Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Hmm...That's Right Fine Idea. I Do Believe That Could Also Work For WWE. But I Suppose Vince Is Just Worried About All His McMoney. But Like You Said...It Wouldn't Cost That Much....And Lets Face It..McMahon Could Pay For It Anyhow...

He certainly could. He takes around $11 million dollars a year from the company.

BTW- They need to change their corporate logo and brand now. This is the one they should use. I designed it myself:

post-947-1106787095.jpg

I worked for them once.

I was on Stephanie's writing staff.

But then one day she said "How about dressing The Rock up like Goldust? We could call him "ROCKDUST".

I said "Nah, that's not a good idea".

She said "DADDY!!!!!!!!!!" B)

Vince came in and said to me "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!"

B) B)

Ok....Lets Get Serious Now....

With All The Pushing They've Be Doing Towards Batista...I Bet He Doesn't Win The RR B)

You Know They Love To Do That Storylines Involving HHH...Build It Build It Build It...Then Just Wreck The Whole Damn Thing...

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

You know, I've got the same bad feeling.

They did the exact same thing to Goldberg.

Though I actually think it was intentional. The WWE and HHH wanted to humilate him because Triple H had a long standing grudge with Goldberg.

Even if Batista wins that title, everyone knows he'll eventually drop it back to HHH after a week or so.

At this rate, by WrestleManiaXXV, Triple H will have been "World Heavyweight Champion" about 37 times.

B) You see....I actually can pinpoint the EXACT second HHH decided to make it his life's ambition to take control of all booking power in the WWE.

It was at WrestleManiaXII in Anaheim, California.

He lost to the Ultimate Warrior, in a squash match in around 67 seconds.

Humiliated in front of the entire world.

That was THE day. B)

After the match he went back to his dressing room and looked into the mirror and said:

"That's IT!!!!, I'm gonna sleep my way to the top and take over this company, I'll marry Stephanie McMahon, heck, I'd even marry SHANE McMahon, but I ain't gonna get squashed like that again"

So then Shawn Michaels walked in and said "Who are you talking to?"

B)

Well 1996 wasn't a good year for HHH.

That was the year of the infamous "Curtain Call" in Madison Square Garden, when after Scott Hall and Kevin Nash's final match in the WWE, Shawn Michaels (who was a face then) and HHH (then a heel) broke character and went down to the ring and had a "group hug" (awwww) with Hall (a face) and Nash (a heel).

Vince was furious, and he couldn't punish Michaels because he was a big star, but he certainly did punish HHH who was a nobody back then and jobbed him out all through the year. He even got jobbed out to Jake "The Drunk" Roberts and HHH was scheduled to win the 1996 King Of The Ring, although that plan was scrapped and Steve Austin won it instead and became a megastar.

It wasn't really until 1997 when HHH finally won the KOTR than things started changing for him (unfortunately).

Ah, he knew that he had to let Benoit win it.

He was getting a LOT of criticism from the hated Internet Fan Community (which HHH, JR and Vince truly despise) and he put over Benoit to show everyone that he really had changed and was really unselfish.

He also tried to convince people further by putting over Shelton (where is he now huh?) in a few matches.

You see, HHH hates the IFC, but he actually reads a lot of what is written about him. He fails to understand, that people like me B) and guys from Pro Wrestling Torch (who hate HHH) wouldn't be so hard on him if he actually gave people a reason to praise him.

Heh....Well....I Like I Said....He Earned His Spot....But That Doesn't Mean He Should Keep It For Himself..

And Do They Read Stuff On Just The WWE Community Page Or Anywhere They Can? Like Here For Example? B)

I don't know if they read this one B) but I do know they read some of the wrestling sites like PW Torch, Wrestling Insider, Wrestling Observer etc...

They call them "dirtsheets" which was a name coined to describe them when they were actual magazines (remember that thing called "paper"? B)).

JR hates them because they revealed the story about Brock Lesnar leaving the WWE for the erm......NFL (LOL!!!!). That directly led to the disaster of Goldberg/Lesnar at WMXX, which was so embarassing for JR he was forced to mention it during the match.

The WWE doesn't even like it's wrestlers talking to the Internet wrestling websites. At a staff meeting just before WMXX, they told all the wrestlers not to do that. Brock Lesnar hilariously stood up during the meeting and tried to endear himself to Vince by threatening the other wrestlers that if they dared talking to an Internet wrestling site, they would have to deal with him. B)

So these guys at RSPW, which is an Internet wrestling fan community, sent messages to the WWE saying that because of the staff meeting, they would all make sure Brock wasn't looking through their windows at home, checking to see if they were on the Internet talking about wrestling!!!! B)

PWTorch doesn't have boards, but you can submit guest editorials or event reports if you wish.

Be aware, there's quite a few pop-ups on that site, but it's still the best wrestling news and opinion site on the Net.

PWTorch

The best and most extensive wrestling message board is on ProWrestling.Com.

I'm a member on that site and post from time to time:

Pro-Wrestling.Com

Wrestling Insider has a story where it's now official, that WWE Smackdown is being cancelled on UPN. Things just get worse for Paramount if its cancelling it's number one show. ENT fans beware!!!!! B)

Wrestling Insider has a story where it's now official, that WWE Smackdown is being cancelled on UPN. Things just get worse for Paramount if its cancelling it's number one show. ENT fans beware!!!!!  B)

298426[/snapback]

B)

Please Tell Me Spike TV Will Pick It Up.

And As For The Popups, I'll See If Firefox Can "Pop" Them.

Les Moonves (what kind of a name is that?) said that WWE Smackdown doesn't "fall into what kind of programming they want on their network".

Meaning "We don't want to broadcast TV shows that people actually WATCH"

B) B) B)

Now, admittedly, my knowledge of US TV Networks is somewhat limited, but I've always thought WWE programming would be perfect for the Fox Network.

Edited by The King

Wrestling Insider has a story where it's now official, that WWE Smackdown is being cancelled on UPN. Things just get worse for Paramount if its cancelling it's number one show. ENT fans beware!!!!!  B)

298426[/snapback]

B)

Please Tell Me Spike TV Will Pick It Up.

And As For The Popups, I'll See If Firefox Can "Pop" Them.

298427[/snapback]

What is the problem with UPN!?! B) They cancelled one highest rated show for their network. I don't understand that decision. B)

Edited by Odie

That's what I've been saying.

Paramount are irrational.

They cancel their number one show, and they allow their number one franchise, the legendary Star Trek, to fall into neglect.

Unbelievable. B) B)

Here is the the Smackdown story:

UPN Cancels WWE Smackdown

I don't put too much confidence in Vince. This is the man after all who claimed the "Raw Diva Search" would be "classy" B)

To paraphrase the much missed Gorilla Monsoon "They've got a lot of class, but it's all LOW"

This is the same "classy" Diva Search that won WrestleCrap.Com's Gooker Award 2005 as the worst angle in Professional Wrestling. B)

WrestleCrap

Edited by The King

Vince likes to basically take credit for everything that has been successful in the WWE though it's usually down to the talents of others. He always forgets about his spectacular failures like the XFL, WBF and Hulk Hogan's movie debut in "No Holds Barred" which is so bad, it could actually cause the viewer to slip into a comatose state and unforgivabley features Hogan doing push ups in a thong. B) B) B)

Here's a hilarious (if slightly sinister) wrestling "art" site: B) :)

Really Bad WWE Art

You Know...You Could Have Left Out The Thong Comment B) ...But Hey...Thanks For The Warning. B)

And Those Drawings Don't Look Too Bad. Just Cartoony.