Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Yeah...The Whole Thing They've Been Building Up Between HHH & Batista Became Abit Anti-Climactic....Unless There's More At The RR

But I Stand By My RR Prediction....Orton & Cena With Orton Winning.

I think Randy Orton should get it because of what has happen to him in the last few weeks. As for HHH... I hope he gets his face shoved right in to the chain walls.

295537[/snapback]

I cant stand Randy orton but thats just my feelings about him..and dont start me on Gonzo(HHH)since the day he hooked up with Steph"there not real and i dont have a clue what this bussiness is about" i have hated that guy,i give him respect he can put on a show but thats as far as i will go :waaaa: ...you know what WWE needs...another AUSTIN i know he cant do it anymore but he put the Raw in War and the WWE needs another hellraiser like him B)

Maybe they may need another ROCK! B) :waaaa:

Edited by Odie

The wwe does need an other austin. in my opinan raws storlines are really beging to suck.

295677[/snapback]

Hell yeah to that and it is starting to get a bit dry the story lines :waaaa:

Cena's The Ideal Hellraiser.....If They'll Just Do It! B)

Intresting concept...Cena has the attitude but not the ring presance to fill Autsins boots IMO...but mabe in 3 years or so he will have that edge.

I'm all for Cena moving to Raw, as long as Triple H moves to Smackdown.

But that won't happen.

I just knew HHH would get the title back last night. That's why I think it was held in Puerto Rico. Those fans would be just happy to see a live WWE PPV because none have been held in PR before. So they wouldn't be too upset if he won again.

But the WWE just gets worse IMO.

And there's no way that will change as long as HHH is married to Vince.....erm, I mean Stephanie.

:waaaa:

It was a decent match, but like Summerslam's Elimination Chamber it was anti-climatic because it was obviously everyone wanted Batista to win (except me because of my disillusionment :waaaa:) but Triple H "won" it.

Like the one with Goldberg where he destroyed everyone and then lost after a brief scuffle with HHH which lasted all of two minutes.

Utter and total crap.

The WWE will lose more fans if HHH continues to rule the booking.

You know with everything that has been going on in the last few months you would think J.R. and King would go and work out so they could kick butt. We all know that they already get their butts kick, but I like them.

You know with everything that has been going on in the last few months you would think J.R. and King would go and work out so they could kick butt. We all know that they already get their butts kick, but I like them.

296020[/snapback]

LOL i think JR is cool i love his stats on which superstar played high school football and where they played or his remarks on "high impact moves"..i never knew he had a PHD :waaaa:

Muhammed Hassan should have killed Lawlwer in a very brief squash match, not in a ten minute match against an old fossil. On the plus side, Davari at ringside was a riot. B)

I don't like Lawler and Ross.

Ross because of his obsession with the Oklahoma Sooners, College sports especially Grid Iron, and his screaming and hollering trying to put people over, which is not necessary.

When Eddie Guerrero won the real WWE Championship, as much as I don't like these guys Michael Cole and Tazz remained virtually silent and it made it look very dignified and meaningful.

Lawler I haven't liked since they turned him into a "Face" announcer. He was better as a "heel" who antagonised people. Now, he's just a plastic surgery enhanced perv who has virtually destroyed any credibility of any woman in the WWE except for Steph who writes compliments for herself into the scripts.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Lawler was annoucing when Miss Elizabeth was around? :waaaa:

For me, the best announce team will always be Jesse "The Body" Ventura and Gorilla Monsoon.

Bobby Heenan was good too, but I preferred him as the greatest manager of all time. Too often during his announcing he stammered and stuttered and his jokes were repetitive nonsense.

Edited by The King

For me, the best announce team will always be Jesse "The Body" Ventura and Gorilla Monsoon

Yeah i agree they where the best announce team ever in the WWF/WWE...i used to love the suits "The body" used to wear ;) :)

Can you imagine what would have happened if Lawler was annoucing when Miss Elizabeth was around?  ;)

LOL he is the biggest perv ever,all he goes on about is puppys dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with that :( ..but it would not have been right to make comments like that about Miss E B)

but it would not have been right to make comments like that about Miss E

Definately not.

Macho would have shot him. ;)

296265[/snapback]

LOL "ohhh yeahhhh"...thats one guy who was really out there somewhere ;)