Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Being tortured because the house still smells like the butterscotch fudge brownies I baked tonight but I can't eat them because I made them as a gift for somebody else *wimper*

Making coffee and toast for deb and a bowl of weetos for me :laugh: ..lol thats the third bowl today :laugh:

Edited by hangon

Playing tug-of-war with Astro. I am making it harder for him to win. :laugh:

I've just got up so my breakfast is next to me, im gonna go get some toast and im chatting with mates.

Im now looking after my 7 year old cousin who is playing on the other computer and coming through asking for help every couble of mins.

Wondering how the website I'm on just went from English to Dutch. :laugh::laugh::laugh: I can't read a word of this, what the heck did I click??

Wondering how the website I'm on just went from English to Dutch.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: I can't read a word of this, what the heck did I click??

249438[/snapback]

:blink: that is weird and i know all about dutch being hard to read i have trouble as well and i am dutch :o

Trying to find a good song :laugh:

I've just taken tiff (my cousin) to my nannas because she wanted to go see her so now its nice and quite. im listning to men in tights again because it cracks me up every time. lalalalalalala<<HAha. anyway thats it for now.

U need hugs hear are some  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Give DD some hugs

249452[/snapback]

Aww thank you :laugh:

At this moment i am doing nothing intresting,i am at hangs apartment and he has just gone to the gym :sleepy:

Eating my dinner, which takes a while because i still cant breath threw my nose, chattinf to mates on MSN, Yahoo and posting here. Not as much as usual.

Just surfing round this site and a few others. Waiting for the mad rush of ppl coming online to have a chat.

Waiting for my future wife to come home from my future mother inlaws*shudder*...(that deserves another vodka)..so i can go to bed :laugh: