Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I am waiting anxiously for it to be tomarrow so my mom can go get the box from Comcast so I can watch the SciFi channel. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :(

Waiting for my dad to get home so he can giveme a lift to the park with my dog<he needs a run once he wake up.

:( :( hugging the hell out of hang he just got back and gave me a gift which i opened and its a beautiful gold ankle chain with the letter D haning off it :blush 2: :( :blink: :kisss:

I'm going "Awwwwwwww". Give Hang an extra hug for me just for being such a cool guy.  :(

250719[/snapback]

hehe i will i cant let him go right now :blink: he blows a kiss back to you awww

trying not to let hang go i want this moment to last :(

Listening to my wrists pop. :( Time for some Advil. Somebody remind me to call my doctor on Monday to schedule an appointment.

Doing the laundry then I have to get to bed so I can wake up all refreshed for work tonight...Ahhh, the graveyard shift...

I actually like it.

Checking out lancerreactor for any new startrek mods for freelancer, got them all os far and cant wait for the TC to arrive, posting hear and waiting for my mates to come on line.

Making another pot of coffee. Eighteen more calls to make, then I get to clean. Oh yay. :blink: :(

Waiting for my dinner and trying to decide weather i should give up giving up fizzy pop. My mam has just bought my fav fanta.

I just got inside from pulling some loose branches down because it's supposed to be windy again tonight, threw a load of laundry in the wash, and now I'm going to finish my calls. food-smiley-010.gif

I was attempting ST trivia but i dont seem to b doing very well this week so i skiped it, now im postig hear but about to go wratch nemesis.