Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Just finished filling in my application forms for some jobs, chatting to freinds posting here and being happy ny nose doesnt hurt now :hammer:

25.gifgoing to my bed and trying not to wake up deb :hammer: ........25.gif..and dont forget your not alone..adminwatch.gif....ok thats it bed.. Edited by hangon

Metallica

need i say more (listening to thier music)

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Chatting with a fellow trekkie and thinking of something to eat... It's 4:30 AM here... :hammer:

In the Chat Room, we were talking about nose-hairs (lt_van_roy brought up the topic), and then I guess (because of me...) we talked about the cheese on the Moon...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

In the Chat Room, we were talking about nose-hairs (lt_van_roy brought up the topic), and then I guess (because of me...) we talked about the cheese on the Moon...

248711[/snapback]

Hahahahaha! That's rich! Trust me his subject could be MUCH worse. :hammer:

Lauging at those 2^^ also looking at aload of smlies delta gave me about to take some more painkillers (Must keep an eye on the time) erm posting here, being alone in the chat room and nobody is on MSN, Yahoo.

Counting the mins until I see I, Robot. I am so happy that the movie is play on base.

Chatted with Raja62, watched a little of the Independent Film Channel, listening to George Noory Coast to Coast AM, which they are talking about the possibility that the entirety of humanity has been genetically manipulated by unearthly beings....

Doing swell. :hammer:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Wearing a T-shirt akin to Charlie Brown's wardrobe, and watching another The Outer Limits marathon... :cool1:

post-21-1091040716.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif