Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Hmm...Well...All I Have To Say Is...Whatever He Does....I Don't Really Care :picard-sith:

Going To Bed Now. *Puts Sleeper Hold On Self*

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Goldberg can pack his bags and go to Japan.

Most people never liked him anyway.

We never wanted him in the WWE.

:picard-sith::clap:

Edited by The King

Stone Cold Steve Austin was arrested again a few days ago for hitting his new girlfriend.

Does this guy have mental problems?

Maybe someone needs to piledrive this women-beating loser and show people that his 'Drunken-Redneck-Trailer-Park-Trash' character is actually very real.

WWE should release him immediately from his contract.

It wouldn't really be a big loss, since all he does is ride around on his Quad (which I actually like more than Austin himself) and Stun a few people, putting himself further over at their expense (ask Rene Dupree for details).

:frusty::picard-sith::force:

Someone should explain to that idiot the difference between 'character' and real-life.

BTW- Why does he need to wear enormous knee braces on both legs simply to drive an ATV down to the ring and pop people with a few lame Stone Cold Stunners???

:o

With Benoit's and Eddie's title reigns, Cena's push and the hopeful elevation of Shelton, it seems at the moment at least that Vince is actually starting to listen to the fans and push the company in the direction that it needs to go.

Good work so far Vince, keep it up.

:thumbs:

Saturday is Smackdown for us.

With Kurt guiding the show, it can only be good.

I'm not so sure about this Booker T heel turn though. It could have been better handled. Last week, when he came out and said that he didn't want to be there, it just created negative heat. The fans kinda switched off.

He could have just attacked one of the 'faces' and that would have been better.

If they push him this time, it'll probably be the last major push of his active career since it seems likely that retirement is on the horizon for Booker T.

BTW- Booker T is the most decorated 'WCW' athlete in that company's history.

<_<

His professional career started in the mid nineties as ''GI Bro'' in WCW.

He's had some back problems in recent years, but he has been talking about retiring for a while now. Apparently, he wants to get into TV and movies.

Good luck to him.

<_<

I don't think he would.

Regarding the Rock, he won't be appearing in the WWE for the rest of 2004.

I would say the end is now in sight for the Rock's wrestling career. I think the WWE should release him from his contract and let him make movies without interuption. It is true that he benefits from using the WWE to promote his movies and they benefit from the occasional appearance that he makes, but his rare appearances with the WWE simply does not justify his salary.

I would also like to see Stone Cold Steve Austin released from his contract and they can use the money they paid those two guys in a better way.

Mark Henry will be released in 2006 when his 10-Year contract expires in that year.

Sadly, The Big Show's contract doesn't expire until 2009!!!

Both those fat boys get huge salaries.

<_<

I wish people would stop saying professional wrestling is fake. It is real.

It's the FANS that are fake.

That's the second time this message has been posted.

It didn't make any sense the first time, and it still makes no sense.

Honestly at 'Mania, I would have preferred to see Foley and Orton in a one on one.

I really wouldn't have missed The Rock if he didn't appear at WMXX.

The Big Show is a disgrace.

If he doesn't slim down, he'll have serious heart problems. The stress on his knees and feet must be immense. He's still in his early thirties, and he's a physical wreck. He can't wrestle for more than five minutes without getting totally exhausted. He loves junk food, he is a smoker, and he has been quoted in interviews stating that he never exercises or goes to the gym.

He gets paid too much, whether he works or not. He's a fat, lazy, unmotivated bum!!

Edited by The King

You see, that's where the WWE is stuck.

In 1999, they were so desperate to sign him from WCW they offered him a 10-Year contract worth about $19,000 a month, I believe.

They didn't realise that by offering him this contract, that he could basically let his physique decline and he would still get paid, no matter what.

The only way out of that contract is for The Big Show/Paul Wight to quit, which he won't do. So the WWE try to put him in angles and programs that humiliate him, in the hopes that he'll get sick of it and leave the company, or at least, give him the motivation to get himself in shape before it kills him.

So far, no success. It's a shame, a waste of natural gifts.

If he did get off his fat @$$ and work out, he could be a dominant player in the WWE for many years to come.

Terri Runnels and Sean O'Haire have been released by WWE.

No big loss with Terri.

She was basically a "Half-Plastic / Half-Human Walking Pair Of Fake Breasts".

:)

The Sean O'Haire release is more disappointing. I'm sure they could have devised a solid program for him with WWE. It's sad to see that guys like A-Train and Rosey are employed by the company when talents like O'Haire are released.

A real shame.

:laugh:

One positive to be taken from WWE this last week: John "Bradshaw" Layfield shows real promise. I actually like this new character of his.

:vbg2:

Edited by The King

Yeah, I Read About Terri And O'Haire. I Guess He'll Be Joining NWA-TNA Where They'll Most Likely Do Something With Him.

As For Bradshaw...Yeah..Bout Time He Had A Change, lol :drool:

Should Be Entertaining :vbg2:

How about this:

I don't think that this 'brand rivalry' will work since the fans do not have a general alliegence to one show as opposed to the other. Plus, by having two world champions, two tag champions, etc, it dilutes the worth of those belts and the guys who hold those belts. For example, Eddie Guerrero is the ACTUAL WWF/WWE champion, but because of the second world title on Raw, he is really regarded as 'The Smackdown Champion' and this is not good.

So this is what I suggest:

The 'RAW' brand becomes 'WCW'. "Monday Night Raw" becomes 'WCW Nitro'. This brand/company will be run by Eric Bischoff and the following titles will be defended on this show:

The WCW World Championship. (They would use Benoit's belt)

The WCW United States Championship.

The WCW Cruiserweight Championship (exclusive to WCW)

The WCW Tag Team Championship.

WCW Nitro would be the 'wrestling' show, featuring more in-ring action and athleticism. This would be the show for the smaller wrestlers and more technically gifted guys.

Now, the 'SMACKDOWN' brand would become 'WWE'. "Smackdown" would become 'WWE Raw'. This brand/company would be run by Vince McMahon and these titles would be defended:

The WWE World Championship. (I would suggest bringing back the design of belt used from 1988-1998, the classic 'Winged Eagle' belt).

The WWE Intercontinental Championship. (I suggest bringing back the old design of the I-C Title, the one used from 1986-1998).

The WWE Women's Championship. (exclusive to WWE).

The WWE Tag Team Championship.

WWE would be the 'sports-entertainment' show, featuring more talk, angles and storylines. This would be the show for the bigger wrestlers and would feature guys with a more physical power-based brawling style.

WCW vs WWE creates a more intense rivalry between the shows, rather than RAW vs. SMACKDOWN, which essentially is WWE Red vs WWE Blue, which is crappy.

Then if this plan is followed, there would be no reason to create an ECW brand, since the WWE brand would account for the more hardcore type of wrestling style.

BTW- The reason for bringing back the classic designs of belts is that it creates a natural lineage between champions. Watching Eddie Guerrero hold the same design of belt that Macho Man held at WrestleMania IV would give the audience the impression that Eddie is the REAL champion. Changing the designs of belts breaks the line of succession as regards to champions.

Edited by The King