!

:(

There was actually an extra segment when the cameras stopped rolling where the Big Show, climbed down the ledge to the floor where Kurt Angle lay, and consumed by greed and gluttony, proceeded to eat the fallen Smackdown GM.

Can nothing satisfy this man's hunger???

:) :cheese:

:) :) :roflmao:

I feel sorry for Torrie Wilson.

Such a beautiful woman being so close to such a fat sweaty disgusting giant sloth like the The Food Bag. She deserves a raise for certain.

And yes, the WWE say they have parted ways with Stone Cold.

I say Good!!!

:roflmao:

I didn't see Backlash because it's one of the four PPV's that we have to pay for in the UK. The others we get free.

But I'll comment on each result in brief.

WWE Backlash

Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair

It's good that they are pushing Shelton. His mike skills aren't that good, but will surely improve in time. Flair deserves credit for putting over the younger talent. Shelton is a star in the making.

The Coach vs. Tajiri

Terrible waste of time. This feud is doomed. They took Tajiri away from the Smackdown Cruiserweight division to put over Coachman??? What are they thinking.

Chris Jericho vs. Trish Stratus and Christian

All three of these are playing this feud beautifully. Although Trish is not very convincing as a hell. But it is an interesting feud and she'll become more comfortable with the new role. I'm not entirely certain that fans like calling her a 'Slut' or booing her. They'd much rather cheer for her, IMO.

Lita vs. Victoria

Victoria is a very good wrestler, but not a good Face. She seemed more comfortable as a crazy heel. Lita is very sloppy and will end up injuring someone eventually.

Cactus Jack vs. Randy Orton

This was the match I really would have liked to watch. The right outcome as it got Orton over and also added to Foley's legacy by being a gallant loser. The whole Orton-Foley feud has been executed perfectly by both guys. Orton is a future main-event star. Hardcore/Street fights are very effiective when used rarely.

La Resistance vs. The Hurricane and Rosey

A nothing match. Rosey should have been released months ago. He is an embarassment to watch. I don't get it? They release Sean O'Haire and keep this sack of S-H-*-T??? As the Hurricane would say "WAT'S UP WIT DAT????"

Kane vs. Edge

Another wasted match. Kane and Edge just started feuding for no reason. They should have delayed Edge's PPV return until he had a chance to work off his WWE ring-rust and then feud with a more suitable opponent. Also, giving him the cheap gimmick of a broken hand was pointless and robbed him of some of his heat. His next feud with Randy Orton should be very exciting to watch.

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Chris Benoit

A good result for Benoit to retain. His mike skills are still his biggest problem. He really needs a Face manager to do most of his talking for him. I would prefer Bret Hart to return and lead a New Hart Foundation which would include Benoit, Lance Storm and any other wrestler in need of direction in the WWE.

A few more things:

I think's it's about time that the Canadian wrestling fans let Montreal go now. When they continously abuse Earl Hebner about an incident that occured seven years ago, they look and sound ridiculous.

Also from what I've heard, ''Eugene'' was all over this PPV. I loathe and detest this character. Stephanie Mc Mahon, hang your head in shame. I didn't think anything would be as bad as the Gobbledeegooker and Katie Vick, but by God, they've done it!!!

:huh: :huh: :clap:

Edited by The King

yeah you said it was a good show i just have to wait 5 days then i get my monthly tape from england :) ...i need my bodyslams,chair shots,and stephs puppys :) ..lol

Click for Spoiler:

SHOW ME THE PUPPYS...LOL

I'll see Raw on Friday, but I feel that the momentum is starting to shift. I actually think that Smackdown is now the more interesting show. Raw is suffering tremendously from this inane Diva Search.

And I never thought I would say this, but Smackdown would also be improved by Stephanie returning to the show as the GM or the leader of her own faction.

Edited by The King

yeah you said it was a good show i just have to wait 5 days then i get my monthly tape from england :) ...i need my bodyslams,chair shots,and stephs puppys :blink: ..lol

Click for Spoiler:

SHOW ME THE PUPPYS...LOL

:blink: *taps foot* you want to tell me who steph is and what her puppys are hmmmm :busted: :hug: :blink:

*taps foot* you want to tell me who steph is and what her puppys are hmmmm

Steph(anie Marie McMahon) is the daughter of World Wrestling Entertainment Chairman Vincent K. McMahon, and WWE CEO Linda McMahon.

She is also head writer for all WWE storylines and characters, and she is absolutely abysmal in that job. The only reason she has such an important position in the company is simply because of the nepotism shown by her father.

Her "Puppies" are her ample sized fake breasts.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

*taps foot* you want to tell me who steph is and what her puppys are hmmmm

Steph(anie Marie McMahon) is the daughter of World Wrestling Entertainment Chairman Vincent K. McMahon, and WWE CEO Linda McMahon.

She is also head writer for all WWE storylines and characters, and she is absolutely abysmal in that job. The only reason she has such an important position in the company is simply because of the nepotism shown by her father.

Her "Puppies" are her ample sized fake breasts.

:clap::b-day::rolleyes:

Thank you for telling me that,he was watching it yesterday and was shouting that and he wouldnt tell me what he ment by it but i had a idea what it was :b-day::b-day:

Hey not fair this is my private place just the guys we had a deal,its just guys talk you know what i mean :b-day:

Oh and Thanks The King..you pulled a Shane McMahon on me...sold me out :rolleyes:

Edited by hangon

Oh and Thanks The King..you pulled a Shane McMahon on me...sold me out

:b-day::clap::rolleyes:

Well, Steph's puppies are after all, fake.

They don't impress me.

Not at all. :b-day:

Edited by The King

Oh and Thanks The King..you pulled a Shane McMahon on me...sold me out

:clap::eek: :)

Well, Steph's puppies are after all, fake.

They don't impress me.

Not at all. :b-day:

Still King that was a low blow,but you where only acting in true WWE style :b-day::clap: ..and they dont impress you :rolleyes: ..i can smell something..is it dog?? or is it cow??..noooo its*cough* Bull.... :b-day:

No, honestly.

I'm just not impressed by her in any way.

Her voice is like a fork dragged across a blackboard.

Her hair looks like frayed rope.

Her body now seems top heavy, like a English Channel car ferry.

And to be perfectly honest, she kinda looks like a bloke.

But, unfortunately, she is the daughter of the boss so we'll have to put up with her forever.

:look: <_<

No, honestly.

I'm just not impressed by her in any way.

Her voice is like a fork dragged across a blackboard.

Her hair looks like frayed rope.

Her body now seems top heavy, like a English Channel car ferry.

And to be perfectly honest, she kinda looks like a bloke.

But, unfortunately, she is the daughter of the boss so we'll have to put up with her forever.

:bow:  :angry:

<_< some of them are really good,but i belive you if you say you dont like her,after this i am no longer allowed to like her :nono::look: