Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I finished work 15 mins ago,its hot and very sticky so i better jump in the shower after i have done a few posts :sweatdrop:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Thinking about going over to Angel's Writing Table. I'm feeling creative right now.

Listning to the thunder outside and trying to decide if i should get of the computer untill it passes.

Watching The Outer Limits episode: "The Brain of Colonel Barham". :cool1:

And also in the STF.net Chat Room... :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Chatting with freinds wishing i wasnt thinking so much so i could get some sleep. just the usual

Feeling the pain from my nose again, holding tissue to stop the blood, posting hear, checking e-mails, wanting to go to bed bcause its 25.gif but cant and listing to RC weird taste in Music :sweatdrop: I like it by the way puts a smile on my face.

Click For Spoiler
council.gif

fb1.gif

Trying (unsuccessfully) to remove the "Queen of Qwerty....." line from my sig. Oh well, no big deal. I'll leave it there.

Now I'm gonna finish my laundry.

Edited by BakulaBabe

Eating Dinner, listening to Sean Hannity, and watching the news at the same time.. :sweatdrop:

Waiting for what people claim to be a showing of Star Trek: Insurrection and Star Trek: Nemesis on TNT....

I miss seeing the original Wild Wild West on that channel, even though I never really seen an episode... I like the mix of science-fiction with westerns... :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I am off from work early and listening to Andrew LLoyd Webber. I love Phantom of the Opera! :sweatdrop: