Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

In a great mood, listening to oldies, existing in the chat room, and simply enjoying my cloudy days of few. :laugh:

Such a good day, even though I slept much of it... :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

fighting the heat (the joys of no air conditioning) and trying to avoid being called to move furniture, or price things for the moving sale...(Oh the joys of moving) :laugh:

IMing with her^^^

And still exploring this wonderful fun fun site.

And delaying getting ready for work.

....and having naughty thoughts of a certain Vorta and a certain Cardassian...just look at my banner...

Edited by Eris_IV

Watching Sliders....

Seems like the Soviets are making quantum translocation (aka sliding)....

And there was something about a technology-fearing civilisation that looks like of medieval times... (They killed someone for having a forbidden computer unit...

They also threw someone into a radioactive pit for owning a television... :laugh: )

Hmmmmm, Maggie just kissed Quinn...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Watching "Something About Mary" on video. :spock::drool: :lol2:

Listening to the rain and wind of the storm.

I can't sleep. Too afraid. I want to be awake if anything happens, just in case...

Listening to a CD of assorted songs, talking on IM, and waiting for it to cool down enough that I can go to sleep...

i just got up had a shower and had my daily 2 bowls of weetos and now i am going to go :tooth: got to keep those pearly whites clean :msn-wink:

LMAO i got a new toy from sweet friend so i am gonna shoot you all up...lol :drool:

Whating for my friend from DC to get on-line so I can talk to him about my workday. :drool:

Getting ready to go pick debbie up from work because its really bad weather in my part of holland 3.gif

Just finished my fast-paced walk around my street which is covered by a very unusual amount of clouds.....

Originally, I was going to do an insane run around it, in the style of either Invasion of the Body-Snatchers running, or It's a Wonderful Life... :drool:

I was lazy, and surprisingly sane... :spock:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Chatting with mates, looking at sev trek and thinking ben(Dr Who) is weird

250150[/snapback]

Is being weird :bow: , watching my new The Outer Limits marathon, and typing this glancing back on the television...

The Outer Limits episode is "The Gun", and John de Lancie played as the gun-dealer who sells that one man that weird gun that fuses itself onto your hand every time you fire... :bow:

Enjoying thy 13th. :drool:

Click For Spoiler
s135.jpg

EDIT: :bow: John de Lancie just ate a lizard off a normal Earther tree Jar Jar Binks-style*... :spock:

* Or thee Luxan warrior, Ka D'argo, if you're a Farscape fan. :cool1:

Click For Spoiler
thegun_01.jpg
lastresort.jpg42.gif Edited by drwho42

OH YEA, thanks doc for reminding me, today is Friday the 13th :spock: all barracades are in place. :drool: If I go to the lake I'll probably get run over by a Jet-Ski. :bow:

Getting ready to go pick debbie up from work because its really bad weather in my part of holland 3.gif

250130[/snapback]

You are just so sweet sometimes :kisss:

I am just reading a few things here and listening to hang whistle the tune to hill street blues :drool: