Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

LOL clubber lang ..

I'll tell you something Hang. You know what match I really wanted to see in Rocky III???

Clubber Lang versus APOLLO CREED!!!!!! :laugh:

Now THAT would have been awesome!!!!! :P

They should have done it. Because the two fights between Rocky and Mr. T only lasted two rounds (the first one) and then three rounds (the second one). They should have had Clubber beat Apollo on points and then Apollo trains Rocky to take the title back. :P

With a few cool training scenes, a few arguments with Adrian, Apollo punching Paulie in the face, a montage of Rocky's title defences, a match with Hulk Hogan, Micky's death, and THREE fights, that would have been superb.

it looked better then the fight he had with piper at WM....when i see that boxing match all i can do is laugh 

That's what happens when you try to turn a boxing match into a "work" (pre-planned).

And one more thing. Mr. T "played" a boxer in Rocky III, so why did they put him into a boxing match at Wrestlemania II?

If George Clooney played a doctor in ER, does that mean we'll let him operate on someone's brain in real life??? :P

Logic like that could only come from Vince McMahon. :P :look:

LMAO King you make some great points man :P

Creed vs clubber..hmmm yeah that would have been a better idea then Rocky vs clubber twice....but IMO it wouldnt have been possible cuz Apollo would of beat the snot out of clubber :P

As for the WM2 boxing/dance match :P ...i give vince his dues he knew that match would look good on the card :P

LMAO King you make some great points man 

Thankyou!!!! :P

Creed vs clubber..hmmm yeah that would have been a better idea then Rocky vs clubber twice....but IMO it wouldnt have been possible cuz Apollo would of beat the snot out of clubber 

Yeah, Clubber was strong and all that, but Apollo was technically the best boxer in the whole series. He was fast, had greater stamina and terrific punching range. If it were real there is no way that Rocky could have ever beaten Apollo.

:P

As for the WM2 boxing/dance match  ...i give vince his dues he knew that match would look good on the card 

That's true. No one else would have had the guts to do something like Wrestlemania II, which was three seperate events, in three different arenas, in three time zones, in three different cities.

Incredible. :P

That's true. No one else would have had the guts to do something like Wrestlemania II, which was three seperate events, in three different arenas, in three time zones, in three different cities.

Incredible. :P

Yep and it was all live....i dont think anything like had ever been done till WM2 :P

Yeah, Clubber was strong and all that, but Apollo was technically the best boxer in the whole series. He was fast, had greater stamina and terrific punching range. If it were real there is no way that Rocky could have ever beaten Apollo.

Nothing else i could add to that cuz its the same as what i think.....apollo would have out classed him for sure :P

Yep and it was all live....i dont think anything like had ever been done till WM2 

That's right.

It was never done again because the general feeling was that although the event as a whole was very good, each individual site was lacking. The year after, they held WrestleMania III at the Silverdome and the attendence was around 80,000.

The WWE said the official figure was 93, 173, but this was an inflated false figure. :P

If Triple H headlined WrestleMania III, he would have inflated the figure to about 65 million people inside the Silverdome that day, just to watch him!!!!

:P

Nothing else i could add to that cuz its the same as what i think.....apollo would have out classed him for sure

I think that Stallone was jealous that Carl Weathers, who played Apollo, was in far better shape, massively more charismatic and likable, and played a boxer more believably than he did, and THAT'S why Apollo was killed off in Rocky IV.

:P :laugh: :P

My favorite wrestler Lita won the women's champison belt yes! Trish is history for good with that belt. There will be a pay per view for the heavyweight title that would be good I can't wait for that to happen with that title.

Lizzy S

I've argued for some time now on a couple of sites that the WWE Women's Championship should be scrapped.

There's simply not enough women's talent in the WWE to justify having a title for them, and I have never liked watching two women wrestle. :dude:

You see, if the WWE recruited really talented women from various companies, it would still fail, because most of them look like old boilers. Talented? Yes, Attractive? Nah, and because of that, the WWE and it's audience as it stands right now would not accept them. The fans could be conditioned to appreciate them given enough time, but I seriously doubt the WWE would devote the necessary time to do so.

Women in the WWE should be limited to attractive valets and managers who occasionally wrestle....with perhaps Torrie Wilson and Stacey Keibler as "Divas" for promotional purposes and time killing segments between matches. It worked very well before when the WWE had the awesome and priceless "Sensational Sherri" as Randy Savage's "manager" and Miss Elizabeth (RIP :laugh:) who was universally loved by WWE fans.

Though, don't for one second think I am being a sexist. Things like "Bra and Panties" matches, mud/chocolate wrestling, "Lingerie" matches, Bikini contests, Pillow Fights and all that other juvenile nonsense should NOT be featured in the WWE since they aren't sexy in the least and all they do is embarrass the WWE, humiliate the women who participate, and alienate the female audience which the WWE urgently needs to attract.

I kinda agree with you King....i only watch womens wrestleing for the babes in bikini's :dude: ..i think its a waste of air time to have a 30min match where 2 women are play fighting for a plastic belt...lol..the worst is when they have a match like that on a big PPV IMO they just dont have any other matches for the card.

Lita is hot there is no getting round that :laugh:

Well, at least Vince has found some use for his divas. I just read where Vince and Playboy have made a deal where 9 of the divas will be doing a spread in Playboy.The only hold-outs were Stacy Keibler,Trish and Lita. The others will all pose.

Edited by Kor37

I kinda agree with you King....i only watch womens wrestleing for the babes in bikini's 

I don't even like wathcing that to be honest. It just looks like two plastic dolls in the ring. They don't really look like REAL women. It's like watching two action figures. :P

..i think its a waste of air time to have a 30min match where 2 women are play fighting for a plastic belt...lol..

Please don't get me started on "belts". I could rant for hours on those. :bow:

the worst is when they have a match like that on a big PPV IMO they just dont have any other matches for the card.

Women's wrestling should be banned on PPV. :P

Lita is hot there is no getting round that 

Really, you think so? I don't think so.

She has a lovely hair colour, but the rest? NAH!!!!!

Big tattoo on her arm that looks like a fungal infection. Kinda masculine looking face, bad skin, poor dress sense. Yuk!!!! :P

Well, at least Vince has found some use for his divas. I just read where Vince and Playboy have made a deal where 9 of the divas will be doing a spread in Playboy.

Yeah, I guess that's OK (not that I buy that particular.....erm....publication) :)

B) :hug:

Edited by The King

I don't even like wathcing that to be honest. It just looks like two plastic dolls in the ring. They don't really look like REAL women. It's like watching two action figures.  :P

:hug: ok thats true but you have 3 or 4 that are good looking.....and i dont mean china :bow:..i wouldnt mess with her...lol :P

and i dont mean china ..i wouldnt mess with her...lol

Chyna has enough problems to deal with right now. :bow:

Oh, how I loathe and detest her. :hug:

292213[/snapback]

Chyna..lol i always spell her name wrong :P ..but thats because i am used to calling her "man beast" :P ..ok she is disgusting to look at but you have to give her respect i have seen her get the snot beat out of her and still come back for more,shes one tuff lady..well thing :) ..but yeah steroid abuse and cocaine addiction tends to mess one up.

but thats because i am used to calling her "man beast"

:hug::bow: Brilliant!!!!

Well lately, she tried a singing career, but she sounded like a whale giving birth. :)

Then she made a sex tape with her boyfriend X-Pac (really he should be called X-Perm) and she's released that. :P

She'll do anything for some publicity.

If anyone needed a vicious "RKO", it's her. :P

The King who are u talkin about that need a RKO too who? Smackdown was in iraq on thursday night for me it thursday and i missed it of course like I did with raw on monday.

Lizzy S

Then she made a sex tape with her boyfriend X-Pac (really he should be called X-Perm) and she's released that.  :(

LMAO.... X-Perm :laugh: ...no wonder had his neck broken a few times after sleeping with "the man beast" B)

Hey Folks.

I Ordered Direct TV's Road To WrestleMania Package. I Get NYR, RR & NWO. It's $88.95. Cheaper Than Buying Them Separately. I Almost Didn't, Considering That I've Never Bought A SD PPV, But I Figured, What The Hell....I Can Do It.

So No Way Out 2005 Will Be The First SmackDown Exclusive PPV I've Ever Seen, lol

I think Randy Orton should get it because of what has happen to him in the last few weeks. As for HHH... I hope he gets his face shoved right in to the chain walls.

I Think Batista Will Win, The Lose It To HHH At The RR, Then As For The Royal Rumble It self. I Think It'll Come Down To Cena & Orton With Orton Winning, Giving Us Triple H VS Orton At WM21.

Triple H will win it.

But I don't see the point of having an Elimination Chamber match just a few weeks before the Royal Rumble.

This kind of match should be reserved for a major PPV, not some third rate PPV.

To be honest, I'm pretty disillusioned with the WWE right now.

It's as bad right now as it was in 1992-1996.