Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

You're right.

He was barely mobile because of a groin injury.

He claimed it was a training accident, but I actually know the truth.

Steph kicked him in the nuts after she caught him looking at Chyna in Playboy!!!

:)

You're right.

He was barely mobile because of a groin injury.

He claimed it was a training accident, but I actually know the truth.

Steph kicked him in the nuts after she caught him looking at Chyna in Playboy!!!

:)

301516[/snapback]

:) :) :) :lol: :)

:) :bow::bow:

:) :)

You know why they called "her" Chyna?

It's because Vince liked the idea that china is delicate and easily breakable even though the he-she that would take the name could rip a man's head from his shoulders.

They should have called "her" sHE-MAN!!!!!!!!!! :)

The "s" would be silent.

:) :lol: :)

Edited by The King

:)  :)

You know why they called "her" Chyna?

It's because Vince liked the idea that china is delicate and easily breakable even though the he-she that would take the name could rip a man's head from his shoulders.

They should have called "her" sHE-MAN!!!!!!!!!!  :)

The "s" would be silent.

:)  :lol:  :)

301519[/snapback]

Very Funny :bow: :)

You know, she tells anyone who will listen that she was fired because Stephanie felt threatened.

In reality, she was fired because she demanded main-event money and wanted to win the WWE Championship from the Rock!!!!!

No wonder they fired her. :) :)

Hmmmm...Demanded?? She Should Know Better Than That. You Do What You're Told. :)

Make Requests Maybe...But Demand? Be Demanding Towards Vince McMahon Of All People? :)

It CAN work from time to time.

When Honky Tonk Man was IC Champ, he had such a long reign because he said to Vince "I will not lose on TV" and Vince said "OK".

But that's because Honky was a massive draw, was priceless as IC champion, and only strengthened that title which had already previously been held by Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage and Tito Santana, all world class talents.

When he lost, it was a hilarious high profile defeat to the Ultimate Warrior at SummerSlam88 and made a heck of a lot of money for himself, the company which gained a superstar in the Warrior and of course Vince.

Yes, but not the kind of "stroke" that alledgedly occured in WWE in 1993.

Vince was attacked by a wrestler called "Nailz", remember him?

He was that "prisoner" character who said the Big Boss Man used to get medieval on him every night in Cobb County prison, and supposedly joined the WWE to get "revenge" (as opposed to filing a Civil Rights Lawsuit :)).

He supposedly hit Vince a few times because he alleged that Vince "fondled" him!!!

:) :lol:

It's the most bizarre thing I ever heard in the WWE.

See Ya!!!!

Edited by The King

Meh, I Think Vince Would "Fondle" His Own Daughter Before A Male Wrestler. :bow:

Er Umm..*Cough*

Anyway...Great Monday. I Tell Ya, Those Fans Over In Japan Were Frickin' Awsome!! :bow:

Makes Wanna See A Show Over There.

It Was Nice To See A Crowd That Was Sooo Into It. :bow:

And Dude, They Were Singing Along With Orton's Thememusic. SINGING!! :bow:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

That's amazing, I've never heard of a crowd singing along to a wrestler's theme music before.

:bow:

It's because they don't see WWE very often so they appreciate it more.

We get used to seeing U.S. audiences who are often on the Net and far more cynical and the hilarious Canadian crowds who love messing up the shows because of the hatred they have for Vince. :bow:

British crowds are hot too. What they need is to bring a decent British wrestler into the company, because William Regal is getting older now. Harry Smith, son of Davey Boy Smith is making progress in the independents. When he was training, Vince told him that all he had to do was give the WWE a call and he would have an instant place in the roster. Hopefully a decent place if he's up to it. Doug Williams is another British wrestler who is more talented than 99% of the existing roster.

International PPV's are certainly something the WWE should take advantage of.

Edited by The King

That's a very interesting article, because I wouldn't have thought he would resist the chance to be at WMXXI because of the publicity it would generate.

On the other hand, he may be trying to put some distance between himself and the wrestling business. If he is, I think it's a mistake. The vast majority of the people who go to his movies and buy the DVD's are wrestling fans and not appearing on WWE television shows and PPV could alienate those fans.

Also he misses out on a great deal of promotion by not being part of the WWE. His last few movies didn't do too well. This could be an indication that the movie "bubble" is about to burst on the Rock. His next movie "Be Cool" cannot be judged next to his others, because he's not the star of this movie, he's merely part of the supporting cast.

I support the Rock and I wish him all the best for his career. After all, who would blame the guy for taking millions of dollars for making a movie? It's a heck of a lot safer than wrestling. Though if his movies fail, he won't be getting that kind of money, even though that being said, he's already incredibly rich.

Hmm. You Got Some Good Points There Man, But I Was Under The Impression That 'Walking Tall' Did Pretty Well. :bow:

Oh And I've Read That He Has The Lead Role In DOOM The Movie.

Don't get me wrong, his movies are still doing respectable business, but if we compare them to "The Scorpion King" nothing has come close to that.

I've heard about the DOOM role. He's also soon to be starring in a movie version of another video game called "SpyHunter"

There's certainly a place to be filled in Hollywood for a big tough action hero who can also speak coherantly and CAN actually act. It was suggested the candidates for that place were either The Rock or Vin Diesel.

If that's the choice, there's no doubt.....The Rock all the way!!!!! :bow:

It would be incredible for him to return.

It would never be full time. I would say wrestling on Raw and an appearance on major PPV's only, which is actually the deal Goldberg wanted.

Rock wouldn't wrestle house shows unless it was Miami probably.

Hey, As Long As He's Laying The SmackDown On Some Jabroni In The Ring! :bow:

And My I Say...I Don't Know About EVERY Wrestler Ever, But The Rock Is The Best Performer/Move Seller That I've Personaly Seen In Almost 20 Years

Hey, As Long As He's Laying The SmackDown On Some Jabroni In The Ring!

Absolutely. There are too many jabronis in the WWE right now who are in need of a serious beating Rock-Style. :bow:

And May I Say...I Don't Know About EVERY Wrestler Ever, But The Rock Is The Best Performer/Move Seller That I've Personally Seen In Almost 20 Years

I agree. His selling of the Stone Cold Stunner is still hilarious!!! :bow:

Actually, for a pretty big guy like The Rock, to do the kind of things he can do in the ring is incredible. He weighs around 270 pounds and he's incredibly fast and agile. Those "nip-ups" he does are cool for a guy his size. :bow:

If Triple H tried anything like that, he'd break his hip. :bow:

Oh Hell, Yes! He Sells That Move Better Than Anybody. I Love It.

And You're Right. He's Pretty Fast For Such A Big Guy.

I Was Amazed The First Time I Saw Him 'Nip-up' Like That. I Can Do That....Not Perfectly, But I Can Do It :bow:

And Yeah...If HHH Tried That...It'd End His Carrer :bow:

Not That I Think It's Funny That He Could End His Carrer Doing That, But That The Rock Is So Much Better At Wrestling Than HHH Is.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Once at WrestleMania 18, I saw Scott Hall "sell" that move and it was the lamest thing I ever saw. Although it was after all, Scott Hall, so he was probably drunk.

:bow:

I Can Do That....Not Perfectly, But I Can Do It

:bow: :o :bow:

I tried it years ago after watching Shawn Michaels do it when he was still part of The Rockers.

I got about two centimetres off the ground. :bow:

But That The Rock Is So Much Better At Wrestling Than HHH Is.

Triple H knows about seven moves and that's it :bow:

When he first joined the WWE he used to wear a ribbon in his hair and bow to his opponents before the match started. He hopes wrestling fans have forgotten about that by now. :P

Edited by The King

Oh Do Indeed Remember "Hunter Herst Helmsly" :bow:

And Yeah...I Was Just About To Bring Up Scott Hall Trying To Sell The Stunner. :bow:

And I'm Sure We'll See The Rock Again..Even If It's 5-10-15-20 Years From Now.

Just Imagine It....RAW Or SmackDown..Middle Of End Of The Show.....Everything Seems Normal...Then "IF YA SME-" Then The Crowd Goes Into Hyterics :bow:

Oh Do Indeed Remember "Hunter Hearst Helmsley" 

So do I. It was actually the character that introduced Sable. She was his valet or something. On an "In Your House" event, he said something to her as part of an angle and Marc Mero came out to "defend" her. Mero eventually regretted that. Several years later she cheated on him with a senior WWE "suit" and he divorced her. I'm not sure who she cheated with, but the rumour I heard is that his name ended with an "E", began with a "V" and had a "INC" in the middle. :bow:

And Yeah...I Was Just About To Bring Up Scott Hall Trying To Sell The Stunner.

"Hey Chico, Wanna Beer?" :bow:

Scott%20Hall.jpg

Just Imagine It....RAW Or SmackDown..Middle Of End Of The Show.....Everything Seems Normal...Then "IF YA SME-" Then The Crowd Goes Into Hysterics

Hopefully he'll do it when Jonathan Coachman is speaking. :bow:

Edited by The King

So do I. It was actually the character that introduced Sable. She was his valet or something. On an "In Your House" event, he said something to her as part of an angle and Marc Mero came out to "defend" her. Mero eventually regretted that. Several years later she cheated on him with a senior WWE "suit" and he divorced her. I'm not sure who she cheated with, but the rumour I heard is that his name ended with an "E", began with a "V" and had a "INC" in the middle. laugh.gif

That's Just Gross :bow:

Did Linda Find Out? :bow:

"Hey Chico, Wanna Beer?"  tongue.gif

Hey Yo....No :bow:

Hopefully he'll do it when Jonathan Coachman is speaking. laughcont.gif

Oh, That'd Be Classic :bow:

Well, I'll See Ya Later. Night *Yawn*