Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Decent Smackdown tonight.

Undertaker looks like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven.

:drool:

But he needs to lose that bandana. He should also wear a shirt of some kind, black probably, otherwise he just looks like 'Underbiker' with all those horrible tattoos.

Decent Smackdown tonight.

Undertaker looks like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven.

But he needs to lose that bandana. He should also wear a shirt of some kind, black probably, otherwise he just looks like 'Underbiker' with all those horrible tattoos.

Hmmm...Similar Things Were Said On SW.com.

And Me An Sultan Think He Should Stay Out Of The Title Hunt And Just Terrorise Random Folks...Maybe Build A Feud With Someone.

Hmmm.

I would tend to agree. His title reigns have never been memorable.

As for the outfit issue, it's just very hard to accept him as 'the old school taker' when he is still essentially wearing his American Badass outfit.

...plus, that stupid 'Sara' tattoo makes it difficult to lose the image of the Underbiker.

BTW- Why does he have his wife's name tattooed on his throat?

Is it a reminder in case he forgets?

Or does he want everyone to know the name of the person who basically ended DDP's career?

He was injured eventually, but he sustained that career ending injury in a match against Hardcore Holly, which speaks volumes about how important he was to the WWE.

Between 'Taker, and Sara, they destroyed DDP when he entered WWE by making him look like a jabroni during their angle. They gave him nothing

:)

Edited by William Stryker

Well, I'm sure that 'Taker had Vinnie's approval.

After all, Vinnie can't push 'WCW' guys when the WWE has it's own home grown...erm...'talent' like......uh.....Albert and Shane-o-Fat!!!

:) :nono:

I read about it....The Big Brawl and EDGE!!!

Sounds cool!!!

Can't wait until Friday!!!

I wonder who the new Smackdown GM is going to be?

I'm expecting Stephanie to come back and take that role, since I've heard from my sources that she's coming back very soon.

:P :P :bow:

Yes, as far as I know, the plan is for a third brand to feature ECW. I am unconvinced that it will be a success.

I just have a bad feeling that Smackdown is going to turn into the new "Triple H Show". This situation may be even worse if Stephanie returns as GM.

I have suspicions that John Cena and Eddie Guerrero may be HHH's next victims when it comes to being buried.

I have also noticed that RVD will be joining HHH on Smackdown. Hasn't RVD suffered enough at HHH's hands?

HHH's four month break can't come soon enough.

BTW- Goldberg is still in negotiations with the WWE, so he hasn't left the company....yet.

:unsure: :unsure:

As For Cena...If They Know What's Good For Them...They'll Push Him All The Way To The Top When The Time Comes. When He Appeared On RAW Monday...That Crowd Went Nuts. It's Like The 3:16 Era All Over Again...Cept It's Word Life.

And I Am SOOOOOOOOOO Glad HHH & Edge Are NOT On The Same Show.

Cena will be a huge star, if they keep him away from HHH and his backstage influence.

I'm glad to see Edge on RAW. If 'Princess Cellulite' had her way, he would have been fired for criticizing precious Stephanie's p*ss poor writing on Smackdown.

:unsure:

The idea was originally, that while Edge was injured, Stephanie asked him to critique the standard of her writing for Smackdown specifically.

So he told her one day that it wasn't really up to a high standard and she lost it. She asked Daddy if Edge could be released. Vince said no.

She then hired a team of paid observers to judge her writing and lo and behold, the "Team Of Impartial Observers Being Paid By Vince McMahon" told Stephanie Mc'MAN' that her work was excellent, superb, wonderful etc etc blah blah.

:unsure: :unsure:

Yeah, and well paid they were too.

They would have to be.

Because that's the only way that anyone could in all honesty describe Stephanie's work as satisfactory.

I actually filled in a few of those fan polls that they WWE offered about a year ago.

Sample Question:

"Who is your favourite wrestler?"

1- Triple H.

2- The Game.

3- Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

4- HHH.

5- Paul Levesque

6- Rosey.

Please Choose One.

It's bittersweet though.

When Triple H leaves for four months, who am I going to complain about???

Well, I guess there's always The Big Show.

:unsure: :unsure: :thumbs:

Well, that is good news for the guys on Smackdown.

Not so good for the guys on Raw, but at least Evolution remains intact.

Kurt will now be scaling back his in-ring action, as it seems likely that his neck injury has ended his career. His role will from now on be simillar to Austin's on Raw.

That's fine and understandable though. Kurt has no reason to continue wrestling as he has nothing more to prove.

Bill Goldberg has now stated in a radio interview that he no longer works for the WWE and does not expect to sign a new contract with the company. He called the WWE a 'circus' and a 'soap opera' and has begun to accept bookings for events in Japan.

Although he is still listed as a Raw Superstar on WWE.com.

Strange.

:picard-sith::clap: